Palestine Genocide

This is why I won't watch mainstream news. Its all lies. It is fortunately dying a slow death as a result of the Internet. People now have access to the other side of whatever is reported and therefore can make their own mind up as to what's true or not.
Any of these country's that are backed by the so called world superpowers, all you have to ask yourself is, what's in it for them.
Remember when we were children and we played cowboys and indians from watching westerns. Nobody wanted to be the Indians because they were always portrayed as the evil ones.
Life hasn't evolved much since then.
Haven’t watched it in years same with the papers nothing but mouthpieces for big corporations and governments and they are just two cheeks of the same arse

What's happening in Gaza is the Israel government want a total destruction of the Palestine people.🇵🇸🇵🇸 Now if the incursions planned for Gaza go ahead I for one would expect the surrounding Arab states to get involved . Surely Syria Iran Lebanon Egypt Jordan etc can't just sit back and watch their Arab brothers and Sisters be massacred. The world is watching.

What's happening in Gaza is the Israel government want a total destruction of the Palestine people.🇵🇸🇵🇸 Now if the incursions planned for Gaza go ahead I for one would expect the surrounding Arab states to get involved . Surely Syria Iran Lebanon Egypt Jordan etc can't just sit back and watch their Arab brothers and Sisters be massacred. The world is watching.
My heart goes out to the poor people being shat on by rich people to such an extent that they have so little light and hope for future in this demented world that WW3 is probably imo closer than Cuban missile crisis.

I suspect Iran will get nuked if the thing escalates. And tbh I looks likely to escalate rather than calm down. Even if Hamas all killed themselves the people with their whole world blown to bits will become worse. And who gonna compensate the already poverty stricken (systematically) people even if Hamas are dealt with.

Couple that with Russia Ukraine, and the war mongering with China. This whole thing doesnt look like having a happy ending.

Yet the news would have you believe its jus a little issue that dont involve us. Well it just might if Iran strike Israel. But im perpetually paranoid.

My heart goes out to the poor people being shat on by rich people to such an extent that they have so little light and hope for future in this demented world that WW3 is probably imo closer than Cuban missile crisis.

I suspect Iran will get nuked if the thing escalates. And tbh I looks likely to escalate rather than calm down. Even if Hamas all killed themselves the people with their whole world blown to bits will become worse. And who gonna compensate the already poverty stricken (systematically) people even if Hamas are dealt with.

Couple that with Russia Ukraine, and the war mongering with China. This whole thing doesnt look like having a happy ending.

Yet the news would have you believe its jus a little issue that dont involve us. Well it just might if Iran strike Israel. But im perpetually paranoid.
Don`t think you are paranoid TT, most of us are of the same mind.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Iran was the real target

It wouldn’t surprise me if Iran was the real target
I know very little about Iran but i had a pal at college who was Iranian. An asylum refugee who had to leave with his wife and sons because he converted to protestantism. And the mullah or whatever they are called got wind of it and he had to leave his business and run. I suspect he was wealthy dude in Iran as he owned a Persian carpet business.

Couldnt go back to visit his other family as he would jeapordise their lifes and his own. The picture he descibed of Tehran being similar in population to London and the resources they have available as nation are vast.

So hopefully it all blows over and peace wins the day. But both regimes are pretty intollerent towards each other and even their own people have hard time if they dont follow the ruling party line.

No idea if Iran still same coz i was at college in 2006. But if Iran is the real target I suspect that will be pretty difficult opposition to beat at war. No even sure Gengis Khan and his army of millions defeated iran on its own turf. Ancient world of persia was always a goliath at war.

So we are in agreement. The people of Ukraine are not and never were Nazis.

Whilst some were collaborators who commited terrible attrocities, most were guilty of no more than thinking "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

A position that seldom works out well.
No we are not in agreement. Look up Bandera's history and the Ukraine nationalism group he jumped about with

Authorities in the UK are saying if you support Palestine you support terror and genocide. Why are they so stupid and ignorant? https://www.bitchute.com/video/d2VrasAzCuyC/
I haven't watched all of this yet, but from what I have watched, I am ashamed for humanity. The governments of the world should be ashamed of themselves.
How any right minded person could look at that and back these fuckin animals is beyond belief. That fuck head kerr starmer said in an interview recently that he backed Israel and this was not the time for a cease fire. The human race is fucked. Shower of mongrels.

