Peter Lawwell

Glasbhoy81

Did I hear Dom McKay right , PL will be at celtic for another 2 years.
He stated "I think he’s got two years with the ECA so he’ll stay involved with that, it’s important for Scotland and the club.
He’s told me he’ll be at the end of the phone if I have any questions."

now am pretty sure that to be on the ECA you need to be at a club.

I think we have the answer to who has been given ange his signing targets.
I've had my ST since 2006, I will not be renewing. Job of a club. Everything changes while really staying the same

Did I hear Dom McKay right , PL will be at celtic for another 2 years.
He stated "I think he’s got two years with the ECA so he’ll stay involved with that, it’s important for Scotland and the club.
He’s told me he’ll be at the end of the phone if I have any questions."

now am pretty sure that to be on the ECA you need to be at a club.

I think we have the answer to who has been given ange his signing targets.
I've had my ST since 2006, I will not be renewing. Job of a club. Everything changes while really staying the same
I actually put my head in my hands

I was waiting for today to see of we signed anyone before renewing my ST. After I heard that about PL I definitely won't be now.
I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do but I did get the impression McKay did have ideas and those ideas may take time. He will need Lawwell's contacts and I didn't mind that so much as his hanging around on ECA, that said big Euro changes ahead of 2024 and McKay will have enough on his hands. I hate the thought of it though. Need time to digest it I guess but heart sank.

Tbh what has lawell being on the ECA done for the club? I might be wrong but I dont see any benefits for the club and by the club I mean us the supporters. It might make his head a bit more of a squeeze through the door but there are many clubs if not most big clubs who are in the ECA and we are dismissed as the wee guy at the back of the class when it comes to situations like the super league.

I was waiting for today to see of we signed anyone before renewing my ST. After I heard that about PL I definitely won't be now.
I'm signed up there was never any doubt for me as I knew that my tickets would go to someone else and I'm not having that. Sure Celtic fkd up last season but I and we cannot be constantly looking backwards this a new beginning for Celtic and its overdue before last season's shambles.

No, however he will still be representing Celtic and Scotland at the European exec level....Dom said that he will be available on the phone for advice
You need to work for a club to be on the ECA. He he will have to be employed by celtic.
McKay said he will be on the end of a phone. Is the phone in the office next to his?
What job title will he have?
Are we going to invent a new position just for PL, so he can play the big man at UEFA?
What benefit has PL got for celtic & Scottish football by being heavily involved at UEFA? Fucking none. He been played at every turn by the likes of Ajax.

I'm signed up there was never any doubt for me as I knew that my tickets would go to someone else and I'm not having that. Sure Celtic fkd up last season but I and we cannot be constantly looking backwards this a new beginning for Celtic and its overdue before last season's shambles.
The only reason I renewed last Season was because of the 10. I was raging that i had already renewed the season before when they then appointed lennon in the shower.
This season its a no for me. I will go on the waiting list next season and hopefully get a ST for the season PL has actually left the building

Last edited:
I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do but I did get the impression McKay did have ideas and those ideas may take time. He will need Lawwell's contacts and I didn't mind that so much as his hanging around on ECA, that said big Euro changes ahead of 2024 and McKay will have enough on his hands. I hate the thought of it though. Need time to digest it I guess but heart sank.
What contacts? Peter Lawwell has done fuck all for our club or Scottish football in a governance stance.
What changes have been Brought in since 2012, to stop the same shit from happening again?
What about fit and proper person test?
He's been fucking useless

Tbh what has lawell being on the ECA done for the club? I might be wrong but I dont see any benefits for the club and by the club I mean us the supporters. It might make his head a bit more of a squeeze through the door but there are many clubs if not most big clubs who are in the ECA and we are dismissed as the wee guy at the back of the class when it comes to situations like the super league.
Agreed winter, what is the point of having PL traitor on the ECA, when the corruption within the Scottish FA and blatant cheating mib's which are so obvious to everyone, still rife and remains unchallenged?

You need to work for a club to be on the ECA. He he will have to be employed by celtic.
McKay said he will be on the end of a phone. Is the phone in the office next to his?
Are we going to invent a new position just for PL, so he can play the big man at UEFA?
What benefit has PL got for celtic & Scottish football by being heavily involved at UEFA? Fucking none. He been played at every turn by the likes of Ajax.
This is getting a bit ahead of ourselves here he could be working , not pro bono but on a level as and when required. He has loads of contacts in the world of football something McKay has to build up. As long as lawell is not CEO or dealing with transfers I've no problem with mckay leaning on lawell and his experience of dealing with continental chairmen and CEOs. So long as lawell has no internal influence at the club it could be a shrewd move by the club , who else has such experience or contacts regardless of his popularity or lack thereof

That needs clarifying, was hoping on a follow up question.

What contacts? Peter Lawwell has done fuck all for our club or Scottish football in a governance stance.
What changes have been Brought in since 2012, to stop the same shit from happening again?
What about fit and proper person test?
He's been fucking useless
Hes a CEO who stayed too long but he has contacts in the game I find it incredible that some folk think different. Whether hes used them properly is another question but to answer the question about what contacts he has contacts in the city group for starters where his son works hence the paddy Robert's, ntcham ( who was good for a while ) and others 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hes a CEO who stayed too long but he has contacts in the game I find it incredible that some folk think different. Whether hes used them properly is another question but to answer the question about what contacts he has contacts in the city group for starters where his son works hence the paddy Robert's, ntcham ( who was good for a while ) and others 🤷🏻‍♂️
Fair enough he has contacts but why has he not made introduction and passed the contacts on to Dom.
Is that not what a normal handover would be. Why has Dom been shadowing him for 2 months if he hasn't been doing that

Back