Outclassed

Comments on Hendry and molumbu are a bit harsh. There were a lot more far worse. McGregor was anonymous again, the two strikers were brutal. Gordon's kick outs are atrocious, he couldn't hit a barn door with a bucket a shite! We can't seem to win our own throw ins. When is Rodgers gonna wake up and get lustily to fuck outta there, he's finished. Rodgers is gonna have to shoulder some of the blame too!
Hey Deadner, pal, we are missing a dead ball genius too for such a long time. For me personally its really been since nakamura and wee maloney. For me none since them like them on a dead ball.

Red card was a bit harsh tonight. However, right back needed and centre half. In Europe Kieran needs to be on defensive duties as well as bombing forward..... Midfield did okay and Edouard's goal was top drawer.. We need right back and fast midfielder who can attack opposition goal (y)

We have lots of players needing game time i would sacrifice the chance of going though if it meant the Morgans and Christies of the team were given quality games to play in, No point on going on about Lustig and guys like him who average 60 games a season in all levels of competition. of course they will burn out. When will we play Izzy, Gamboia, Christie, Morgan.
No need for stockpiled players who are not sharp in the game when they come in, you may be sharp and fit in training but tactical game play and the repetitive involvement in the physcological reading of an opponent(s) is a must.
Team starting to become predictable to pick if all are fit and available. happily take the domestics as against Europa and keep fresh.

We have lots of players needing game time i would sacrifice the chance of going though if it meant the Morgans and Christies of the team were given quality games to play in, No point on going on about Lustig and guys like him who average 60 games a season in all levels of competition. of course they will burn out. When will we play Izzy, Gamboia, Christie, Morgan.
No need for stockpiled players who are not sharp in the game when they come in, you may be sharp and fit in training but tactical game play and the repetitive involvement in the physcological reading of an opponent(s) is a must.
Team starting to become predictable to pick if all are fit and available. happily take the domestics as against Europa and keep fresh.
Fair point, Boab but maybe it's because they're not good enough and nothing to do with game time - that can be worked at in training. It's time we ventured a bit further rather than pick up 2nd class players who are cheap as chips from the rear end of the same league.

Hey Deadner, pal, we are missing a dead ball genius too for such a long time. For me personally its really been since nakamura and wee maloney. For me none since them like them on a dead ball.
Naka was one in a million and before him lubo. Lewis Morgan can take up that mantel, he's good with both feet from a dead ball. He just needs a chance. I know I keep going on about McGregor, but I'm sick to the bollox looking at him now. He played well last year, but has been consistently bad this year. Then I suppose you could say that for a lot of the team

Hey where is oor Craig
Naka was one in a million and before him lubo. Lewis Morgan can take up that mantel, he's good with both feet from a dead ball. He just needs a chance. I know I keep going on about McGregor, but I'm sick to the bollox looking at him now. He played well last year, but has been consistently bad this year. Then I suppose you could say that for a lot of the team
lubo total gifted genius, inlike the look of lewis as you know i have been vocal on thinking he has all the attributes to become a legend but wi calmac people have said time n time again his first touch is good. I have always said otherwise, thats the part of his game for me personally he really needs to work on.

How will anyone work on anything when they think there is no other viable positional cover?
PL BR AND LC to blame here pal. HH ☘️

Yes you have got it right Boab, but it must also be remembered that we have centre backs missing, if another couple of them were fit, and also Scott Brown, and Peter Lawwell was not so stingy in the transfer market, we would not be in the position we are in now.
But we have had dreadful luck with injuries over the past two years, particularly with centre halves, yet still we qualified for two champions league group stages. We will be back.

I will tell you this cicero, bestie, lee congerton should never have been brought on board. Our last scout John Park was way better than the joker congerton, who btw was brought by BR through liverpool/chelsea.

Jan tells the diff between PL getting it right and stepping off with lots of money available and no man city connection.

Its time to see who really is lacking because it is ambigous at the moment, more of a he said she said he did he didnt do.

January will tell if they can work as a team and get it right or tell us who’s balls are on the bar-b-cue. HH ☘️
It’s maybe not PL getting it right,would you give BR more money based on what he’s bought & bringing in Lee Congerton?

It’s maybe not PL getting it right,would you give BR more money based on what he’s bought & bringing in Lee Congerton?
It's all beginning to look very disjointed and if we don't know who to blame then you can bet they are all pointing the finger at each other. :mad:

Yes you have got it right Boab, but it must also be remembered that we have centre backs missing, if another couple of them were fit, and also Scott Brown, and Peter Lawwell was not so stingy in the transfer market, we would not be in the position we are in now.
But we have had dreadful luck with injuries over the past two years, particularly with centre halves, yet still we qualified for two champions league group stages. We will be back.
its unfortunate the CB position and TBH I know big hendry is not the first choice of i would say probably all the fans, but its a big weight to put on his shoulders when you consider the players at CB who have not lived up to the role, and also have reportedly been hampered with injury. We need a Paul Elliot type in there and i reckon the experience gained from a player of that calabre would bring the younger ones on leaps and bounds, you play better when you have a leader who shoulders the responsibility until you are ready to take the mantle, Scott Brown perfect example of steepping up to the plate when the time was right. hopefully big Hendry and those types are not merely right club wrong time and come good and prove us all wrong, with Celtic i love been proved wrong.HH

Thought Mulumbu had a good game and Eddie got us off to a good start but that's about it .

Better team won while our board sold our own team short

and the earths flat and the masons are coming why the f a re you all hiding in here haha

Thought Mulumbu had a good game and Eddie got us off to a good start but that's about it .

Better team won while our board sold our own team short

and the earths flat and the masons are coming why the f a re you all hiding in here haha
Defo Mulumbu looks hungry and looks like he is enjoying the good fortune. long may that continue, sometimes these guys are the diamond in the rough we sometimes turn up like Lubu/Henrik.HH

lubo total gifted genius, inlike the look of lewis as you know i have been vocal on thinking he has all the attributes to become a legend but wi calmac people have said time n time again his first touch is good. I have always said otherwise, thats the part of his game for me personally he really needs to work on.

How will anyone work on anything when they think there is no other viable positional cover?
PL BR AND LC to blame here pal. HH ☘️[/QUO
I've noticed McGregor pulling out of challenges in the past and to me if that's in ye then it'll always be in ye. Plus he'd need to kill all belonging to Rodgers before he would even consider replacing him. Frustrates the hell outta me!

Domestic bliss these past 2 seasons but have gone backwards in Europe under Rogers. Will struggle to get out of this group. Probably not unfair to say 8 or 9 players not good enough for Europe based on tonight’s performance. Salzburg might be good but ffs they’re not Barcelona ?

Lustig is done far to slow getting caught out to many times he is be coming a liability.time will tell with jack hendry but I think him playing with lustig is making the boy a bundle of nerves .looks like young jack is going to be the whipping boy this season unfortunately.
Agree with you 100%. Hendry played well at the weekend, he just needs game time. As for lustig..........

Back