PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

I sometimes wonder how people manage to navigate life with some of their thinking
There was a photo posted online, showing a cloud formation, that looked like an eagle, over a town
People were losing their minds over it
"God is great"
"A miracle"
"A message from God"
These people are every con man's dream, imho
Here it is, over St Peter's basilica in Rome
And also over El Paso, Texas
Then it was spotted over some place in Mexico
Obviously, there's a flock of them 'swanning' about
I commented about it having been 'possibly' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: photoshopped, only to have the God squad come after me...:cool:
"How dare you !!!:
"Be careful about blaspheming !!!...(now, there's a word I've never used, written, or whatever, well, not since the time of Noah and his magic zoo boat)
What the fuck does that even mean..."You big blasphemer you !!!"
Must be nice, living your life in the Middle Ages
Anyone who is gullible enough to think that this is a sign from some deity, is seriously delusional, and in need of medication
But, that's just me, living my life and trying to be the best I can be, helping others etc
Now, I'm off to get my tinfoil helmet looked out as I have to go out into the world of anti mask, anti vaxxers
Pray for me :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: and look to the skies St Peters basillica eagle.jpgeagle cloud formation .jpg

I sometimes wonder how people manage to navigate life with some of their thinking
There was a photo posted online, showing a cloud formation, that looked like an eagle, over a town
"God is great"
"A miracle"
"A message from God"
I commented about it having been 'possibly' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: photoshopped, only to have the God squad come after me...:cool:
"How dare you !!!:
"Be careful about blaspheming !!!...(now, there's a word I've never used, written, or whatever, well, not since the time of Noah and his magic zoo boat)
Anyone who is gullible enough to think that this is a sign from some deity, is seriously delusional, and in need of medication
But, that's just me, living my life and trying to be the best I can be, helping others etc
Now, I'm off to get my tinfoil helmet looked out as I have to go out into the world of anti mask, anti vaxxers
Pray for me :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: and look to the skies View attachment 15696View attachment 15697
Saw it over Ibrox earlier, defo a sign there is a God.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks ATS, yes he was such a wonderful dog
Nobody could go past without giving him a pet, or in most cases, a big hug
I sent Michael a Christmas card a couple of years ago, with a photo of Beau in it
He loved it
Have a great week mate
Sorry to hear that beau has gone dilligaf a cracker of a dog every time I see the flash advert I'd smile and say to myself thiers dilligafs dog he's a cracker I'm sure the memories of him makes you a happy man.

"God is great"
"A miracle"
"A message from God"
"How dare you !!!:
Pray for me :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: and look to the skies View attachment 15696View attachment 15697
time to prey for your soul :D.

View attachment 15741View attachment 15744
Copied from old pics ,bought this off a marine for $500 as he was going off as part of Desert Shield
Nice Kelly, and for $500, that's a steal
What part of the USA was this ?
Seen some very cool custom bikes in California, and Nevada
A mate of mine bought a Honda 750, shipped it to Australia by boat, then flew out a month later, picked it up in Sydney and went 'ride about' all over the country
He sold it for double what he paid for it
I'm not into bikes any more although appreciate the beauty and freedom of them
More like 'donor cycles' the way some clowns ride

Nice Kelly, and for $500, that's a steal
What part of the USA was this ?
Seen some very cool custom bikes in California, and Nevada
A mate of mine bought a Honda 750, shipped it to Australia by boat, then flew out a month later, picked it up in Sydney and went 'ride about' all over the country
He sold it for double what he paid for it
I'm not into bikes any more although appreciate the beauty and freedom of them
More like 'donor cycles' the way some clowns ride
Colorado heard from a friend it was up for sale so went round after work fella wanted a quick sale did plan on shipping it back home but cost was 2k so more than i paid for it ,drove it down to Daytona for bike week which was a great experience seeing as everyone hates jap bikes :LOL:

Back