Penalty lottery time.

For those of you doubting the clear handball resulting in a penalty during the Cunty v Cunts game today, how could you complain about this one? No wonder that Dallas Junior on VAR reviewed it and stepped in to ask the MIB look at it again! OK, it is the 5th game in a row when VAR has interjected to advise the MIB they need to give sevco a penalty, but that just shows that all the MIBs are Tims intent on cheating the Govan Taxdodgers.

Oops, sorry! Apparently this was actually Connor Goldengloves again and he is entitled to play basketball in the SPFL so VAR correctly ignored the clear handball in line with instructions from above.

For those of you doubting the clear handball resulting in a penalty during the Cunty v Cunts game today, how could you complain about this one? No wonder that Dallas Junior on VAR reviewed it and stepped in to ask the MIB look at it again! OK, it is the 5th game in a row when VAR has interjected to advise the MIB they need to give sevco a penalty, but that just shows that all the MIBs are Tims intent on cheating the Govan Taxdodgers.

Oops, sorry! Apparently this was actually Connor Goldengloves again and he is entitled to play basketball in the SPFL so VAR correctly ignored the clear handball in line with instructions from above.

Another prime example of the cheating and corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football. VAR has been weaponised for the benefit of one team, and one team only. Where are you UEFA?...

Apparently the penalty kick rule is if your teammate heads a ball off your hand it’s “ not” deemed a foul??

That's what I thought. The Goldhun one against us was completely different to the one given yesterday.
Our penalty was a flick on that Goldhun purposely moved his elbow towards, away from his body.
In yesterday's case, the direction of the ball is changed due to a county player making contact. The player the ball hit was already mid jump, his hands were in a natural position, he didn't move his hand to the ball....if the guy, who was 2 yards away from him, hadn't made contact, the county player would have headed it and it wouldn't have hit his arm.
I would have been screaming for a penalty, that we wouldn't have got. County also wouldn't have got it....it was certainly soft.
I just don't know the bloody rules in what merits a penalty anymore...

That's what I thought. The Goldhun one against us was completely different to the one given yesterday.
Our penalty was a flick on that Goldhun purposely moved his elbow towards, away from his body.
In yesterday's case, the direction of the ball is changed due to a county player making contact. The player the ball hit was already mid jump, his hands were in a natural position, he didn't move his hand to the ball....if the guy, who was 2 yards away from him, hadn't made contact, the county player would have headed it and it wouldn't have hit his arm.
I would have been screaming for a penalty, that we wouldn't have got. County also wouldn't have got it....it was certainly soft.
I just don't know the bloody rules in what merits a penalty anymore...

I think you do know the rules Lubo, and we all know who is weaponising VAR for the benefit of the Huns….cheating and corruption is rampant in Scottish Football and the evidence is there to prove it. Where are you UEFA…

Back