NL is a massive backwards step.

relative I suppose

6 grand to me is like magical

but to some people its no even a days wage.

Some folk will always have their glass half empty. I suppose it's a personal disposition thing. Over the years I've followed Scottish fitba I've seen some super sides, the Aberdeen and dundee utd sides of the 80s, Larssons Celtic and good rangers sides as well. All this without seeing our heyday of 67. All the time Scottish fitba has been around for and European fitba as well no club can claim what we've done. I'm not even sure if there's a non Euro side that's done the treble treble in over a hundered years of history. If its so easy then why hasn't steaua , rosenborg, or clubs of that ilk done it? I mean they've only had a century and a quarter to get it done. PSG and the new saints lost in their fa final both of them going for a treble treble. Fs even the corrupt Italian league in the 90s couldn't wangle that one. If anybody's talking about fitba(outside this forum) then I'm still on the highest high splif or nae splif. We are breaking records we(i should say i) never knew existed before. Invincible season, longest unbeaten run, double then treble treble, first time weve won the Scottish cup 3 times running it's unreal. And were not finished either , now going for a second 9iar ? Why have all these eastern European clubs never done it ? There's easier leagues than ours , Latvia, Lithuania, Wales (that might be debatable ) seriously what we've done is out of sight. We aren't even firing on all cylinders fs. Maybe after 20iar and 10 trebles iar people might cotton on to just whats been achieved. I could write a book about it is how buzzin it's got me (if I put all my posts together it probly is a book ?

Right guys, i'm off, its clear to me most on here don't think the same as me, fair enough its been that way my whole life. I'm throwing the towel in because, instead of being in cloud cuckoo land at lifting the treble treble it has been tarnished, While you're all lining up to kiss his ring you have all forgot one thing. It was fucking easy, he had a 8 point head start on the rest, fuck they could have made John Barnes and Tony Mowbray managers and they wouldnt have fucked it up.

Ive redacted the rest, right, i'm away, he's no for me, hasnt a fucking clue if you ask me, but hopefully Kennedy and Duff can steady the ship.
Cya.
Wow, so if we don't fall in line with your way of thinking the dummy is spat out, Jeezo, how are we gonnae get by, and btw, your comments about NFL gaun on a wee bender with his mates were hunnish and childish, no offence but gfy ya miserable tosser

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I've went and put a pound oan the lottery got 5 numbers only won 6 grand ?? Pathetic!! one more number n ah wiz oan a chicken dinner.
How you fixed, Winter? you see I've got this gas bill and, um, there's this ah mortgage arrears and my imaginary bairns need new shoes for school, and I've got this final demand for 1988's poll tax.......

No pressure like........only asking

Well Lennon has accepted the job/challenge depending on how you look at it he isn't everyone's 1st choice of even 2nd choice but most of us had an idea that he would be the boards choice from the moment he took over and I must admit Lawells timing of the announcement took a bit of the gloss away from the winning of the treble treble for me. The challenge to get 10 iar isn't as easy as some think granted we have a squad of good players and a few we forget about recovering from injury that's possibly why Lawell said we don't need a major overhaul but he has been on the Into Deludemol if he thinks we don't need some fresh blood around the squad so here we go again for next season let's hope that we reach the 9

cannae believe the origin of this post TET,ffs,ye'd think we'd been liquidated and relegated, oh that's the other crew,so somebody's unhappy with an unprecedented treble treble,wtf, wid make ye happy FFS! dae we have tae keep winnin trebles! jeezus! was watchin Celtic before big Jock arrived and by phuq we were rotten,the sense of entitlement stinks
we fight for what we achieve,we don't expect it handed tae us,doom mongers get a phuqin grip!
To true M like you watched the team before the big man arrived what a shambles directors picking the team based on who kissed thier backside that week or who pissed them off bad days months and years most best forgotten,Lenny came in when the so called dedicated manager waked he pulled the team together which would not have been easy given the situation,given his history at the club he will I hope keep us at the top,it's wrong to judge him before he takes over properly,he not the first manager to return to take over at Celtic and do a good job,more power to his elbow and I wish Him good luck in his return

