Park

Someone is lying , of that there is no doubt, barefaced lying , so let’s have an investigation , Doncaster and his cronies are all a fucking joke and could not run a stag night in the tennents brewery , park is a vindictive bully who like the previous chairman is a liar, , let’s see who the winner is , Doncaster must now reveal the threat made to him by park , so serious it must be revealed , Doncaster will never be forgiven for trying to get the tribute act back in business in 2012 but I know who my money’s on in this game
Lie , deflect , deny its the Rangers way

I'm sure I read that ourselves and sevco rotate our place on the spfl board. This arrangement suited both parties when relations between the clubs were better, our common interests were more aligned then from a strictly business perspective. Not so much now. It's now obvious the sevco sphere of influence has diminished to a point where most other clubs refuse to kowtow to them the way they used to. When SR steps down (July?) and is replaced by our rep they pretty much are neutered as far as the spfl is concerned, I'd be amazed if any cordial relationship is maintained between the clubs.
As we all know Rangers then and sevco now relied on their placemen being in certain positions of power in order to ensure everything went smoothly and no questions were asked about their illegal tax schemes, nothing about why several directors were waived through when their fit and proper status should have failed the SFAs own rules, euro licence granted to them even though they failed the criteria etc etc. In their present financial situation its imperative that the old dodgy practices continue to aid them as they struggle to survive. With no influence on the spfl board and no Ogilvie/Peat/Reagan at the SFA any more they are desperate. Their recent crusade to rid the game of "incompetents" may be their not so subtle plan to get some of their own back into executive roles in order to return things to their "proper way ".
As you say they days are fading fast the previous incarnation used the sleakit way to get on these boards and move to the top , the sevco mob want ignore that and just crash the place /smash it up a bit till they get there own way

I'm sure I read that ourselves and sevco rotate our place on the spfl board. This arrangement suited both parties when relations between the clubs were better, our common interests were more aligned then from a strictly business perspective. Not so much now. It's now obvious the sevco sphere of influence has diminished to a point where most other clubs refuse to kowtow to them the way they used to. When SR steps down (July?) and is replaced by our rep they pretty much are neutered as far as the spfl is concerned, I'd be amazed if any cordial relationship is maintained between the clubs.
As we all know Rangers then and sevco now relied on their placemen being in certain positions of power in order to ensure everything went smoothly and no questions were asked about their illegal tax schemes, nothing about why several directors were waived through when their fit and proper status should have failed the SFAs own rules, euro licence granted to them even though they failed the criteria etc etc. In their present financial situation its imperative that the old dodgy practices continue to aid them as they struggle to survive. With no influence on the spfl board and no Ogilvie/Peat/Reagan at the SFA any more they are desperate. Their recent crusade to rid the game of "incompetents" may be their not so subtle plan to get some of their own back into executive roles in order to return things to their "proper way ".

You could be on to something here 😉

You could be on to something here 😉
Ach just venting lol. I'm usually a lot more reserved.
Tbh we should have crushed them for good back in 2012. Ye reap wot ye sow.
My frustration is mainly due to our boards complicity in ensuring that a 'rangers' had to be shat into existence.
They only exist to hate us, always have. The famous Ian Archer quote is as relevant today as it ever was

The club which spawned Murray's EBTs , cheated-lied to get a Uefa license , went into financial meltdown and was LIQUIDATED , was run by a convicted GASL , is now taking the moral high ground and telling Scottish Football that ONLY THEY have the best interests of the game at heart .

They have such concern for Scottish Football that their 'fans' are threatening on their message boards to destroy the game up here if they don't get their way , are happy for ALL clubs to go out of business , detest Scottish Football ( and Scotland ) so much that they are convinced that they will be welcomed South of the border when it all goes t*ts up here .

And none of this bile/poison is ever contradicted or criticised by their PR people , indeed it could be easily argued that the moral vacuum which exists in their support is simply a reflection of that which exists in their Boardroom !

And this is the club which is ''saving Scottish Football'' ...and has the tacit support of so many in the media ( and not JUST the Scottish media ! ).

If it were not so serious it would be laughable , but we are far beyond laughable . This is an organisation with support in so many quarters for its malign philosophy , purporting to be open to Anyone-Everyone !
This transparent PR exercise has been exposed by their own action in appointing a sectarian figure as their Head of communications ( i.e. the man in charge of their Daily Statement ! ) , yet this blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator among their support has been hardly commented on by the media !
That is deeply troubling - and in part was why they , as a club , believed that they could stir up a hornet's nest of spurious allegations against the SPFL and KNOW that they would , in the main , find more support than condemnation among the media .
The BBC ( Scotland ), SKY , Radio Clyde and numerous 'journalists' have given this 'dossier' far too much legitimacy .
It doesn't say ANYTHING that fans of Scottish Football have KNOWN for years - that the administration of our football is f*cked up and run by guys who make Boris Johnson look a paragon of competence !

