Next Sunday

TBF most of the

TBF goals have came from all different scorers, and we are not dependant on one or two players, so as long as he puts in a shift he would be in my team all the time and when he does this sort of stuff he is unplayable.

I agree with you boab ,he's turning into a bit of an enigma you don't know what jamsies gonna turn up ,he does put in a shift but a times he just fades into the background
i hope i'm eating my words come full whistle and hope he does show us all the player he is

I want us to destroy them
I don't want excuses or it was a dead rubber or any of that guff.
Get in their faces from the start even their own captain admitted they can't cope.
El Gruffalo is overweight and unfit, The pensioner is injured and that leaves second best Haji and the Hibs striker who is such a world beater he can't get a game at Hib's.
Ross county but for a decent save and some better finishing would have won that game they were rank.
Their defence is like Bambi on ice and Kunt is an average player at best.
They didn't beat us last time we let them win.
Get out there and ram it down Boyd, Ferguson and Gerrard's throats.
Show them why we are Champions
Mon the HOOPS.

I want us to destroy them
I don't want excuses or it was a dead rubber or any of that guff.
Get in their faces from the start even their own captain admitted they can't cope.
El Gruffalo is overweight and unfit, The pensioner is injured and that leaves second best Haji and the Hibs striker who is such a world beater he can't get a game at Hib's.
Ross county but for a decent save and some better finishing would have won that game they were rank.
Their defence is like Bambi on ice and Kunt is an average player at best.
They didn't beat us last time we let them win.
Get out there and ram it down Boyd, Ferguson and Gerrard's throats.
Show them why we are Champions
Mon the HOOPS.
it needs to be done , with throwing Beaton into the mix we now know what were up against

The game kicks off at 1am in New Zealand and I'm buzzing at the prospect of going 16 points clear. Two concerns though. We will be playing on a pitch where our superior passing and technical skills will be nullified by the rutted turnip field at Ibrox. We will also be playing against the Masons in black who will give predictably appallingly biased decisions. We need to train as 9 v 11 as Brown and Griffiths will probably be red carded. Forster will need to save the penalties awarded to the divers. Despite all this I still believe we will triumph.

Back