P.L.C...???

Brimcbhoy

So the Green Brigade have bravely (well have you seen the weather out there?) unveiled an new Banner proclaiming the P.L.C to be
Parasites, Lairs, Charlatans. See what they did there? Clever eh!
So what does P.L.C mean to you? I thought it meant Peter Lawwells Charity!

Fill yer boots, best wan wins a virtual pint of Stella.

A sign
Left by

Pathetic Little Children
who we need to ask, why is the daily record out n about at Celtic Park for a story when unoccupied when the tempratures are freezing and who from the GB are phoning them.

If the GB are doing this and not the other half then who the fuck wants to be part of the GB, anyone talking to the rags are attention seeking little pricks and have nothing to do with Celtic.

Meanwhile for the record, the huns are poncing money off their fans to keep the show on the road, this is trading whilst insolvent, you cannot sell shares in nothing. The huns are cold shouldered and tapping themselves for money, FFP need not apply.

Green Brigade do not represent all Celtic fans, not even a fifth of them.

A sign
Left by

Pathetic Little Children
who we need to ask, why is the daily record out n about at Celtic Park for a story when unoccupied when the tempratures are freezing and who from the GB are phoning them.

If the GB are doing this and not the other half then who the fuck wants to be part of the GB, anyone talking to the rags are attention seeking little pricks and have nothing to do with Celtic.

Meanwhile for the record, the huns are poncing money off their fans to keep the show on the road, this is trading whilst insolvent, you cannot sell shares in nothing. The huns are cold shouldered and tapping themselves for money, FFP need not apply.

Green Brigade do not represent all Celtic fans, not even a fifth of them.
There are always other agendas Boab. We cannot kid ourselves that we are united on the way forward. The shareholders own the club and the fans can choose whether or not they support the vision and direction of the club or express their discontent. However involving the very media, which the same protesters are usually rightly condemning for its agenda against our club, does as you say show a certain naivety. This though is also a signal for the board to come to the front. A review was promised; Has it been completed? When will shareholders be informed of the result? Simple statements on just those two questions would at least send out indications that something is happening in our corridors of power and would possibly keep some of our activists onside.

There are always other agendas Boab. We cannot kid ourselves that we are united on the way forward. The shareholders own the club and the fans can choose whether or not they support the vision and direction of the club or express their discontent. However involving the very media, which the same protesters are usually rightly condemning for its agenda against our club, does as you say show a certain naivety. This though is also a signal for the board to come to the front. A review was promised; Has it been completed? When will shareholders be informed of the result? Simple statements on just those two questions would at least send out indications that something is happening in our corridors of power and would possibly keep some of our activists onside.
Celtic are due to produce a financial interim report, dont you think they may wish to concentrate on the finacials and get the media spin dealt with first, before any more negativity, not really a time for negativity which has been also been hampered daily with silly poster boys.
Dont know if anyone is seeing a build of tension,
1. PL is leaving what more do they want
2. Cannot just go out and sign a manager if thats a plan
3. Cannot just abandon the team and give it like certain blogs build a new team shite
4. Hounding a guy at his work and directors when leaving work, yet expecting them to bow to them, aint happening
5. Pish in the media, a media ignoring a catastrophe over by were a club is tapping fans to pay bills as they fall due.
6. A trust been created from nowhere with the GB giving it backing and acting like spokepeople for all fans, as if this is the voice in the board, really what voice does the other mob have who are been tapped for share money then tapped to the extreme their shares are disminished and worthless.

Think maybe we need to sit back because the point has been made and it's up to the board to respond and also it's a personal choice now for fans to decide whatthey want as far as buy or do not buy, the simple thing is, it will not be a group of wee fannies who infuence my decision to purchase or not next season, so until there is a clear sign of what going forward is going to look like from the board, everything else surrounding it is just noise, so fuck the media, the Green Brigade, the Trust and all the so called blogs who think they are the media and voice, i will decide once i consider what i hear for myself.
As it stands NL and the board are inplace for this season, then as a ticket owner i back them, i may not like the product just now, but i cannot redeem this season I bought into it, but i can decide as to whether i want another season same as this season.
If we finish second( even first if a collapse happens) and win a Scottish Cup and buy a few replacements for positions needing required then, that will do for me and we go again.
Pissed off with the Green Brigade if it is them who are doing the shite.

Last edited:
The whole green brigade argument I get both sides tbh theres no easy way to do this we either want a new regime or we dont fuck awe the blogs and all that take it on a singular basis from ur own point of view if/when Lennon is replaced that's enuf for u then fine if u want a more robust review of how the clubs been run lately then fine but I'm starting to see divisions among ourselves the GB is not for everyone neither are the blogs for everyone but surely EVERYONE wants wits best for our beloved club??

IJudging by Lennons bullish attitude of late and his wanders into future planning/why would i leave with PL, the review has already been and they have concluded that he is not the MAIN cause of this disaster of a season.
Telling US that answer seems beyond them

The whole green brigade argument I get both sides tbh theres no easy way to do this we either want a new regime or we dont fuck awe the blogs and all that take it on a singular basis from ur own point of view if/when Lennon is replaced that's enuf for u then fine if u want a more robust review of how the clubs been run lately then fine but I'm starting to see divisions among ourselves the GB is not for everyone neither are the blogs for everyone but surely EVERYONE wants wits best for our beloved club??
Thing is with the GB the cunts that run the club couldn’t care less about these banners you know it I know it the GB know it so who gets the benefit of these banners 🤔

The hun press and the hun hordes get a laugh that's about it😡
Does it really matter what anyone else thinks??
As said before, the only people that should be embarrassed by any banners or protest should be the PLC....they lied, pure and simple..they sit back, take your money blindly with not much in return...covid has actually been good for them because 60,000 voices cannot be heard each week...at least in these fanless times though these protests, the point is getting aired

For the GB - Proactive + Love Celtic
For the board - Pitiful leeching Company
In what way is this proactive?

Do you think DD has seen this and thought "oh fuck the GB have got the bedsheets out again, I better change everything about the club to please them"?

As has already been said, its just giving others a good laugh at our expense, thats not proactive its just more self promotion by the GB.

Back