One case of Covid in NZ and the whole country is put into Level 4 (the max)

3348 cases and still the PM locks down our biggest city rather than admit failure.
Think you need to get out of there Fis try Britain we’re averaging 40000+ a day
Sure yill be safe here
But always blaming the PM is She a super spreader.
grip get a

HH 🦠

Think the Kiwi PM, must have knocked him back at one time
Every country on earth dealing (or not as the case may be) if only we had an interweb, to keep track of Covid incidents, and numbers :unsure: :rolleyes:
Ho hum, it's dinner time
Thank fuck I opened up dialogue with him to see how it was going!
Maybe we were just meant to say covid in New Zealand omg say its not true!

143k deaths in the UK 33 deaths in New Zealand, not really fucking comparable is it? Think before you spout shite Fisi ffs.

Our government was crowing about no cases in NZ last year and was incredibly slow to vaccinate. Worst in the OECD. Now we are reaping the cost of Maori only 55% fully vacced. 97% of those in hospital are unvacced. Anger is mounting daily. People are wearing MAGA hats - Make Ardern Go Away. The worst is yet to come. We dithered about with vaccines till it was already here. Appalling.

Meanwhile...in the former colonies...a very vocal and obnoxious anti vaxxer, and flat earther, who drove around in his car shouting through a megaphone that people were sheep and Covid was a hoax, is no longer in the gene pool
He even videoed his last week, with him coughing and spluttering, and not looking very well at all
Check out the video
Feel for his family, but you don't fuck with Mother Nature, or Karma...those bitches be crazy

Have any if u that have been vaxxed having any side effects with ur breathing???theres been a few players recently having breathing problems now I don't know the vax status of these players I'm assuming they've been jagged I just find it strange the amount of players and sport stars in general complaining of breathing problems could be they've had covid previously aswell but just wanted to ask if any ones had any issues

Meanwhile...in the former colonies...a very vocal and obnoxious anti vaxxer, and flat earther, who drove around in his car shouting through a megaphone that people were sheep and Covid was a hoax, is no longer in the gene pool
He even videoed his last week, with him coughing and spluttering, and not looking very well at all
Check out the video
Feel for his family, but you don't fuck with Mother Nature, or Karma...those bitches be crazy
Flat earther, Mak Parhar reported feeling ill with a variety of symptoms, including fatigue, chills and a cough, which he said was “not CONVID (sic) because CONVID (sic) doesn’t exist.”

Oh dear, how sad, never mind

Have any if u that have been vaxxed having any side effects with ur breathing???theres been a few players recently having breathing problems now I don't know the vax status of these players I'm assuming they've been jagged I just find it strange the amount of players and sport stars in general complaining of breathing problems could be they've had covid previously aswell but just wanted to ask if any ones had any issues
Had both doses of Astra Zeneca nothing
No side effects at all
Got the Booster jag Moderna had a sore right arm was cold chilly overnight then fine
Sadly I kicked the table leg same day got a black nail it’s still ffs sore 😂
Get the Jags folks it makes sense
Stay safe wear a mask not only for Covid19
But your all Ugly barstewards.
ps
SFA have made acnut of the CL draw
Pie Biyd ate the Orange baws thoat it wiz monster munch

HH 😂😂

I've been double vaxxed and had the booster too.......all Pfizer and haven't had any issues at all. I haven't heard of anyone I know feeling breathless after being jabbed.

I've been double vaxxed and had the booster too.......all Pfizer and haven't had any issues at all. I haven't heard of anyone I know feeling breathless after being jabbed.
Was just wondering seen another player think it was a napoli ayer coming off way breathing problems

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back