Of course Scottish Football could be run better - that was something that was being said by Celtic's Bob Kelly back in the 1950's FFS !
These are the people who sent a Scottish team to the World Cup in 1954 with only 13 players .There were more in the SFA officials party . Rangers ( the people who want to SAVE Scottish Football ) actually refused to release any players for this tournament !

So don't tell me that Rangers want to save Scottish Football by ridding us of an incompetent and self-serving administration !
Did they complain about the administration of Scottish Football in 2012 when they were ALLOWED a place in the league when they didn't actually meet the requirements which all NEW clubs had to fulfill ?
No !
Did they complain about maladministration when the SFA did not question their eligibility for a Uefa license in 2011 when they lied on their application ? No !
Did they complain about rules being ignored when they were awarded 54 league titles won originally by a deceased entity ? No !

Moral high ground ?
This from a club continuing to exploit the sectarianism endemic in much of its support . Please ! Pull the other one - it plays The Sash !!!

HH

The club which spawned Murray's EBTs , cheated-lied to get a Uefa license , went into financial meltdown and was LIQUIDATED , was run by a convicted GASL , is now taking the moral high ground and telling Scottish Football that ONLY THEY have the best interests of the game at heart .

They have such concern for Scottish Football that their 'fans' are threatening on their message boards to destroy the game up here if they don't get their way , are happy for ALL clubs to go out of business , detest Scottish Football ( and Scotland ) so much that they are convinced that they will be welcomed South of the border when it all goes t*ts up here .

And none of this bile/poison is ever contradicted or criticised by their PR people , indeed it could be easily argued that the moral vacuum which exists in their support is simply a reflection of that which exists in their Boardroom !

And this is the club which is ''saving Scottish Football'' ...and has the tacit support of so many in the media ( and not JUST the Scottish media ! ).

If it were not so serious it would be laughable , but we are far beyond laughable . This is an organisation with support in so many quarters for its malign philosophy , purporting to be open to Anyone-Everyone !
This transparent PR exercise has been exposed by their own action in appointing a sectarian figure as their Head of communications ( i.e. the man in charge of their Daily Statement ! ) , yet this blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator among their support has been hardly commented on by the media !
That is deeply troubling - and in part was why they , as a club , believed that they could stir up a hornet's nest of spurious allegations against the SPFL and KNOW that they would , in the main , find more support than condemnation among the media .
The BBC ( Scotland ), SKY , Radio Clyde and numerous 'journalists' have given this 'dossier' far too much legitimacy .
It doesn't say ANYTHING that fans of Scottish Football have KNOWN for years - that the administration of our football is f*cked up and run by guys who make Boris Johnson look a paragon of competence !

Of course Scottish Football could be run better - that was something that was being said by Celtic's Bob Kelly back in the 1950's FFS !
These are the people who sent a Scottish team to the World Cup in 1954 with only 13 players .There were more in the SFA officials party . Rangers ( the people who want to SAVE Scottish Football ) actually refused to release any players for this tournament !

So don't tell me that Rangers want to save Scottish Football by ridding us of an incompetent and self-serving administration !
Did they complain about the administration of Scottish Football in 2012 when they were ALLOWED a place in the league when they didn't actually meet the requirements which all NEW clubs had to fulfill ?
No !
Did they complain about maladministration when the SFA did not question their eligibility for a Uefa license in 2011 when they lied on their application ? No !
Did they complain about rules being ignored when they were awarded 54 league titles won originally by a deceased entity ? No !

Moral high ground ?
This from a club continuing to exploit the sectarianism endemic in much of its support . Please ! Pull the other one - it plays The Sash !!!

HH

Chapeau!!!

Well written.

No !

Moral high ground ?

HH
👍

Great post Shamrock they have been untouchable for decades.
The football Hierarchy and the Scottish Media have never at any time
addressed the bile and curruption which is the core of the club's being.
Conduct as such anywhere else in the
world would have been major headlines and a scandal.
Only in our wee Nation is the doings in
the name of football condoned.
Scotland's stain and unlikely to be removed.

Great post Shamrock they have been untouchable for decades.
The football Hierarchy and the Scottish Media have never at any time
addressed the bile and curruption which is the core of the club's being.
Conduct as such anywhere else in the
world would have been major headlines and a scandal.
Only in our wee Nation is the doings in
the name of football condoned.
Scotland's stain and unlikely to be removed.

Think it was Millsy's post Starry but it was my thumbs up. :LOL: (y)

Hearts ,Stranraer , Inverness ,partick and now aberdeen vote with sevco

Beware the ST.Atements of May

Dunfermline statement

I have said many times over the last couple of months, there are much more important things happening in our community and the wider world at present, than football. These matters should be our priority.

