Only if your care about Celtic........on here we do..

I noticed it too late shammy...
Originally typed Govanhill and the spell checker automatically changed it back to 'Govan' don't think it has Govanhill in it's vocabulary.
Apologies to you if it upset.

Also I've been an SNP Devotee for 42 years and had lots of time for Salmond and subsequently Sturgeon.
My only beef is with her mentioning us in her TV appearances only and not them.........I'm still upset by it and maybe I'm expecting too much from her.

To put the record straight I will NEVER be a Unionist and have shown that to be the case in many of my previous posts.
Once again you're lying. You called her a "Govanite standard bearer". So you did not use the word Govanhill or be foiled by a malicious spellchecker. If your spellchecker didn't have Govanhill in it then it certainly didn't have govanite in it either. Last word from me on this nonsense.

And apart from anything else, would you really eschew voting for independence and the future of our country, our children and our grandchildren because a political leader suggested that your football club have a match postponed ? Really ?
Surely that is an intransigent, hun , flag waving , forelock tugging, moronic, unionist, cringeworthy and cretinous attitude for a decent Tim to unfortunately espouse.
Your views are yours JC and you're welcome to them but an anti snp diatribe,disguised as a pro Celtic agenda,should at least have some basis in fact. This is one of the worst threads I have read on here.
Thai Tim and this flat earth bollocks beats you by a short head

I love my team and often get animated when things are put across as unfeeling and uncaring towards Celtic.
I've had enough of the way we have been portrayed, attacked and cheated, especially by our own
governing footballing bodies...coupled with Res 12, 5WA, refereeing biases, unfair punishments (Morelos/Christie) etc.

I still think we have been hard done by with Boli and his lies as compared with the inherent reticence to deal with the Ibrox crowd.

....or just stay off this site.☺

Lived there recently for a few years. I hear you but that's all I'm sayin 🙊
Her constituency is a mish mash , but it’s a fuvkin disgrace she’s has her telly show ever weekday when who she’s supposed tae represent are staying in 100 year hooses 15 tae a bed 🙈 listen govanhill 30yr ago wiz noo a bad wee area nooo FFS tae be truthful I widdnay walk through it it’s fuckin a ghetto if guys twenty deep staunin at corners is yer thing , get yer arse up there 😂😂😂

Once again you're lying. You called her a "Govanite standard bearer". So you did not use the word Govanhill or be foiled by a malicious spellchecker. If your spellchecker didn't have Govanhill in it then it certainly didn't have govanite in it either. Last word from me on this nonsense.

I made up that word Govanite, having never heard of it used elsewhere and directed it to her Govanhill constituency. It was not intended for any other purpose as you claim.

I couldn't find another word as Govanhill-ite didn't have the same effect.

You can say, think and read whatever else you want into it, I have no intention to cause upset to anyone on here, irrespective of the bile and spite you show towards me and potentially others using this site.

Its your right to have the propensity to be as nice, decent or nasty as you wish.
Have a good evening.

I made up that word Govanite, having never heard of it used elsewhere and directed it to her Govanhill constituency. It was not intended for any other purpose as you claim.

I couldn't find another word as Govanhill-ite didn't have the same effect.

You can say, think and read whatever else you want into it, I have no intention to cause upset to anyone on here, irrespective of the bile and spite you show towards me and potentially others using this site.

Its your right to have the propensity to be as nice, decent or nasty as you wish.
Have a good evening.
😂😂 Glasgow south side is he constituency or if like me you live in it glesga soo side, 🙈🙈🙈 fact checker dot cooooommmm

Well here I am rather late to the debate.

I’m shocked and disappointed that a Celtic fan thinks it’s ok to call a woman “hun loving evil bitch” just mind numbing ignorance.

I am glad that others on here like John Hughes and Kelly have pointed out the facts of what was said on the daily briefing by Nicola S with regards to the Aberdeen and Celtic football clubs.

