Mojave the red tailed hawk, beautiful bird
The power, and strength in those talons is incredible
The thick leather glove I was wearing saved me from a trip to the hospital
And Mojave won the staring contest

HAWK 5.jpg

hxsubnG.jpg

We live close to the US Border
It's virtually impenetrable :rolleyes: :whistle::D
Georgia, cares not for rules & regulations...but we stayed on our side, just in case...
lVRlHQS.jpg

There is an actual border entry point, like any other US border and it is manned with all the usual armaments and security checks
This is patrolled and has CCTV cameras, and if anyone crosses, they are soon rounded up by the Federales ;-)
A five year ban would be the least you could expect
Oh rite it looks like u cud walk over anytime u want aswell🤣

As I said, not recommended, unless you want your life turned upside down by the US of A, as they take a dim view of that stuff
Here's the actual border crossing
cwe61uQ.png

5 pm tonight and walked into our greenhouse
svUBZ7c.jpg
All while most Americans don’t believe in climate change, unwilling to accept changes, the last president, trump denied it was happening, it’s gonna leave most of your country uninhabitable in the summer months……over here we all drive small engined fuels efficient cars, with a move on to get everyone on to electric/hybrid cars, with a ban of purely fuel based cars being sold in 2030, while you all still love a 5 litre V8 SUV…….enjoy the temperature…your responsible for it 😱

A friend of mine is a falconer and about 5 years ago, I met a couple of raptors
Mojave the red tailed hawk, beautiful bird
The power, and strength in those talons is incredible
The thick leather glove I was wearing saved me from a trip to the hospital
And Mojave won the staring contest

View attachment 14918
Natural history has been s lifelong passion of mine Dill, especially anything to do with the avian world. My wife got me a day out at a falconry centre up in beautiful Perthshire as a surprise birthday present a while back. I was allowed to fly several species of raptor, including Bald Eagle. A day I'll never forget. Truly awesome.

Last edited:
All while most Americans don’t believe in climate change, unwilling to accept changes, the last president, trump denied it was happening, it’s gonna leave most of your country uninhabitable in the summer months……over here we all drive small engined fuels efficient cars, with a move on to get everyone on to electric/hybrid cars, with a ban of purely fuel based cars being sold in 2030, while you all still love a 5 litre V8 SUV…….enjoy the temperature…your responsible for it 😱
Tree hugger :ROFLMAO:

nowt wrong with a big old v8 and a big durty diesel , if it wasn't for global warming we'd still be wearing jumpers in the summers here

and when the north seas tempratures increase 'we'll be the new riveria

Members online

Latest posts

Back