One case of Covid in NZ and the whole country is put into Level 4 (the max)

Yir barred fae the noise christmas party page, yi need to show yir covid pass before yi post anything, but don’t worry, I’ll keep you informed whits goin oan…..shammy’s picking her outfit, thinking of going with her birthday suit, but it’s only got wan button and needn ironed 🤣🤣
🏑🏑🏑

Neither am I getting them Tony I'm no getting something like that when I can still get it don't see the point it helps that I have no asthma or other illnesses
Something doesnt add up ..then anew variant will come out and the booster wont be worth a fuck ..everybody has opinions but i aint putting that shite in my body .

Something doesnt add up ..then anew variant will come out and the booster wont be worth a fuck ..everybody has opinions but i aint putting that shite in my body .
Still don't think it's fully licensed yet either why not?? Yet they want people to just keep going for boosters surley they shud be refining these vaccines to work better so people don't get sick at all.... they've been studying this virus for decades mate that's why the vaccines were so quick but it's still not quite good enuf makes u wonder If that's intentional to keep the world wanting more meds rather than just one or 2 jags 🤷‍♂️

As I said to our youngest who made the same statement...
"You ever eat at McDonalds ???"
It's every person's right to exercise their stupidity, if you don't want the vaccine, fair enough, but if you get Covid, I think you should be prevented from getting treatment in hospital
And Cairnsy...when you say you don't have health issues...happy for you, but give it time
I don't mind getting older, but the side effects are fucking brutal
Get the vaccine...or don't get the vaccine, it's no sweat off my balls, but don't whine when you get sick
This message is on behalf of those of us, who are high risk due to living to a ripe old age, and have gotten the vaccine
Stay safe

HH

Agree with most of that Dill, but I would never stop someone getting medical help, opens up a can of worms imo, do we deny smokers, or a drunk driver who injured himself, alcoholism either by choice or through depression, I would never deny help to any of these illness or self inflicted acts.

Still don't think it's fully licensed yet either why not?? Yet they want people to just keep going for boosters surley they shud be refining these vaccines to work better so people don't get sick at all.... they've been studying this virus for decades mate that's why the vaccines were so quick but it's still not quite good enuf makes u wonder If that's intentional to keep the world wanting more meds rather than just one or 2 jags 🤷‍♂️
It's a virus, it keeps mutating, that's what viruses do
The vaccine isn't a cure, it helps limit the effects of said virus on your immune system, and allows your body to build up a certain amount of antibodies to help fight the infection
It's 2021 and people are still shouting it's a hoax, and I don't know what's in it, so ahm no getting it
It's not just about you, have some thought for those around you, family members with compromised immune systems, etc
In my own case, if anyone says they're not getting it, I'd ask them so sign a waiver saying if they get it, they will forego treatment, but then again, that's just me

As I said to our youngest who made the same statement...
"You ever eat at McDonalds ???"
It's every person's right to exercise their stupidity, if you don't want the vaccine, fair enough, but if you get Covid, I think you should be prevented from getting treatment in hospital
And Cairnsy...when you say you don't have health issues...happy for you, but give it time
I don't mind getting older, but the side effects are fucking brutal
Get the vaccine...or don't get the vaccine, it's no sweat off my balls, but don't whine when you get sick
This message is on behalf of those of us, who are high risk due to living to a ripe old age, and have gotten the vaccine
Stay safe

HH
Total agree with the non vaccinated not being allowed to drain medical resources if they get covid, should just be told “wee shame, away hame and ride it oot”
Everyone has the right to choose to have it or not, so should the NHS have the right to choose to treat you or not 👍

Agree with most of that Dill, but I would never stop someone getting medical help, opens up a can of worms imo, do we deny smokers, or a drunk driver who injured himself, alcoholism either by choice or through depression, I would never deny help to any of these illness or self inflicted acts.
Can see this spiralling out of control, but hey ho...
3 nurses in my family, they work their arses off
The subject was Covid, not dependency issues, that's a totally different thing
If you walk into an emergency room, unmasked, and shout that you don't think Covid is a big deal, you don't deserve to get treatment, is my opinion, as you are putting others lives at risk, especially when their immune system is compromised
I'm vaccinated and that's ok for me
I go along with whatever measures are put in place to keep me and mine safe

To each their own

Back