Picture Gallery

Great photo of you and the wee man, teaching them young to appreciate their surroundings, it's wonderful
Thanks mate.....It was a wee bit hard gawn at times....I've four grand children and he is the youngest....He is aspergers autism and he chooses a subject...and delves into it bigstyle.....Three month ago it was China....last month it was Moscow.....The two hour drive to where we were going it was Germany!!!!...He was tellings me facts I never knew....Grandad this is the top ten things why I would like to go to Germany.....Then he said them (some in German) ....Wow ....Anyway, when we arrived....He loved it....the quietness, the natural beauty.....Glad I took him....when I dropped him and my daughter off....I knew he had enjoyed it....He said Grandad....can we go back there sometime...... :)

Crackin pic lennono bet it was the wee fellla takin you a walk
Kelly a mind aboot 4 year ago....I walked up Cairngorm Mountain carrying the heavy camera gear, even stopped halfway fur a smoke break ;) ....I was looking tae get photies of a rare braw burd.....the habitat was tap o mountains......Got to the tap....nothin.....waited four hours and the bird appeared wi a single chick......Amazin...the male looks efter the bairn, whilst the female 'fucks aboot' ..........Natural for a female whose type are declining....

This is the entrant for Bird Photograper of the Year......It prob don't mean much to most....To get one Red Kite in a banking pose is top stuff....To get two in sync, and in focus is rare.....This competiton is world wide.....the big wan.......Getting shortlisted for the final judging is 'amazin' for me......Its a confidence thing.......

94241327_1610700902414440_3231767520767639552_n.jpg

This is the entrant for Bird Photograper of the Year......It prob don't mean much to most....To get one Red Kite in a banking pose is top stuff....To get two in sync, and in focus is rare.....This competiton is world wide.....the big wan.......Getting shortlisted for the final judging is 'amazin' for me......Its a confidence thing.......

View attachment 14694
That is brilliant, pal. Good luck. 🍀

View attachment 14694
Love the way that shot shows off every colour in their plumage.

Members online

Latest posts

Back