PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Couldn't find the Picture gallery so figured it wouldn't hute to start a new one
Coming from a seafaring family, I thought some of the members might like to have a look at a nice boat
qLwtc1x.jpg

Apparently Jermain Defoe has just become engaged to this lovely lass who hails from the city and her last name is Tierney
Nice boat? Can noe disagree.

Couldn't find the Picture gallery so figured it wouldn't hute to start a new one
Coming from a seafaring family, I thought some of the members might like to have a look at a nice boat
qLwtc1x.jpg

Apparently Jermain Defoe has just become engaged to this lovely lass who hails from the city and her last name is Tierney
What a vessel that is, so Defoe has bought right into the club ethos and is now engaged to his grand daughter, is that a swallow tattoo? How apt 😆

You're being very harsh there bigman. Considering the fact that you're an avid viewer of the dung that is love island. The fuckin yokes that are on that has lips on them like bicycle tubes. You could lick their fuckin lips and stick them to the winda!
You seem to know a lot about Love Island for a guy who never watches it...nae offence big fella

What a Beautiful dog Dill, it’s a real shame the short live span they have and the terrible disease that can happen to them.
Thanks ATS, yes he was such a wonderful dog
Nobody could go past without giving him a pet, or in most cases, a big hug
I sent Michael a Christmas card a couple of years ago, with a photo of Beau in it
He loved it
Have a great week mate

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back