One case of Covid in NZ and the whole country is put into Level 4 (the max)

Why is it being linked to the vaccine?
I've seen a couple of things on American telly talking about sport stars in general across the world having problems now I don't know if it's an infowar conspiracy but there been a few players with heart and breathing problems so I was just wondering how yous all are

I've seen a couple of things on American telly talking about sport stars in general across the world having problems now I don't know if it's an infowar conspiracy but there been a few players with heart and breathing problems so I was just wondering how yous all are
More likely to be Long Covid as it damages the body's major organs. The only folk I know that are having to still go for chest x-rays are those who took the virus.

I thought I was gonny lose ma brither a couple of weeks ago....He has had the 2 jags and the booster, he has bad asthma.....Got Covid....taken intae hospital....In for a week then home with lots of medicine......The Doc told him that if he hadny had the jags he would be struggling to survive.....Anyway, thats him back tae normal now.....

I thought I was gonny lose ma brither a couple of weeks ago....He has had the 2 jags and the booster, he has bad asthma.....Got Covid....taken intae hospital....In for a week then home with lots of medicine......The Doc told him that if he hadny had the jags he would be struggling to survive.....Anyway, thats him back tae normal now.....
For me one of the worst things to experience is lack of oxygen it can be terrifying hope ur bro recovers well mate

Have any if u that have been vaxxed having any side effects with ur breathing???theres been a few players recently having breathing problems now I don't know the vax status of these players I'm assuming they've been jagged I just find it strange the amount of players and sport stars in general complaining of breathing problems could be they've had covid previously aswell but just wanted to ask if any ones had any issues
I had quite a bad hangover a week after I got the booster, don’t know if it was connected😵‍💫

I had breathing issues long before this pandemic, so don't see any side effects after my double dose of Moderna vaccine
Will be happy getting my booster sometime in the New Year
My arm and shoulder was a little stiff for a day or two, apart from that, all good

I had what felt like a bad hangover the day after my first AZ (no, it wasnae drink). I'm sitting in the vaccine centre right now having just had my Pfizer booster. I'll take paracetamols and plenty water and should get by with a bit of a sore arm. Stay healthy everybody.
Yeah after my first jab, the nurse told me to drink plenty of water the day I go for my next one
Seemed to work
Stay safe

Ma first one hurt like hell, then someone told me as soon as you come out the venue, start windmilling your arm round in circles, it disperses the vaccine, done that the 2nd one, didn’t have any pain, told my nurse pal, she laughed and said don’t be so stupid it’s injected into muscle not blood vessels, didn’t do it for the 3rd one, back to it hurting like hell again 🤷‍♂️, if there’s a 4th one I’m going back to doing Pete Townsend impersonating in the car park 🤣🤣

Still no had my jags and dont plan on getting them .sue me
Yir barred fae the noise christmas party page, yi need to show yir covid pass before yi post anything, but don’t worry, I’ll keep you informed whits goin oan…..shammy’s picking her outfit, thinking of going with her birthday suit, but it’s only got wan button and needn ironed 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back