welcome to the silly season,all sorts of negative pish comin our way,from huns and smsm, and "Celtic fans" well bhoys and ghirls, there are plenty of folk on this site well able to handle the negative pish comin,posted this the other day and lo and behold
We've done 8 in a row and an unprecedented treble treble,kudos to the bhoy who got the trebel trebel tattoo, we know whit he meant.even though smsm didnae,we should be dancin in the streets feckin history, AGAIN bhoys and ghirls! a thread got taken down after the news broke that Lenny had been offered the gig and we started firin intae each other,think furra minute,who hates us,who hates our success,RIGHT!them and their feckin cronies and arselickers fae the the institutions,their lujjies,their pet media, there' s a feckin multitude aw queuin up tae ruin oor history makin weekend! no happenin!
now tae the point,(had tae pause tae hiv a swig!!!,ladles and jellyspoons!)
horrifyin as it may sound,there are hun trolls,smsm phux on this site,plantin seeds and lookin tae exploit negativity
look at the hun and press reaction tae Lenny gettin the gig,well done James Forrest,feedin the troll's,
they come on here, lookin for divisions,lookin tae sow divisions,tae get a negative headline fur their rags and phone ins,
so just be aware bhoys and ghirls,when we're debatin,we're bein watched,
as a lassie hockey player once said "thtick together ghirlth and we'll pith thith"
10 in a row COYBIG!
Totally agree my Stella friend. I really want to NL to take us to ten. What that man has been put through in Scotland would break most people. The Sevconians and their friends in the propaganda ministry hate him because he is one of us. It will be fantastic when he gets us ten. It would be the greatest Girfuy to the Sevconian hate Meisters. I really want him to be the "ten" man.
Rich

Last edited:
Right guys, i'm off, its clear to me most on here don't think the same as me, fair enough its been that way my whole life. I'm throwing the towel in because, instead of being in cloud cuckoo land at lifting the treble treble it has been tarnished, While you're all lining up to kiss his ring you have all forgot one thing. It was fucking easy, he had a 8 point head start on the rest, fuck they could have made John Barnes and Tony Mowbray managers and they wouldnt have fucked it up.

Ive redacted the rest, right, i'm away, he's no for me, hasnt a fucking clue if you ask me, but hopefully Kennedy and Duff can steady the ship.
Cya.
Mind put the key oan the mantelpiece and shut the door oan yir way oot ya attention seeking fuckwit

I've been hearing loads of this tarnished treble nonsense. I've heard people say it was like someone pissed on their Pizza. I've heard how the train station after the game went from party to morgue. i heard a guy on a podcast say his dad was gonna hand back his season ticket, how the house resembled a wake. GTF. If anything 'ruins' a treble it's knowing Celtic fans have entitled attitudes like that. They could have announced Graeme Souness and Dick Advocaat as a dream team at Celtic and you wouldn't have spoiled any Treble Treble for me. Jeez, stop and enjoy life!

Cya.

JF.gif

D7bVYddXsAA88fT.jpg

I'm sure Liverpool or Spurs fans will be greetin in their beer if they win the Champions League, due to the fact they were humped by Red Star and only drew with PSV.

Tarnished, hollow victory, because it only counts if it is a flawless victory with no defeats or goals conceded.

Man City should also relinquish their EPL title, as they did not emphatically win all 38 games and Oldham or Bury weren't there to put up a proper challenge.

Talking of negative creeps, James Forrest's latest blog is stupid. I had that blog and VideoCelts set to Ignore on newsnow but for some reason the preferences deleted. If I had any power at Celtic I'd get them done for cyber squatting and take the URLs off them, then they could fight it out for LordHawHaw.com

I know that sounds a bit fascistic, and I'm all for some healthy dissent to keep our beloved club on the right path - if the Huns has that then they wouldn't be Zombies now - but these jokers are just looking to profit from misery with their click bait opinions.

Brim I'm not sure how old you are. I'm 31. I dont remember the years our club nearly died. I barely remember the huns 9 in a row era... I dont remember the significance of the bunnet and the rebels winning. I remember seeing my dad...(who remembers the bad times) crying for the 1st time in my life when we stopped the 10.
My worst memory is helicopter Sunday....
Now I'll admit, this season, I've become an entitled jumped up arsehole who has pissed and moaned and been negative constantly.
Its prevented me from enjoying one of the best period in our history. I'll tell my kids and grandkids of our achievement and what I got to witness. To prevent myself from looking like an arsehole I'll leave out the fact that I moaned all the way through it.
I'm not doing it anymore. NFL is a legend. He has won us titles before and he will win us more. Him lifting that 10th title will destroy the black souls of every single hun on this planet. He will do everything in his power to make sure we stay on top. If he feels the board are fucking us over he will tell us. He wont jump ship at the 1st sign of trouble or when some average English team offers him more money. He is the perfect man and the only one who should be in charge....
I know I've changed my tune but I've though about how poor a fan I've been this season. Now I'm going to enjoy every moment of the road to 10.
HH?????

Back