In that context, it is not only regrettable but extremely embarrassing, that I have to provide this statement following the release of accusatory comments in a Club Statement made by the Chairman and CEO of Inverness, I am sadly now left with no option but to put the record straight.

The individuals have been very careful not to mention me by name, but their intended target is clearly apparent.

In life, you stand and fall by your reputation and your actions, and I thank the very many people from other clubs who have contacted me since these “leaked” WhatsApp messages first surfaced, to offer their support. I like the company I keep.

Since the SPFL director’s resolution was first issued, a number of clubs in the Championship would confirm it is the behaviour of Inverness that has continually been aggressive and confrontational. However, no one felt it necessary to win points in public, as robust conversations take place in the normal course of a competitive business like football.

Turning to the “allegation” regarding the information that was conveyed by me to Inverness FC, on Friday 10th April 2020.

As confirmed by their own leaked What’sApp message group, I clearly did so as Dunfermline Athletic FC Chairman and NOT as an SPFL Board Member (as was expressly agreed and verified, before the call with other Championship clubs).

It most certainly wasn’t a threat, simply a potential consequence of their action not to back the SPFL resolution currently put in front of them, in favour of a counter resolution which was being mooted at that time.

This resolution would effectively have the same consequence as a “null and void” conclusion to the league season, but the SPFL central distribution monies would still be provided to clubs on their current standing. This was not going to be acceptable to Dunfermline Athletic, Alloa Athletic, Greenock Morton, Queen of the South and Arbroath.

This had been openly highlighted the previous evening, during a video conference call of all but one Championship club, and raised by two Championship clubs at the time. This meeting was set up by me in good faith.

Therefore, the communication to the Chairman of Inverness, on Friday 10th April was that any vote in favour of an alternative resolution like this, should the existing one fail, may be entirely dependent on all clubs in the SPFL Championship obtaining an equal (“one tenth”) of the attributable distribution pot for the Championship.

There are many more things I would like to say, but I will retain my dignity and continue to be more concerned about the long term future of Scottish football at this time. The endless point scoring is becoming tiresome, and I would have preferred to rise above it, but I have a duty to protect the reputation of Dunfermline Athletic FC.

Remember stay at home

Make shit up

write a dossier

Hearts ,Stranraer , Inverness ,partick and now aberdeen vote with sevco

Beware the ST.Atements of May

Dunfermline statement

I have said many times over the last couple of months, there are much more important things happening in our community and the wider world at present, than football. These matters should be our priority.

In that context, it is not only regrettable but extremely embarrassing, that I have to provide this statement following the release of accusatory comments in a Club Statement made by the Chairman and CEO of Inverness, I am sadly now left with no option but to put the record straight.

The individuals have been very careful not to mention me by name, but their intended target is clearly apparent.

In life, you stand and fall by your reputation and your actions, and I thank the very many people from other clubs who have contacted me since these “leaked” WhatsApp messages first surfaced, to offer their support. I like the company I keep.

Since the SPFL director’s resolution was first issued, a number of clubs in the Championship would confirm it is the behaviour of Inverness that has continually been aggressive and confrontational. However, no one felt it necessary to win points in public, as robust conversations take place in the normal course of a competitive business like football.

Turning to the “allegation” regarding the information that was conveyed by me to Inverness FC, on Friday 10th April 2020.

As confirmed by their own leaked What’sApp message group, I clearly did so as Dunfermline Athletic FC Chairman and NOT as an SPFL Board Member (as was expressly agreed and verified, before the call with other Championship clubs).

It most certainly wasn’t a threat, simply a potential consequence of their action not to back the SPFL resolution currently put in front of them, in favour of a counter resolution which was being mooted at that time.

This resolution would effectively have the same consequence as a “null and void” conclusion to the league season, but the SPFL central distribution monies would still be provided to clubs on their current standing. This was not going to be acceptable to Dunfermline Athletic, Alloa Athletic, Greenock Morton, Queen of the South and Arbroath.

This had been openly highlighted the previous evening, during a video conference call of all but one Championship club, and raised by two Championship clubs at the time. This meeting was set up by me in good faith.

Therefore, the communication to the Chairman of Inverness, on Friday 10th April was that any vote in favour of an alternative resolution like this, should the existing one fail, may be entirely dependent on all clubs in the SPFL Championship obtaining an equal (“one tenth”) of the attributable distribution pot for the Championship.

There are many more things I would like to say, but I will retain my dignity and continue to be more concerned about the long term future of Scottish football at this time. The endless point scoring is becoming tiresome, and I would have preferred to rise above it, but I have a duty to protect the reputation of Dunfermline Athletic FC.

Remember stay at home

Make shit up

write a dossier

Anyone else beginning to seriously dislike ICT?

Back