Oh Dear! Protest at George Square !!

These fuckwits can march where they want, as long as it's not past a chapel or any other place of worship where they can spout there bitter hatred which apparently is illegal in this shit hole of a country, their OO is losing numbers on a yearly basis, smaller numbers turning up in July, August every year, they are also almost bankrupt, any bells ringing here troops.
Their days are numbered.

They're an embarrassment to the nation and the poor white trash that folly folly them don't have a clue about why they're marching and think it's just another excuse to tank the Buckie and have a fight (preferably with a Catholic).

Even the sound of their flutes and drums isn't exactly music, except to the ears of mutants.

Listen m8 the ??Clowns that go tae these marches are that illeterate they canny even spell constitution ????..Just an excuse tae March about Toon wae a boatle ae Frosty Jack's taking Selfies wae fellow SCUM Dafties!!????..I just cannot believe theres Human Beings born this Fukin Thik..A blame the Parents???????

Hey Seany. Try spelling illiterate correctly unless you're a closet hun. Fkn phones. ???

IMO the reason they want to walk past chapels on Easter Sunday is to try and get the knuckle dragging bigots interested again ,less and less were bothering to turn up and it's no fun when all your doing is walking through the streets with no one giving a fek .

The only fun they get is when they are antagonising people and being able to show their hatred of Catholics ,when they can't do that there is no point in marching

IMO the reason they want to walk past chapels on Easter Sunday is to try and get the knuckle dragging bigots interested again ,less and less were bothering to turn up and it's no fun when all your doing is walking through the streets with no one giving a fek .

The only fun they get is when they are antagonising people and being able to show their hatred of Catholics ,when they can't do that there is no point in marching[/

Spot on there fergusslayedtheblues excellent.
I read that only 80 of the Derry boys were due to march on Easter Sunday so you are correct less and less turning up.

I still remember the look on people’s faces when two of their bands landed down in London on the day Brexit was supposed to happen and they were the laughing stock of the whole country and even at that the people down there didn’t even know what or who they were - hilarious the end is nigh but can’t come quick enough for me tbh. HH?

Call It Out is boxing clever here.....they are not advocating a ban on the zombie walkers, quite the opposite.....they are demanding a ban on these sectarian marches being allowed to pass by places of worship.....what this does is, it takes away the main purpose of these marches of hate.....and that is to intimidate those of a Catholic persuasion.

If they are not allowed to march past Catholic Churches.....for the OO their raison d'être is gone forever.....I’d bet that Call It Out is well aware of this

Stay tuned for violence to ensue.....it is the way of the walkers after all.

The PC brigade have yet to catch up to the predominantly white v white problem and I'm putting that in the lightest way possible.
If a group are identified to have dangerous, racist views. The group and followers openly drink/urinate in the street and intimidate members of the general public. How would a police force deal with them?
Let's play this one out.

"excuse me Mr police Scotland I quite fancy getting pissed up and marching past Mosques and Synagogues. Most of our content will be chanting about murdering/killing and giving them a good bashing. We will be needing you guys to close off a massive chunk of the city center"

"Yes Mr Bigot I can do that for you. I'll inform all the local businesses that they will loose a stack of cash that day because of people staying away. The haulage companies to expect delays. The bus companies, so they can fuel up for miles of diversions. The council can send out litter and clean up crews. The emergency services can expect a higher loss of life and suffering due to not getting access to people in need quickly. I'll give you a few 100 of my officers. We will obviously ignore complaints from the general public which usually would require action regarding breach of the peace and worse. Across the board its likely to cost the city 100s of thousands of pounds but aye on you go... Let's shake on it"

Not a fucking chance would that be passed. Rightly so!
It's happening though every time those gargoyles suit up.

Forgot to add before the meeting with Mr Bigot and Mr Police Scotland finished MPS had one bit of advice.
"just make sure all your guys have the right day. If someone shows up the day after and tries all that stuff I'll have to charge them and probably arrest them"
Mr B - "cheers ? MPS. I'll let them know"

Daily Ranger this morning https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1000-orangemen-plan-new-summer-14578145.What is it with these peepul and Catholic churches???? there are aprox 2500 streets in Glasgow 60 of them have Catholic churches and thats the ones that they want to walk by like little tin soldiers.
it's the pigs n the polyester shuffle it's the only day the get to dress up and tryn act brave ,plus they get to bring there mingers out for a feed

if Scotland really is inclusive and open to all then the govt needs to act and get this shite off our streets

Back