NL is a massive backwards step.

Brim youre entitled to to disagree with others on here. Imo Lennon has always been a problem appointment for yoh personally this time and even as a player. Now if your issues are really with and about NFL, i suggest leaving him a letter at celtic park explaining why you believe hes not right for our club. Im sure NFL would respond with a measured and calm response. One thing about the legend that was Tommy Burns, he always responded to supporters questions and always kept us in the loop. Im sure NFL will do like wise. I just cant get round the way you have gone about this. Stay and debate with your fellow tims on here without apportion blame on ours. I do hope you reconsider as this site is for opinions and debate. HH ☘️??

Well said bestie ???

Nothing like a bandwagon rolling in eh ???

Yep same old shit frim some who cant see the woods for the trees. I always say how important we are as a celtic family, and i know better than others that in families we disagree, that's ok best thing to do is fix it through dialogue and debate. Throwing childish tantrums is not the way to go about it. Blaming those who have been over critical without debate is imo wrong. If anyone has a problem within the family let them air it so we can all debate and find the solution. HH ☘️??

Yep same old shit frim some who cant see the woods for the trees. I always say how important we are as a celtic family, and i know better than others that in families we disagree, that's ok best thing to do is fix it through dialogue and debate. Throwing childish tantrums is not the way to go about it. Blaming those who have been over critical without debate is imo wrong. If anyone has a problem within the family let them air it so we can all debate and find the solution. HH ☘️??

Gang culture. ???

I think the fans are just feeling that Lennon will abide with the information that the board supplies him with.

Let's just say the board says there's no budget and you must cut players to make cash then Lenny will initiate this request.

Brendan wouldn't buy into the austerity and neither would any "first grade manager". All managers need money to generate freshness and tackle the seasons ahead objectives.

The fans just have to accept this was a one off and the board aren't willing to see the tell tale signs on the park that we urgently required a new direction..

I am not surprised by the Joe Aribo target another midfielder in an already overflowing position of talent. I didn't fully expect Lenny to go out and be sensible and target the defensive position...he loves the Simo!!

I think the fans are just feeling that Lennon will abide with the information that the board supplies him with.

Let's just say the board says there's no budget and you must cut players to make cash then Lenny will initiate this request.

Brendan wouldn't buy into the austerity and neither would any "first grade manager". All managers need money to generate freshness and tackle the seasons ahead objectives.

The fans just have to accept this was a one off and the board aren't willing to see the tell tale signs on the park that we urgently required a new direction..

I am not surprised by the Joe Aribo target another midfielder in an already overflowing position of talent. I didn't fully expect Lenny to go out and be sensible and target the defensive position...he loves the Simo!!

Your right, but what most people are forgetting is Lenny walked when he didn’t get backed the first time.

Crazy eh? ???

Let's take this argument a step further.

Brendan ran the show from January 2018 till his departure in February..there were specific players who Brendan brought to the next level in their progression. Those same players weren't the same from February till the end of the season. Players were going missing and the performances were lacklustre.

I don't feel nor believe the development next year will be the same as it was under Brendan...

Right guys, i'm off, its clear to me most on here don't think the same as me, fair enough its been that way my whole life. I'm throwing the towel in because, instead of being in cloud cuckoo land at lifting the treble treble it has been tarnished, While you're all lining up to kiss his ring you have all forgot one thing. It was fucking easy, he had a 8 point head start on the rest, fuck they could have made John Barnes and Tony Mowbray managers and they wouldnt have fucked it up.

Ive redacted the rest, right, i'm away, he's no for me, hasnt a fucking clue if you ask me, but hopefully Kennedy and Duff can steady the ship.
Cya.

Brim if we all thought the same way life would be dull so I don't think you should be chucking it just because you're not feeling the love for your opinion on this particular subject. If you feel you've been attacked, abused or came in for unjust treatment for having that opinion then fair enough mate I fully understand but don't chuck it because people simply disagree.

Listen mate I wasn't sold on the whole Lenny being 'the best man for the job' argument either, I have massive love and respect for the guy for what he's done and endured for this club but I just thought that at such a crucial time in our history (the 9 & 10) we needed to go out there and get the best manager we could possibly get.

Some were convinced that man was Lenny while others including you and me wanted us to look elsewhere and I think it's fair to say we felt some heat for airing that opinion. None of us who held that view need to apologise for it btw BUT what we do need to do is suck it up and accept that our view lost out and it's now time to get behind Lenny and give the man our backing from here on in. Achieving the 9 & 10 won't be helped by having a divided fan base continuing to argue over a decision that's already been made. It's time to put this debate to bed and get on with it.

I can't agree that this has tarnished our treble treble Brim, it was a historical unprecedented achievement that is unlikely to ever be repeated and it's unfair on the players to say the managerial saga tarnished what they achieved. They deserve to have that recognised without other club issues getting in the way.

Take some time out and if you still feel you're done with the site after that time then fair enough. I'm sure we'll all get to that stage at some point but don't let this one issue force you off the forum if you're not ready.

HH Brim.

Brim if we all thought the same way life would be dull so I don't think you should be chucking it just because you're not feeling the love for your opinion on this particular subject. If you feel you've been attacked, abused or came in for unjust treatment for having that opinion then fair enough mate I fully understand but don't chuck it because people simply disagree.

Listen mate I wasn't sold on the whole Lenny being 'the best man for the job' argument either, I have massive love and respect for the guy for what he's done and endured for this club but I just thought that at such a crucial time in our history (the 9 & 10) we needed to go out there and get the best manager we could possibly get.

Some were convinced that man was Lenny while others including you and me wanted us to look elsewhere and I think it's fair to say we felt some heat for airing that opinion. None of us who held that view need to apologise for it btw BUT what we do need to do is suck it up and accept that our view lost out and it's now time to get behind Lenny and give the man our backing from here on in. Achieving the 9 & 10 won't be helped by having a divided fan base continuing to argue over a decision that's already been made. It's time to put this debate to bed and get on with it.

I can't agree that this has tarnished our treble treble Brim, it was a historical unprecedented achievement that is unlikely to ever be repeated and it's unfair on the players to say the managerial saga tarnished what they achieved. They deserve to have that recognised without other club issues getting in the way.

Take some time out and if you still feel you're done with the site after that time then fair enough. I'm sure we'll all get to that stage at some point but don't let this one issue force you off the forum if you're not ready.

HH Brim.
spot on Andy HH!

Back