Palestine Genocide

I haven't watched all of this yet, but from what I have watched, I am ashamed for humanity. The governments of the world should be ashamed of themselves.
How any right minded person could look at that and back these fuckin animals is beyond belief. That fuck head kerr starmer said in an interview recently that he backed Israel and this was not the time for a cease fire. The human race is fucked. Shower of mongrels.
I saw yesterday that Labour suspended an MP (maybe a Councillor) after she called for Peace talks.

Netanyahu used the name “Amalek” when talking about the Palestinians on Monday.

This is what the Old Testament says should happen to the Amalek.

And now go, and thou shalt smite Amalec and Hierim and all that belongs to him, and thou shalt not save anything of him alive, but thou shalt utterly destroy him: and thou shalt devote him and all his to destruction, and thou shalt spare nothing belonging to him; and thou shalt slay both man and woman, and infant and suckling, and calf and sheep, and camel and ass.

Netanyahu used the name “Amalek” when talking about the Palestinians on Monday.

This is what the Old Testament says should happen to the Amalek.

And now go, and thou shalt smite Amalec and Hierim and all that belongs to him, and thou shalt not save anything of him alive, but thou shalt utterly destroy him: and thou shalt devote him and all his to destruction, and thou shalt spare nothing belonging to him; and thou shalt slay both man and woman, and infant and suckling, and calf and sheep, and camel and ass.
And hence why religion is nothing but toxic rhetoric that still has the motivation to enable humans who should know better to murder. Thou shall not kill, unless of course you do not agree with us.

London set for large marches for Palestine

"A pro-Palestine protest in central London as Remembrance events are held would be inappropriate,"

On Poppy fest weekend.

"During the Second World War about 12,000 Palestinians volunteered to serve in the British army. These volunteers participated actively in battles in North Africa and Europe. Many of them lost their lives, others were wounded and many are still missing."

Approriate
1699032401295.jpeg

No we are not in agreement. Look up Bandera's history and the Ukraine nationalism group he jumped about with
Just seen this, I think I already said a lot of people in Ukraine behaved terribly, whilst a lot more were simply niave in thinking the Nazis were their saviors

Labour are a fucking joke. Keir Starmer tells more lies than Boris Johnston.
He's a fucking human rights lawyer yet says its not right to say if Israel are committing war by the images we are all seeing. Yet last year he said it is right that we call Putin a war criminal because of the picture we are seeing from Ukraine.
He praised the Ukrainian public for their defence against an occupying force, yet Palestinians are terrorist for doing the same.
Keir Starmer has absolutely no morals or back bone. All he's interested in is power.
Fuck him and fuck the labour party

Very rarely would I contribute towards anything political as it is a personal preference or opinion which we all have.

Having read this particular thread one thing stands out for me amongst the many contributions.
None or very few of us have ever had direct exposure to the horrors that we see unfold....
However the Deadner speaks very clearly about how he sees the oppressed and backs that up with his own knowledge and experiences from the past in his homeland of Ireland so to be fair I think much of his opinions on this matter are relevant .

I think it's a fair reflection of the similarity of what is going down in Gaza.
My own Irish Grandmother had many tales of her and her family's fight against the so called British ...I will leave it at that.
Tyrants will continue to rule without law supported by the corrupt governments in plain sight.
The more the world changes the more it stays the same.

Very rarely would I contribute towards anything political as it is a personal preference or opinion which we all have.

Having read this particular thread one thing stands out for me amongst the many contributions.
None or very few of us have ever had direct exposure to the horrors that we see unfold....
However the Deadner speaks very clearly about how he sees the oppressed and backs that up with his own knowledge and experiences from the past in his homeland of Ireland so to be fair I think much of his opinions on this matter are relevant .

I think it's a fair reflection of the similarity of what is going down in Gaza.
My own Irish Grandmother had many tales of her and her family's fight against the so called British ...I will leave it at that.
Tyrants will continue to rule without law supported by the corrupt governments in plain sight.
The more the world changes the more it stays the same.
With all due respect bigman, what happened here is very minor to what is going on in Palestine. I'm not downplaying it, but there has been more people killed there in a couple of weeks than the entire troubles here. Its a different situation than it was here. Still, war is war and its fuckin horrible, especially when it's like shooting fish in a barrel and the rest of the world just watches on and those who have the power to do something do nothing. Disgraceful and disgusting.

Watching a documentary called Stasi FC. It’s about the Stasi and their control of East German football during the GDR years. They had spies everywhere and feared fans congregating and expressing dissent at the games via songs and banners. Mmmmm
Dynamo Berlin were the team of the Secret Police and Police. The head o the Stasi was their chairman. The league was fixed in their favour. Mmmmm

Back