PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

My buddy driving back from a camping trip with his family
This is the town of Osoyoos, BC
The fire started south of the border in the US, and the wind whipped it up and into Canada
We've lost 4 firefighters this fire season, a tragedy for everyone affected by these wildfires, some of which are caused by lightning striks, but some are caused by humans, leaviong a fire pit going, or discarding a cigerette from a passing car, or just generally having a smoke and throwing it on the ground without extinguishing it
People that do that, should be jailed for years, the death and destruction of people, and animals, not to mention devaststing losses of homes and property
It's heartbreaking, and there's moe end in sight of our heatwave
We've had friends and family members pout on evacuation alert all Summer
This is a nightmare
Stay safe folks, this is the way things are going to be going forward everywhere
HH
Osoyoos BC July 29 2023 .jpg

Nothing like getting a hug from your buddy out of the blue
We were doing some yard cleanup, and she was lying watching us, when she suddenly got up, came over and 'demanded' a hug ;-)
q8QrCPd.jpg

Last edited:
Brass rides as there known , was the convertible an oldsmobile ?
Far as I know Kerry it was built for
Brass rides as there known , was the convertible an oldsmobile ?
apparently it’s a Lincoln built for Edsel Ford, Henry Fords son
Must be worth a fortune and I wouldn’t have it sitting there in an underground parking lot in the heart of the city
Beautiful lines on it

We get to see this beautiful car every now and then.
He got a boat builder to make the rear seat
The rest he restored himself
And for the life of me I canny remember what it is
Beautiful is one of them love old motors
Jaguar’s E-types

HH 🚙

Attachments

• IMG_2904.jpg
    IMG_2904.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7
We get to see this beautiful car every now and then.
He got a boat builder to make the rear seat
The rest he restored himself
And for the life of me I canny remember what it is
Beautiful is one of them love old motors
Jaguar’s E-types

HH 🚙
Beauty...FFS...Chromebook still giving me problems, even after following 26's advice, checking with Asus website and going through the steps...This weekend we have our annual SunFest festival and they normally have about 240 cars and motorcycles on display, it's a sight to behold, like something out of Bullitt, or American Graffiti, with the old jalopies and American muscle cars

Back