Next Sunday

The games against them come down to bottle and we have shat it twice. Got away with it due to the Wa in the final, but not at home.

If we don't shite it and in particular Lenny doesn't and go safe, we win. If he does and tries to play safe we lose. Our defence isn't strong enough so we need to attack.

All down to bottle. And team selection for me. Taylor needs replaced with Hayes or Hatem, because he has been extremely poor and he isn't worth the risk. Hayes having to go in at all is not good enough with £6m spent on two LB's, one is nowhere near it, the other looks good one game, then falls away.

Griff and Eddy can and should terrorise them. I hope they are played. If not I think we could lose. And it will be self inflicted by not trusting ourselves.

Come on bhoys,what’s with this negativity,with all due respect ,we ARE the form team,kept our noses in from basically all season ,ok ,they were breathing down our neck first half season ,but we held them back ! Then from then till now is history, sure if thuth be told Lennie made cock ups in both games,cup and Celtic park,?we have been in this position on many occasions,and come through! See no difference on Sunday coming ,we would need to be ultra bad, And sevco ultra good, can you really see that ,no counting chickens ,but would be utterly disappointed if it went against us ,my view, hh

We used to guess how many goals we'd score against that mob , now it's our team selection that's the biggest worry
we keep getting it wrong against this mob and let's not kid ourselves they can play bad and miss chance after chance but one of these times they're gonna realize drop the cabbage patch and put someone like kamberi in and he will score goals , fk his hibs form he will do damage against us

We were dire in the cup final and shite at paradise and looked clueless,and our management stood and watched it a did nothing to change it , we've also looked shaky at the back so far

those thinking we'll go there and hump them needs there head checked , sevcos season no matter how there europa tie goes ,boils down to this ,it keeps the orcs onside for the rest of the seson

TF mickey johnstones injured

We used to guess how many goals we'd score against that mob , now it's our team selection that's the biggest worry
we keep getting it wrong against this mob and let's not kid ourselves they can play bad and miss chance after chance but one of these times they're gonna realize drop the cabbage patch and put someone like kamberi in and he will score goals , fk his hibs form he will do damage against us

We were dire in the cup final and shite at paradise and looked clueless,and our management stood and watched it a did nothing to change it , we've also looked shaky at the back so far

those thinking we'll go there and hump them needs there head checked , sevcos season no matter how there europa tie goes ,boils down to this ,it keeps the orcs onside for the rest of the seson

TF mickey johnstones injured
Calm it crabbit arse ,got a feeling we'll smoke them this time if we go with the 2 up front and Kamberis pish btw.

If we were to lose next Sunday I'd be calling for the match fixing cops to investigate. No Calmac at left back, no Corpus on penalty-taking duty. Just Eddie and The Griff on a mission of righteous skelpification, backed up by a normal performance from the team we know to be light years away from anything the Sevco surrender monkeys can field.

go with 2 up front all we want it's the other 8 behind that can be the problem , and only a clown would write kamberi off at there peril ,,,
He’s no master class ,was not out of this world with hibs either ,one player does not make a team ! but know what you are getting at ,hh

Did ye fuck, he clawed yer baws that's why you fell out the tree, like a rotten apple!😼
Somebody mention Claude Balls?
the-complete-guide.jpg

Back