Only if your care about Celtic........on here we do..

Sturgeon mentioned Celtic and their game suspension as punishment, ignoring the rangers and their transgressions from ten days earlier than Boli's.......as for her Govan constituency? a hun lover?...not certain, but definitely no friend of Celtic......if she does not punish them....
....thereby.....knowingly helping the filth's cause.......to stop the ten.

Capisce?
where did she say that ? it wasn't in the daily breifing so if it was in the media it wasn't what was said
who you vote for is up to you but follow the timeline of what was said and when and you'll find the reason were getting punished

she kicked the punishment back to the sfa to get their house in order leitch had already on the monday spoken to every club and their captains regarding the rules only later did the cnt let on he'd fkd off to spain ,
the sfa called a meeting of the JRG group but even before it had met they were leaking stories to the press regarding punishment , the spfl have joined in at the last minute to raise there voice because certain member clubs raised there concerns

but go ahead and blame sturgeon , who you vote for nobody cares but do a wee bit research regarding the facts

where did she say that ? it wasn't in the daily breifing so if it was in the media it wasn't what was said
who you vote for is up to you but follow the timeline of what was said and when and you'll find the reason were getting punished

she kicked the punishment back to the sfa to get their house in order leitch had already on the monday spoken to every club and their captains regarding the rules only later did the cnt let on he'd fkd off to spain ,
the sfa called a meeting of the JRG group but even before it had met they were leaking stories to the press regarding punishment , the spfl have joined in at the last minute to raise there voice because certain member clubs raised there concerns

but go ahead and blame sturgeon , who you vote for nobody cares but do a wee bit research regarding the facts
👏 👏👏👏👏🍺🍺🥳

Sturgeon mentioned Celtic and their game suspension as punishment, ignoring the rangers and their transgressions from ten days earlier than Boli's.......as for her Govan constituency? a hun lover?...not certain, but definitely no friend of Celtic......if she does not punish them....
....thereby.....knowingly helping the filth's cause.......to stop the ten.

Capisce?
That is what will make it all the sweeter jc knowing all the obstacles they put in our way to stop us reaching 10 iar,and they still could not stop us..

HH.

FAO kelly..

Its NOT about Celtic, Aberdeen or the rangers, it's about fairness.

Unless you live on one of the poles and missed it, Sturgeon said On Monday, and I quote her (repeated on the news bulletins several times since)
"Celtic will not be playing this weekend" with intonation and emphasis on the 'not'.

Ps,
I neither give a toss who you or anyone votes for......its not my business nor interest, I mentioned that she has lost mine and that's all.
We should ALL be punished for Covid cheating , NOT who she or the SFA/SPFL pick and choose.

If you can't grasp that my only concern here is the patently obvious singling out of Celtic for punishment by HERR Sturgeon and her undeniable bout of amnesia regarding the hun transgressions of Covid safety rules then you have a problem ......not me.

Last edited:
Nicola Sturgeon's constituency is Govanhill and that is nowhere near Govan.

Does anyone think that there's any political party that aren't agin the 'tic?

Any First Minister would have come to the same conclusion as NS. We get no leeway from SNP or anyone else within the establishment and the time to argue about what the huns did is when we have to cough up for employing a moron.

FAO kelly..

Its NOT about Celtic, Aberdeen or the rangers, it's about fairness.

Unless you live on one of the poles and missed it, Sturgeon said On Monday, and I quote her (repeated on the news bulletins several times since)
"Celtic will not be playing this weekend" with intonation and emphasis on the 'not'.

Ps,
I neither give a toss who you or anyone votes for......its not my business nor interest, I mentioned that she has lost mine and that's all.
We should ALL be punished for Covid cheating , NOT who she or the SFA/SPFL pick and choose.

If you can't grasp that my only concern here is the patently obvious singling out of Celtic for punishment by HERR Sturgeon and her undeniable bout of amnesia regarding the hun transgressions of Covid safety rules then you have a problem ......not me.

I don't have any problem at all,

i'd say your the one with the problem , we get it you hate sturgeon for the reasons you seem to have made up rather than what was actuallly said or done

what was said at the daily breifing and what was reported EDITED at news bullletins are 2 diifrent slants on it ,but you believe what ever you want suits your rant

so whatever pole you may be living on try going with the facts that way you won't miss anything

once again SHE KICKED IT BACK TO THE SFA AND THE JRG AND TOLD THEM TO GET THERE HOUSE IN ORDER did you miss that bit on yer news bulletin

IT was THEY" 2 WHO IGNORED SEVCO

i'd say your the one with the problem , we get it you hate sturgeon for the reasons you seem to have made up rather than what was actuallly said or done

what was said at the daily breifing and what was reported EDITED at news bullletins are 2 diifrent slants on it ,but you believe what ever you want suits your rant

so whatever pole you may be living on try going with the facts that way you won't miss anything

once again SHE KICKED IT BACK TO THE SFA AND THE JRG AND TOLD THEM TO GET THERE HOUSE IN ORDER did you miss that bit on yer news bulletin

Interesting debate 👍 my concern with wee Nicola is maybe if she had given care home owners a yellow card a helluva lot of old folk might still be alive today , think wee Nicola is starting tae love her daytime telly gig a wee bit too much fuck ra lot a them bastards ⚰️⚰️⚰️

Interesting debate 👍 my concern with wee Nicola is maybe if she had given care home owners a yellow card a helluva lot of old folk might still be alive today , think wee Nicola is starting tae love her daytime telly gig a wee bit too much fuck ra lot a them bastards ⚰⚰⚰
And the fact she fought tooth and nail to keep her health minister that fecked of to her holiday home, not once but twice at the start of lockdown, total double standards, didn’t give the Scottish government a “yellow” card or isolate all of them for a week, remember 2 of the Aberdeen players have “actually“ got Covid-19 so the others have to isolate, Bolingoli doesn’t have the virus and has been tested every 2 days along with the rest of the team

And the fact she fought tooth and nail to keep her health minister that fecked of to her holiday home, not once but twice at the start of lockdown, total double standards, didn’t give the Scottish government a “yellow” card or isolate all of them for a week, remember 2 of the Aberdeen players have “actually“ got Covid-19 so the others have to isolate, Bolingoli doesn’t have the virus and has been tested every 2 days along with the rest of the team
Ano mate and that clown knows exactly whit he wiz doing

When she kicked it back to the SFA to get its house in order.....I've never disputed that.
However, She didn't mention anyone else except Celtic in her "kick" back to the governing body
EXCEPT US .....despite the earlier covid sevco behaviour, is my only point.

It isn't like we are the only offenders in all this.....is it?

Or.... what else are you no gettin?....o_O

over and out.

When she kicked it back to the SFA to get its house in order.....I've never disputed that.
However, She didn't mention anyone else except Celtic in her "kick" back to the governing body
EXCEPT US .....despite the earlier covid sevco behaviour, is my only point.

It isn't like we are the only offenders in all this.....is it?

Or.... what else are you no gettin?....o_O

over and out.

ffs it's like explaining debt to a hun

i give up your the one not gettin it

Back