I haven't watched all of this yet, but from what I have watched, I am ashamed for humanity. The governments of the world should be ashamed of themselves.
How any right minded person could look at that and back these fuckin animals is beyond belief. That fuck head kerr starmer said in an interview recently that he backed Israel and this was not the time for a cease fire. The human race is fucked. Shower of mongrels.
Jews are a protected race. Due to them being God's chosen people and always on the move. The Holocaust happened to be mans inhumanity to mankind. So it beggers the ? What right have Israel to conduct a Holocaust of their own on Palestinians. You'd have thought they would have learned from their own history. I am at one with Palestinians and always have been. I would like to see a one state solution Palestine.

Jews are a protected race. Due to them being God's chosen people and always on the move. The Holocaust happened to be mans inhumanity to mankind. So it beggers the ? What right have Israel to conduct a Holocaust of their own on Palestinians. You'd have thought they would have learned from their own history. I am at one with Palestinians and always have been. I would like to see a one state solution Palestine.
When did Judaism become a race?

My understanding from reading bible is Israel was twelve tribes (sons of Jacob who was renamed Israel) Judah was one of his twelve sons. Israel was not a land it was a people descended from Abraham then Isaac then Jacob. They lived in Palastine but during prolonged famine one of the sons or Jacob/israel called Joseph (who was beaten up by his older brothers and sold into slavery) told the whole family to come live amongst the Egyptians.

in beginning the relationship between eygyptians and the family of joseph was pleasant but not long after the egyptians made them slaves for hundreds of years.

Then came moses the exodus and the promised land??

Moses was supreme judge and had sub judges and that went on for hundreds of years. the sons of Jacob all captured a different part of Palastine subdividing it into the son of jacob they were descended from.

All the sons were pretty wicked in fact jacob himself was pretty wicked man during his life.

They had customs and laws through moses but they were very wicked to non sons of Jacob.

hundreds of years of judges and prophets led to the hebrews (they were called hebrews I think before kingdom of israel was formed under Saul) demanding better system and kingdom like other nations.

But Saul was wicked and David was annointed next king but it was a divided israel. Then his son solomon created famous kingdom of israel. But after he became Masonic he had thousands of wifes, literally.

and each wife had their own tribe and they were from every nationality.

Kingdom of israel split after solomon

Judah and Samaria civil war between sons of Jacob for hundreds of years

What israel claim today was mostly Samaria I think.

Why are they not the Samaritans? I tried calling them for an answer and they offered me advice on my mental illness.

Last edited:
My understanding from reading bible is Israel was twelve tribes (sons of Jacob who was renamed Israel) Judah was one of his twelve sons. Israel was not a land it was a people descended from Abraham then Isaac then Jacob. They lived in Palastine but during prolonged famine one of the sons or Jacob/israel called Joseph (who was beaten up by his older brothers and sold into slavery) told the whole family to come live amongst the Egyptians.

in beginning the relationship between eygyptians and the family of joseph was pleasant but not long after the egyptians made them slaves for hundreds of years.

Then came moses the exodus and the promised land??

Moses was supreme judge and had sub judges and that went on for hundreds of years. the sons of Jacob all captured a different part of Palastine subdividing it into the son of jacob they were descended from.

All the sons were pretty wicked in fact jacob himself was pretty wicked man during his life.

They had customs and laws through moses but they were very wicked to non sons of Jacob.

hundreds of years of judges and prophets led to the hebrews (they were called hebrews I think before kingdom of israel was formed under Saul) demanding better system and kingdom like other nations.

But Saul was wicked and David was annointed next king but it was a divided israel. Then his son solomon created famous kingdom of israel. But after he became Masonic he had thousands of wifes, literally.

and each wife had their own tribe and they were from every nationality.

Kingdom of israel split after solomon

Judah and Samaria civil war between sons of Jacob for hundreds of years

What israel claim today was mostly Samaria I think.

Why are they not the Samaritans? I tried calling them for an answer and they offered me advice on my mental illness.
Was up in Fife earlier, wish i had an Arc.

Back