I love Celtic FC with a life long passion but I also love my country of Scotland and hope that with the good governance that we have that my children and grandchildren will not have the struggle that we have had and that there will be a brighter future for them.

Nicola Sturgeon is fighting many fires atm with the WM government and the fight with covid19 so I think many of the above critics ms are unfounded.

I’m shocked and disappointed that a Celtic fan thinks it’s ok to call a woman “hun loving evil bitch” just mind numbing ignorance.

I am glad that others on here like John Hughes and Kelly have pointed out the facts of what was said on the daily briefing by Nicola S with regards to the Aberdeen and Celtic football clubs.

I love Celtic FC with a life long passion but I also love my country of Scotland and hope that with the good governance that we have that my children and grandchildren will not have the struggle that we have had and that there will be a brighter future for them.

Nicola Sturgeon is fighting many fires atm with the WM government and the fight with covid19 so I think many of the above critics ms are unfounded.
👏 👏👏👏👏

Whilst not being a big fan of SNP Rose, I think they are a means to an end but NS has taken a much calmer and cannier stance regarding Covid. Every leader has made mistakes and she has stood her ground against the old boys network at Westminster.
The fiasco that is Bolingoli has been the straw that broke the camels back because if he hadn't acted so stupidly then she wouldn't have had to bother her arse.

Politicians use whatever springboards they have to keep afloat.

They are all lying snake pit (cough).

The same wee whummain.
Didn't block my industry from starting up because of the working class economic backlash.
Same reason all the restaurants have been chucked a "eat out to help out" bone

Sorry troops it's a "eat out to help out explain another pandemic spike propaganda spin"

Utter bullshit.

I'll say that Nicky has Scotland's best wishes at heart. I know she does.

She has however used fame and media to 100% pick and choose how the laws of a workplace operate.

There is an isolate till clear rule now testing has been activated in most hospitality jobs I know.
We work extremely closely with our company lawyers.
1) exposure hub
2) contact with colleagues
3) testing

4) all negative tests = safe to work

That's the rules I have been given to allow my staff to work and not trigger a massive track and trace mission for litteraly thousands of people.

My company is playing by the rules.

Sport is a tiny bubble if you call it that still

Don't be brainwashed by the size of the sports league players and staff.

My network dwarfs the spl.

I have no sympathy for Boli. No defence for the Aberdeen boys getting a pub lunch. No argument towards any of those players being taken out of the mix with bans.

If a Klub is too fucking stupid to understand the rules of testing players and fielding them then to the same logic players are too fucking stupid to do the same.

The Klub misunderstood.

As a business for that misconduct we would be charged accordingly

We had a sneaky "pretty" bbc lass in today trying to dig and fuck us over with failed protocol.
We tracked and traced her and kicked her out.

Sturgeon ultimately has used a lazy tactic in a legal sense to emphasise her rhetoric albeit at a time that suits to deflect spiralling numbers she has no control over.

Politicians....

As long as staff are trained and educated I could log a duff food temperature reading. I could serve unsafe food.
Someone could be poised and I would face manslaughter.
Extreme 🐒 but you get the point.

Nicola isn't happy with what is going on down south. She has no control over anything. What she is doing now is kicking out with her size 5 boots and making any example she can with sanctions that look good but don't fall under current medical guidelines of a covid free workplace.

Her only angle. Remember this is an angle. Is how she deals with covid threats.

Football is the only show in town troops

Rangers stumbled at the right time
Early.
It's gathered pace and now the wee yin is trying to make noise and keep relevant in her fight against Westminster in any way she can

Last edited:
Politicians use whatever springboards they have to keep afloat.

They are all lying snake pit (cough).

The same wee whummain.
Didn't block my industry from starting up because of the working class economic backlash.
Same reason all the restaurants have been chucked a "eat out to help out" bone

Sorry troops it's a "eat out to help out explain another pandemic spike propaganda spin"

Utter bullshit.

