NL is a massive backwards step.

Brimcbhoy

Right guys, i'm off, its clear to me most on here don't think the same as me, fair enough its been that way my whole life. I'm throwing the towel in because, instead of being in cloud cuckoo land at lifting the treble treble it has been tarnished, While you're all lining up to kiss his ring you have all forgot one thing. It was fucking easy, he had a 8 point head start on the rest, fuck they could have made John Barnes and Tony Mowbray managers and they wouldnt have fucked it up.

Ive redacted the rest, right, i'm away, he's no for me, hasnt a fucking clue if you ask me, but hopefully Kennedy and Duff can steady the ship.
Cya.

Right guys, i'm off, its clear to me most on here don't think the same as me, fair enough its been that way my whole life. I'm throwing the towel in because, instead of being in cloud cuckoo land at lifting the treble treble it has been tarnished, While you're all lining up to kiss his ring you have all forgot one thing. It was fucking easy, he had a 8 point head start on the rest, fuck they could have made John Barnes and Tony Mowbray managers and they wouldnt have fucked it up.

Ive redacted the rest, right, i'm away, he's no for me, hasnt a fucking clue if you ask me, but hopefully Kennedy and Duff can steady the ship.
love yer cheerful disposition Brim,see ye when we've done 10 Hail Hail

tarnished,why,less than a week ago,we win an unprecedented treble treble,but a few days later it's no good enough,whit wid it take tae make ye happy Brim,get Benitez and spend gazillions,zooom! wiz never gonnae happen,he started this run, spotted great players,better than snake oil ever did,but yer crystal ball/clairvoyant, says "we're aw doomed, get real Brim,talk tae ye soon Hail Hail

Cya.
The beauty of this site Bb is that we can all agree to disagree without bad feelings.If Lenny isn't up to the mark then he should be moved on.as for Barnes and Mowbray, we would never class them as Managers and I certainly would go to the bookies and bet that they would throw away an eight point lead. Cheer up mate and hope to hear from you soon. HH

Cya.

Brim, get yourself down to TESCO and buy a pack of Superkings. It makes the world more focused and clear and also cuts a handy disguise for the steam coming out of your ears.

It could be worse, mate.........I heard they were going to appoint Jeffrey Dahmer as head chef in the Walfrid Suite

welcome to the silly season,all sorts of negative pish comin our way,from huns and smsm, and "Celtic fans" well bhoys and ghirls, there are plenty of folk on this site well able to handle the negative pish comin,posted this the other day and lo and behold
We've done 8 in a row and an unprecedented treble treble,kudos to the bhoy who got the trebel trebel tattoo, we know whit he meant.even though smsm didnae,we should be dancin in the streets feckin history, AGAIN bhoys and ghirls! a thread got taken down after the news broke that Lenny had been offered the gig and we started firin intae each other,think furra minute,who hates us,who hates our success,RIGHT!them and their feckin cronies and arselickers fae the the institutions,their lujjies,their pet media, there' s a feckin multitude aw queuin up tae ruin oor history makin weekend! no happenin!
now tae the point,(had tae pause tae hiv a swig!!!,ladles and jellyspoons!)
horrifyin as it may sound,there are hun trolls,smsm phux on this site,plantin seeds and lookin tae exploit negativity
look at the hun and press reaction tae Lenny gettin the gig,well done James Forrest,feedin the troll's,
they come on here, lookin for divisions,lookin tae sow divisions,tae get a negative headline fur their rags and phone ins,
so just be aware bhoys and ghirls,when we're debatin,we're bein watched,
as a lassie hockey player once said "thtick together ghirlth and we'll pith thith"
10 in a row COYBIG!

welcome to the silly season,all sorts of negative pish comin our way,from huns and smsm, and "Celtic fans" well bhoys and ghirls, there are plenty of folk on this site well able to handle the negative pish comin,posted this the other day and lo and behold
We've done 8 in a row and an unprecedented treble treble,kudos to the bhoy who got the trebel trebel tattoo, we know whit he meant.even though smsm didnae,we should be dancin in the streets feckin history, AGAIN bhoys and ghirls! a thread got taken down after the news broke that Lenny had been offered the gig and we started firin intae each other,think furra minute,who hates us,who hates our success,RIGHT!them and their feckin cronies and arselickers fae the the institutions,their lujjies,their pet media, there' s a feckin multitude aw queuin up tae ruin oor history makin weekend! no happenin!
now tae the point,(had tae pause tae hiv a swig!!!,ladles and jellyspoons!)
horrifyin as it may sound,there are hun trolls,smsm phux on this site,plantin seeds and lookin tae exploit negativity
look at the hun and press reaction tae Lenny gettin the gig,well done James Forrest,feedin the troll's,
they come on here, lookin for divisions,lookin tae sow divisions,tae get a negative headline fur their rags and phone ins,
so just be aware bhoys and ghirls,when we're debatin,we're bein watched,
as a lassie hockey player once said "thtick together ghirlth and we'll pith thith"
10 in a row COYBIG!
im starting to see the sense

lennon was just pure jammy as feck to have better win ratio than rodgers
lennon was pure jammy to finish season 9 points ahead despite only having 8 point lead and he had to play most of he top six twice in that short period, he even lost to sevco away from home so really he really only had 5 point advantage with that loss.

