Outside Hampden

ReadyAdmiredBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

MD looks happy doesn't he ๐Ÿ˜‚

the greeks controlled that region before rome

the Phoenicians (the crafty devil worshippers and semites btw) controlled it before them and the Egyptians had intermittent ownership

all of them loved the sun god and were partial to a bit of moloch sacrificial style rites.

still no sure why you think Jesus was made up by these peoples in order to control them if they were mostly all into sun worship prior to christ.

at no point did the jews or even Israelites ever control the trade routes of these big empires

the jewish rebellion was after christianity was born

the modern version of rabbi (no temple) jews comes after the rebellion and temple destruction which was 35+ years after Christs ascension

Rome killed christians as atheists

if you didn't worship the Gods and thought a bloke from Israel was god to them that was atheism

and they tortured anyone who refused to worship emperor as god.

so I cant see why you think Jesus was made up as a roman joke?

And tbh

I suspect you are reading zeitgeist gash

which has been debunked

so would it be foolish to believe people who tell lies

or the one bloke that no-one can find anything where he told a lie

in fact nearly every time. he spoke in New Testament

he begun amen amen

which means truly truly

and despite people thinking his words are lies they can never identify a single lie in what he said

all the blokes wo did the devil worship and child sacrificial hedonistic party thing speak lies as commonly as they can

for they are not of the truth

and want no part in the truth

but chose a lie to suit their ego instead :p
f9c6960980564cdaa640c60fb3a0d71b.jpg

Just imagine there was a near apocalyptic event. Where almost all humanity was wiped out. No books, movies or any link to the past survived.... only a small group of children survived, let's say 1,000,000 children. Most of them intelligent. Isnt it mad to think that these children could go on and make the same scientific discoveries as the people who came before them, probably write, word for word, the same scientific books as there is now....but the chances of them writing a book about Jesus, god and anyone connected to either of them is slim to none.

I love all these opinions but where is the foundations to these theories

and im the nut job

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
How could you be a nut job sure all your opinions are derived from divine testimony direct from god himself; except on Tuesdays when he goes fly fishing

oh btw there is a real interesting emperor called Julian the apostate

im surprised no-one ever made his movie

after Rome became christian he wanted to bring back old gods

so he was baptised under rites of mythras in underground caverns in a lake of bulls blood and had occult powers

sounds right up your street Papal man

he even decided to give they jews a temple on the old temple ground where the big mosque is now in jerusalem

no cost to great

sent over top builders and whole host of the new jewish lads like a scene from Indiana jones

but every time they tried to build it

weird things kept happening

eventually they abandoned the project and emperor was killed in big battle in Iraq (was called else then)

they have lots a real history on that dude

maybe he was myth made up for trade routes as well :p

infact I dont even know why I'm getting involved at all. I just wanted to share some of stevies popcorn.
I dont mind people having opinions

in fact I love all opinions

especially if they have some meat and bones to them

but when you start get told a whole load of jumbled up stuff with no real foundation then told your a numpty for not believing the new gospel of mikus the incurable, I always enjoy the chase.

no come on Spiderman you've got your tights on so see if you can catch me.

:p:p:p:p:p

talk me through how you read apostles letters and got to Jesus was a myth and romans wanted trade routes?
I don't read Apostles letters but I heard them often enough, usually as the 1st reading. (What I heard at mass written and revised again and again ov er thousands of years)
Show me the respected historian who can prove the existence of Jesus.
And yes Rome, like any other Empire before or since, wanted control of trade routes. Do you really need me to prove a universally and fundamentally-accepted characteristic of Empires?

Just imagine there was a near apocalyptic event. Where almost all humanity was wiped out. No books, movies or any link to the past survived.... only a small group of children survived, let's say 1,000,000 children. Most of them intelligent. Isnt it mad to think that these children could go on and make the same scientific discoveries as the people who came before them, probably write, word for word, the same scientific books as there is now....but the chances of them writing a book about Jesus, god and anyone connected to either of them is slim to none.
guy wrote book about that scenario im sure he called it beelzebub aka lord of the flies

Members online

Latest posts

Back