Picture Gallery

i did the oban week, trip to skye, mull and iona
missed the boat to fingals cave :mad:
if scotland was slightly warmer, i could easily spend the next 10 years going to every corner

could even look up hoopy and the weans could get a shot o kellys tractor
The only thing I don't like about Scotland is the weather (and the huns and the nationalists) other than that its a great wee place....
Possibly said too much there 🤔

The only thing I don't like about Scotland is the weather (and the huns and the nationalists) other than that its a great wee place....
Possibly said too much there 🤔
Why change the habit.
I've always said it, the rest of the world loves Scotalnd, and we are the most friendly people to a visitor

But by feck if there's one thing a Scot doesn't like, it's another one

YAY !!! The snow is here
Beau loves it and 'snowploughs' his way through it (check out his nose)
But after a while we have to stop and clean out the packed snow between his pads, as he starts to slow down
Then when we got home, Kerry had a bowl of lukewarm water to get the snow off and get him all dried off
It's Baltic, we were out at 07:30 this morning, -5, and the park was quiet, but a few jours later, the hills will be full of sledges
Love this weather, still belting down and supposed to get another 10cm tomorrow
Bring it on, Mother Nature
When we got home, our big polar bear zonked out
Have a safe and warm day everybody

ffxcPrm.jpg

6v3wbJW.jpg

z67Kc9e.jpg

gXYkA3R.jpg

BSTYFc8.jpg

Last edited:
How can one pic be ok but the other too big to upload wen it's a picture of the same thing??? Heres an update on the icicles lifespan🥳it now goes from the roof to the ground it's totally incased one dish in thick ice slowly killing the signal from sky😂 narrated by sir David (cairnsybhoy) attenborough 😜

Attachments

• 20210214_154647.jpg
    20210214_154647.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
That's a post-modern Daliesque interpretation of the broken vision of a poor huns dreams, Boab.

Quite brilliant in its execution.

On the other hand, it could be an actual futuristic image of silly-Billy's tele after French Eddy destroys them in October
It shows you how shite we are at present, big Eddy scores 2 beauties and we're talking about a shitty auld broken telly.

you know it's funny DILL, it's right here on my doorstep and it's taken for granted by myself as it's just home
i see the pic's you take of your walks etc and spend my time thinking i would love to be where you are in that moment, but flip side is, i can tell you miss home

my uncle thats stayed in windsor, canada for 40 years, on his last visit said to me, this is the last time you'll see me home son,
i said you've plenty years left in you yet, his reply, no son, i made myself a deal, i haven't been home in 20 years and forced myself into it.
the reason i won't be back is because i don't want to leave now, but i have young grandkids to go back to and thats why i can happily go this time
another guy who left to feed his family, was treated like a second class citizen in the yards and thought feck this, off he went

i've always said Inverclyde is the most beautiful part of the West of Scotland, without a shadow of a doubt, from lyle hill doon the water to wemyss bay, it's stunning
others may say the other side of the clyde, but not for me
theres no place like home i say until i leave the house and meet the natives/pals ...:ROFLMAO:
It was an American that showed me the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
" You've never been to the Highlands? Don't you know people fly 10,000 miles to see what you have on your doorstep"
Skye, Stornaway (Calanish standing stones) Ullapool and Inverness.
The ferry fae Stornaway to Ulapoo was incredible, mountains, Islands and Sea Lochs. Sailed oot the fog like a Viking raider.
If ye have the time and money it's well worth it.

Back