PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

This is terrible no terrible doesn't do it justice Dill end of the world , biblical scale for the place prayers for these poor souls.
Can't even imagine what it must be like to jump into the ocean to escape fire dear lord 🙏
It was bad enough to have a wildfire, but there's a hurricane bringing massive winds onto the islands, and there's no way anyone can fight the flames...they're using the Maui airport as a shelter for those fleeing the wildfires, but it looks like hell on earth...such a special, spiritual place...we were in South Kihei about 15 years ago, Kerry was in a store and I was sitting on the hood of the rental car, when suddenly I could hear bagpipes...I thought fuck, I'm having a stroke, Kerry comes and out and says...Hey I hear bagpipes...(oh thank fuck)...we look towards the ocean and there's a bunch of people marching up and down the beach...playing the pipes, drums etc, so we went over and listened and when they stopped the Drum Major came over and introduced himself...when he heard my accent he shouted..."Hey, a Scotsman...!!!" LOL...the band came over and a young guy said "Sir, can I shake your hand...I've never met a real Scotsman before...I had a couple of Scottish shirts wih me so he got one and another band member...they played Scotland the Brave for us, and I asked if we could take a photo...brilliant day that day in paradise, they're all in our thoughts right now Maui Pipe Band 2008 .jpg

It was bad enough to have a wildfire, but there's a hurricane bringing massive winds onto the islands, and there's no way anyone can fight the flames...they're using the Maui airport as a shelter for those fleeing the wildfires, but it looks like hell on earth...such a special, spiritual place...we were in South Kihei about 15 years ago, Kerry was in a store and I was sitting on the hood of the rental car, when suddenly I could hear bagpipes...I thought fuck, I'm having a stroke, Kerry comes and out and says...Hey I hear bagpipes...(oh thank fuck)...we look towards the ocean and there's a bunch of people marching up and down the beach...playing the pipes, drums etc, so we went over and listened and when they stopped the Drum Major came over and introduced himself...when he heard my accent he shouted..."Hey, a Scotsman...!!!" LOL...the band came over and a young guy said "Sir, can I shake your hand...I've never met a real Scotsman before...I had a couple of Scottish shirts wih me so he got one and another band member...they played Scotland the Brave for us, and I asked if we could take a photo...brilliant day that day in paradise, they're all in our thoughts right now View attachment 23425
Beautiful story bhuddy 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 ( the latter part of course) 🍀

It was bad enough to have a wildfire, but there's a hurricane bringing massive winds onto the islands, and there's no way anyone can fight the flames...they're using the Maui airport as a shelter for those fleeing the wildfires, but it looks like hell on earth...such a special, spiritual place...we were in South Kihei about 15 years ago, Kerry was in a store and I was sitting on the hood of the rental car, when suddenly I could hear bagpipes...I thought fuck, I'm having a stroke, Kerry comes and out and says...Hey I hear bagpipes...(oh thank fuck)...we look towards the ocean and there's a bunch of people marching up and down the beach...playing the pipes, drums etc, so we went over and listened and when they stopped the Drum Major came over and introduced himself...when he heard my accent he shouted..."Hey, a Scotsman...!!!" LOL...the band came over and a young guy said "Sir, can I shake your hand...I've never met a real Scotsman before...I had a couple of Scottish shirts wih me so he got one and another band member...they played Scotland the Brave for us, and I asked if we could take a photo...brilliant day that day in paradise, they're all in our thoughts right now View attachment 23425
I’ll be thinking of them at North Berwick this Saturday and at the Worlds in Glasgow on the 19th.
And my thoughts to Hawaiian 🌺 people
At this terrible time 🙏

HH 🌺

Jay Beattie Croke Park last Sunday

369505487_284097990911336_4261773381532643196_n.jpg

don't look into the eyes !!!!! To late you looked .
Spot on mate
She was over yesterday and we had a great time
I asked her how her martial arts was going
She showed me what she’s learning, had me pin her down and she escaped and ended up pinning me down, and then gave me a couple of punches afterwards and she’s a chip off the old block, she’ll not be bullied as she can dig for her age already
Hope you’re doing well pal, and keep up the exercise regime
YNWA

Spot on mate
She was over yesterday and we had a great time
I asked her how her martial arts was going
She showed me what she’s learning, had me pin her down and she escaped and ended up pinning me down, and then gave me a couple of punches afterwards and she’s a chip off the old block, she’ll not be bullied as she can dig for her age already
Hope you’re doing well pal, and keep up the exercise regime
YNWA
Update
The wee yin got her first stripe on her belt last week
She’s taken to martial arts, like a duck to water and she’ll not be bullied that’s for sure
Proud Papa

Just seen on the news a 17 year old boy has took a chainsaw and cut down the most photographed iconic tree in Britain, the sycamore gap tree at Hadrians wall, the tree was over 200 years old, hope he get jailed, mindless vandalism😡😡

Here ma photo taken in 2021 when I was staying in the nearby village of Haltwhistle in ma caravan
IMG_0486.jpeg

Just seen on the news a 17 year old boy has took a chainsaw and cut down the most photographed iconic tree in Britain, the sycamore gap tree at Hadrians wall, the tree was over 200 years old, hope he get jailed, mindless vandalism😡😡

Here ma photo taken in 2021 when I was staying in the nearby village of Haltwhistle in ma caravan
View attachment 23847
If true what a horrible wee bastard. Hope he gets hit with a tree in the near future.

Two Bob football teams get together for a game.

View attachment 23848

Two DOB managers .
That there is a gauranteed 12 pts every season folk don't tend pay much attention to when the diddy teams face sevco but this guys team selections and tactics over a number of seasons are fkn shocking to some but not so there cash strapped owners
what other country would a convicted druggie get a job in the spfl ,,,,that's some fkn rehabilitation
the other mob from edinburgh are another 12 point banker for them

Members online

Latest posts

Back