he was so jammy he had better win ratio than rodgers with certain players that rodgers just didn't play very often

he managed to better win ratio without the massive support team rodgers had

he has a history of signing wanyama and vvd from left field.

he is highly respected by players

he used to be loved by the fans

but what we really need is a coach who cant spot a payer who is undervalued and had one of the worst records in European football.

yet rodgers was quality

lennon was playing against rubbish and could hardly fail.

surely rodgers with his superior money wasting talent would have had league won at xmas being such a forward step for club

thanks for nothing NFL you must know your a backward step for our club

what kind of fan are you NFL

you thinking bout yourself before the club

your superior record to rodgers means nothing anything you ever won was coz it was too easy

rodgers spends millions on dross

what do you do buy guys like vvd wanyama and other pure lucky signings

im a celtic fan but ive never been more depressed than the day that jammy little ned who goes to birthday parties with friends won the treble treble coz that got him the job

and all my dollies lying around the place I don't love them anymore

right out the pram they go

And kiss goodbye to that extra 60 million
. you might be jammy lennon but you'll never win another game ever
just like I said it the day you walked back n the door

that jammy decker will probably win the treble treble by pure fluke.

backwards I tell ye

im starting to see the sense

lennon was just pure jammy as feck to have better win ratio than rodgers
lennon was pure jammy to finish season 9 points ahead despite only having 8 point lead and he had to play most of he top six twice in that short period, he even lost to sevco away from home so really he really only had 5 point advantage with that loss.

he was so jammy he had better win ratio than rodgers with certain players that rodgers just didn't play very often

he managed to better win ratio without the massive support team rodgers had

he has a history of signing wanyama and vvd from left field.

he is highly respected by players

he used to be loved by the fans

but what we really need is a coach who cant spot a payer who is undervalued and had one of the worst records in European football.

yet rodgers was quality

lennon was playing against rubbish and could hardly fail.

surely rodgers with his superior money wasting talent would have had league won at xmas being such a forward step for club

thanks for nothing NFL you must know your a backward step for our club

what kind of fan are you NFL

you thinking bout yourself before the club

your superior record to rodgers means nothing anything you ever won was coz it was too easy

rodgers spends millions on dross

what do you do buy guys like vvd wanyama and other pure lucky signings

im a celtic fan but ive never been more depressed than the day that jammy little ned who goes to birthday parties with friends won the treble treble coz that got him the job

and all my dollies lying around the place I don't love them anymore

right out the pram they go

And kiss goodbye to that extra 60 million
. you might be jammy lennon but you'll never win another game ever
just like I said it the day you walked back n the door

that jammy decker will probably win the treble treble by pure fluke.

backwards I tell ye
cannae believe the origin of this post TET,ffs,ye'd think we'd been liquidated and relegated, oh that's the other crew,so somebody's unhappy with an unprecedented treble treble,wtf, wid make ye happy FFS! dae we have tae keep winnin trebles! jeezus! was watchin Celtic before big Jock arrived and by phuq we were rotten,the sense of entitlement stinks
we fight for what we achieve,we don't expect it handed tae us,doom mongers get a phuqin grip!

cannae believe the origin of this post TET,ffs,ye'd think we'd been liquidated and relegated, oh that's the other crew,so somebody's unhappy with an unprecedented treble treble,wtf, wid make ye happy FFS! dae we have tae keep winnin trebles! jeezus! was watchin Celtic before big Jock arrived and by phuq we were rotten,the sense of entitlement stinks
we fight for what we achieve,we don't expect it handed tae us,doom mongers get a phuqin grip!
we need the strongest team in the world yto beat all these so called push teams that NFL couldn't fail against,

I mean he has no chance to be worse in Europe than Rodgers

So its all down hill from here.

If Rodgers loses 7 0 to good teams it must be gonna be like 35 v 0 at least now that we have taken the biggest step backwards possible.

Dreading it mn.

