Nomme Kalju v Celtic - Tuesday, 30 July, kick-off 6pm - all comments here

Once again.We were playing the champions of their country and dominated the game which is an achievement not to be taken for granted.Thought Olly ran the show,Morgan is a smashing wee player -skilful like Sincy but much better tracking back,big Niro is class,Boli starting to show and all the rest braw. Romania here we come ( Cluj may be the tougher draw but the travelling and conditions should be better ) :D:D:D:D

Once again.We were playing the champions of their country and dominated the game which is an achievement not to be taken for granted.Thought Olly ran the show,Morgan is a smashing wee player -skilful like Sincy but much better tracking back,big Niro is class,Boli starting to show and all the rest braw. Romania here we come ( Cluj may be the tougher draw but the travelling and conditions should be better ) :D:D:D:D

So Boli isn't a complete dud as TheVerdict keeps telling us?

Totally agree, shved could be the best of the bunch.impressed with his strike and seen enough clips on YouTube etc to know it's a regular occurrence wi him and not just a one off .HH
He's the one who looks like he has the genuine natural class. Jullien I'll reserve judgement as he was in 2nd gear and didn't have a real challenge, and the rest look like excellent cover and that's what they are. Happy days. No one expended themselves ahead of Saturday but no one underplayed it either, Professional.

Ha ha, brilliant, I bet your one of they "leave with 10 mins to go guys" ?
I was! Using the pub's WiFi finished my pint with ten to go and thought, "Ah fuck it, they're no gonny score 7 in ten minutes, ahll away and get the train." only to find the feckin things cancelled and its 50 mins to the next one. Popped in (another) boozer by the station to see its two nothing, and I've missed a muthaf*ckin goal by my main negro, Sam muthaf*ckin Jackson. Muthaf*cker.

Back