One case of Covid in NZ and the whole country is put into Level 4 (the max)

Donkeys aren't real they're just horses with false teeth, as for bats don't get me started on them, only come out at night eh? Sneaky wee bastards what are they trying to hide? 🤔
Hoopy, how could you ? Donkey's aren't real you say! On behalf of donkey's everywhere I feel moved to reply to this outrageously false statement. But here's someone who sums up these much derided animals perfectly in his poem simply titled... The Donkey...I'm sure the Noisers of Christian persuasion will agree.

Last verse
Fools!. For I also had my hour,
One far fierce hour and sweet,
There was a shout about my ears ,
And palms before my feet.

G K Chesterton.

Hoopy, how could you ? Donkey's aren't real you say! On behalf of donkey's everywhere I feel moved to reply to this outrageously false statement. But here's someone who sums up these much derided animals perfectly in his poem simply titled... The Donkey...I'm sure the Noisers of Christian persuasion will agree.

Last verse
Fools!. For I also had my hour,
One far fierce hour and sweet,
There was a shout about my ears ,
And palms before my feet.

G K Chesterton.
Or line of duty fans

Good to have you back Frank, catch up soon

Need a raffle ticket :ROFLMAO:

Not to derail the conversation, but donkeys you say ?
I worked with a guy who had a great sense of humour, he was 6' 7" and he worked for a major telecommunications company, before coming to work for the company I worked for
I hired him and we had a blast for the 4 years we worked together
Prior to me hiring him, him and his mate used to do presentations, and speak at various events around Canada and the US, and they had a bet one day
They flipped a coin to see who would do the speech etc and the winner had to come up with a word that the other guy had to use during their presentation
There were various companies vying to do business with them, and this contract in particular, was very important for them to nail down
My mate won the toss and the other guy had to do the presentation, and incorporate the word, given by my mate, into the conversation during his speech

The word he had to use was...donkey
The presentation was given to the President and CEO of a large Mexican Telecommunications Group

Not to derail the conversation, but donkeys you say ?
I worked with a guy who had a great sense of humour, he was 6' 7" and he worked for a major telecommunications company, before coming to work for the company I worked for
I hired him and we had a blast for the 4 years we worked together
Prior to me hiring him, him and his mate used to do presentations, and speak at various events around Canada and the US, and they had a bet one day
They flipped a coin to see who would do the speech etc and the winner had to come up with a word that the other guy had to use during their presentation
There were various companies vying to do business with them, and this contract in particular, was very important for them to nail down
My mate won the toss and the other guy had to do the presentation, and incorporate the word, given by my mate, into the conversation during his speech

The word he had to use was...donkey
The presentation was given to the President and CEO of a large Mexican Telecommunications Group
Talk about having to think on your feet 😁how u bring a donkey into telecommunication pitch av no idea 😂but fair play if he managed it

For the past few months we have been home testing twice a week purely as a precaution. Thankfully we've always been negative......until this morning. My own test is somewhat inconclusive, so I've booked an appointment at Dalry testing centre. If positive it means we have to cancel our holiday to Lanzarote which should be starting this coming Saturday.
Not really feeling confident about the result as I've been a tad under the weather in the past week. Pain in the feckin' posterior.
Got result of PCR .........negative !! Off to sunny Lanzarote. All I need is three points from tonights game and I'll sing a wee song..... How about, It's just a perfect day ? ..Take care folks, and once again love and best wishes to you and yours.

Enjoy ur holiday franko gonny pick me up 200 fags and 10 litre of voddy😂
Thanks Cairnsy, will certainly enjoy ourselves. Yer out of luck though, the gaffer needs all the booze allowance for her Eldorado supply ! That's no as bad as it sounds. I'm a bit of a handy beggar, so I make lamps from her empty Eldorado bottles and sell them at car boot sales. Keeps us afloat !!

Thanks Cairnsy, will certainly enjoy ourselves. Yer out of luck though, the gaffer needs all the booze allowance for her Eldorado supply ! That's no as bad as it sounds. I'm a bit of a handy beggar, so I make lamps from her empty Eldorado bottles and sell them at car boot sales. Keeps us afloat !!
Well u canny upset the gaffer😱no as if u can switch her off the way u can way us😂

For the past few months we have been home testing twice a week purely as a precaution. Thankfully we've always been negative......until this morning. My own test is somewhat inconclusive, so I've booked an appointment at Dalry testing centre. If positive it means we have to cancel our holiday to Lanzarote which should be starting this coming Saturday.
Not really feeling confident about the result as I've been a tad under the weather in the past week. Pain in the feckin' posterior.
Are you going to Carmen Frank? I know a good Celtic Bar there if its still going? The Alavante I think its called, just behind the strip.

Just looked it up Frank, it was the Adelante but I dont think it survived the first Covid lock down. Shame.

Members online

Latest posts

Back