Zombies making loses, winningfeck all and already lining up the latest scam to fleece the crypt dwellers

Killie lost their manager

Aberdeen losing some key players again

as Brim says it was so easy to get treble treble

And most teams are skint and making loses every season except us

And we already have mega millions in bank with a treble treble winning 8 in a row squad

But its all backwards from here on in

cant be done

I just cant face the pressure

We might have best players but that means nothing now that lennon has money to make us better

BAckwards

Its o about getting value for money- I know NFL gives you that. its about throwing as much wealth down the drain so the other clubs think they have good chance

man depressing

Its almost as depressing as the first time we won 9 in arow

Nothing to be cheerful about

It was all just too easy and its now impossible coz NFL is a backward step

I just hate the way our club run so efficiently

I think I will support Thistle fay now on they are on the up

Celtic are backwards

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I wanted Mourinho whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Even Moyes anybody except NFL

he is just too jammy

it's like phuq it i've just won the lotto, a measly £10 million,if i could only have won it next week when it was £20million FFS!
its more like winning lotto 3 years in a row then complaining its just too easy with our backward new manger,.

I just cant be happy with 3 trebles when everybody is so rotten that our duff manger can achieve it.

I mean look what else we would have won if we were even stronger than the strongest team in scotland.

Was it like that back in the 60s

oh man some team we have but this jock stein couldn't screw it up everybody else is rotten

I mean we won European cup against the ultimate hammer throwers who didn't even attempt to attack

just sat back and allowed us to win.

I really wanted to celebrate but I knew that stein fluke it against pure jammy tactics

everybody else was celebrating like mad but me, I was not a happy bunny. I knew stein was no getting sacked for winning the European cup with bunch of Scottish guys.

I wanted a continental coach and haunters of French guys

jammy stein ruined my enjoyment of being first team in uk to win the big cup

backwards man

its more like winning lotto 3 years in a row then complaining its just too easy with our backward new manger,.

I just cant be happy with 3 trebles when everybody is so rotten that our duff manger can achieve it.

I mean look what else we would have won if we were even stronger than the strongest team in scotland.

Was it like that back in the 60s

oh man some team we have but this jock stein couldn't screw it up everybody else is rotten

I mean we won European cup against the ultimate hammer throwers who didn't even attempt to attack

just sat back and allowed us to win.

I really wanted to celebrate but I knew that stein fluke it against pure jammy tactics

everybody else was celebrating like mad but me, I was not a happy bunny. I knew stein was no getting sacked for winning the European cup with bunch of Scottish guys.

I wanted a continental coach and haunters of French guys

jammy stein ruined my enjoyment of being first team in uk to win the big cup

backwards man
how can ye be pissed off wi a treble treble,ah'm jist no gettin it! ah've no been sober since saturday, then ye read that pish!

look if my satire is offensive never mind life is meaningless

no meaning

but that suggests no reason to be disappoint coz that would suggest things are meaningful

its all just pure chaos

no truth

no life

no love

meaningless what's winning trebles all about in a world that sprung from nothing

meaningless

there is no forward or backwards

its all just random

creation

what?

what?

nothing is created it just appeared

poof

but even though it appears to have some sort of order, its backwards

Anyway enough of my nonsense

I will miss your rants even if you don't feel appreciated for making them

I hope you reconsider ad become a happy celtic fan who wants NFL to win another treble

in fact another 2 trebles would be perfect NFL

hh the hoops

look if my satire is offensive never mind life is meaningless

no meaning

but that suggests no reason to be disappoint coz that would suggest things are meaningful

its all just pure chaos

no truth

no life

no love

meaningless what's winning trebles all about in a world that sprung from nothing

meaningless

there is no forward or backwards

its all just random

creation

what?

what?

nothing is created it just appeared

poof

but even though it appears to have some sort of order, its backwards

Anyway enough of my nonsense

I will miss your rants even if you don't feel appreciated for making them

I hope you reconsider ad become a happy celtic fan who wants NFL to win another treble

in fact another 2 trebles would be perfect NFL

hh the hoops
well said TET "want tae win everythin, every season, but it's phuqin borin man,this makin history pish,is rippin ma knittin,total domination,puttin sevco back in their box,every season,peter lawwells a fud,lenny's the wrong appointment, we should be signing megastars,ah love msm, ma club are failures!

O well first post of the day I read and its " Toys oot the Pram ".

Now here's the thing, I've never let huns stop me supporting Celtic even during the # years, I've never let the media put me off or Bloggers for that matter, i never quit during the "old boards " attempt to bury us,protested yea, so I'm bloody sure I ain't going to allow a choice of manager I didn't want spoil my enjoyment of Celtic, and I will get behind our manager...onwards to 9 we go.

Hope you reconsider Brim mate.

H.H

Back