I'll say that Nicky has Scotland's best wishes at heart. I know she does.

She has however used fame and media to 100% pick and choose how the laws of a workplace operate.

There is an isolate till clear rule now testing has been activated in most hospitality jobs I know.
We work extremely closely with our company lawyers.
1) exposure hub
2) contact with colleagues
3) testing

4) all negative tests = safe to work

That's the rules I have been given to allow my staff to work and not trigger a massive track and trace mission for litteraly thousands of people.

My company is playing by the rules.

Sport is a tiny bubble if you call it that still

Don't be brainwashed by the size of the sports league players and staff.

My network dwarfs the spl.

I have no sympathy for Boli. No defence for the Aberdeen boys getting a pub lunch. No argument towards any of those players being taken out of the mix with bans.

If a Klub is too fucking stupid to understand the rules of testing players and fielding them then to the same logic players are too fucking stupid to do the same.

The Klub misunderstood.

As a business for that misconduct we would be charged accordingly

We had a sneaky "pretty" bbc lass in today trying to dig and fuck us over with failed protocol.
We tracked and traced her and kicked her out.

Sturgeon ultimately has used a lazy tactic in a legal sense to emphasise her rhetoric albeit at a time that suits to deflect spiralling numbers she has no control over.

Politicians....

As long as staff are trained and educated I could log a duff food temperature reading. I could serve unsafe food.
Someone could be poised and I would face manslaughter.
Extreme 🐒 but you get the point.

Nicola isn't happy with what is going on down south. She has no control over anything. What she is doing now is kicking out with her size 5 boots and making any example she can with sanctions that look good but don't fall under current medical guidelines of a covid free workplace.

Her only angle. Remember this is an angle. Is how she deals with covid threats.

Football is the only show in town troops

Rangers stumbled at the right time
Early.
It's gathered pace and now the wee yin is trying to make noise and keep relevant in her fight against Westminster in any way she can
Clusterphuq Bobo,nobody has a clue how to deal with this pandemic, the states have opened their schools, now thousands of weans are testing positive, wurr phuqed, nae wonder ah drink! 🍺 🥳

Clusterphuq Bobo,nobody has a clue how to deal with this pandemic, the states have opened their schools, now thousands of weans are testing positive, wurr phuqed, nae wonder ah drink! 🍺 🥳
Point on pint on point.
Two NHS lads ...in for grub tonight said .
"Yous are open, we can't contain it. Schools are open. Wait for winter" 😕

I've been saying this for a while.
Lockdown stays in place or cases spike.

You can't pick and choose.
It hangs about in air and surfaces.

I understand her frustrations but kicking out and slamming football is a political move.

As you said Duffy. Schools are open. As is my trade.
Construction back.

No sign of offices given the green light yet?

I'm not saying there aren't working class in offices but...
It seems it's the last battalion to be sent.

Useless observation on my part probaby

Question,Trumpster now pushing for 'herd immunity', 'it's the economy stoopid'
get rid of the vulnerable,the sick,the elderly, in one fell swoop,or lockdown,ease lockdown,spike,impose lockdown,ad infinitum, geeza nurra Stella:rolleyes:🍺🥳
The problem is we have no idea what immunity you gain by getting this virus, or what the longterm affects on your body are. Early studies show a massive increase in vulnerability to sepsis for victims who even just experienced even very mild symptoms. And no-one understands why this happens as it is supposed to only attack the respiratory system.

Apparently drinking copius amounts of Stella Artois is the only known cure to this global pandemic.

The problem is we have no idea what immunity you gain by getting this virus, or what the longterm affects on your body are. Early studies show a massive increase in vulnerability to sepsis for victims who even just experienced even very mild symptoms. And no-one understands why this happens as it is supposed to only attack the respiratory system.

Apparently drinking copius amounts of Stella Artois is the only known cure to this global pandemic.
Nobody's got a feckin scoob how to deal with this Bridie, except for us two! Slainthe! 🍺 🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back