Picture Gallery

I’m oan ma holidays for 2 weeks, I’ve got a wee touring caravan, 1st stop haltwhistle, for a wee walk along Hadrian’s wall
View attachment 15358
This is probably the most photographed spot in the whole of Northumberland National Park. Here, a sycamore tree grows in a dramatic dip with Hadrian’s Wall rising up either side. The 1991 film ‘Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves’, starring Kevin Costner, was filmed here. The tree has been known as The Robin Hood Tree ever since
aye nice were goin round to tan yer house :cool:

The wee yin was over today
We jumped on the trampoline, we kicked the ball about, she's a leftie and will follow in Papa's footsteps, playing the beautiful game
She's got a great shot on her, and her balance is fantastic
After dinner, we played World Cup Foosball, and just as we kicked off, she shouts "CELTIC !!!"
She owns my heart, and to all the Parents and Grandparents out there, of all the things I've done in my life, being a grandparent (for me anyway) is my greatest achievement

COYBIG
Liliana Foosball 1.jpgLiliana Foosball 4.jpgLiliana Foosball 3 Celtic .jpgLiliana Foosball 2.jpg
HH

Well I’ve moved the caravan, now spending a few days just south of Whitby, spend the afternoon at robin hoods bay and boggles hole hunting for fossils, another of my pass times found quite a few ammonites and even rarer belemnites which are about 135 million years old, out with my geology hammer breaking up the rocks that fall from the cliff faceBA238173-37AA-4377-8D98-E15E5FD624E2.jpeg
D43B7944-C470-4CD5-AC68-2311BC51CFBA.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I’m moved the caravan, now spending a few days just south of Whitby, spend the afternoon at robin hoods bay and boggles hole hunting for fossils, another of my pass times found quite a few ammonites and even rarer belemnites which are about 135 million years old, out with my geology hammer breaking up the rocks that fall from the cliff faceView attachment 15401
View attachment 15402
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :cool:

Well I’m moved the caravan, now spending a few days just south of Whitby, spend the afternoon at robin hoods bay and boggles hole hunting for fossils, another of my pass times found quite a few ammonites and even rarer belemnites which are about 135 million years old, out with my geology hammer breaking up the rocks that fall from the cliff faceView attachment 15401
View attachment 15402
I love all that aswell that's a cracking wee day oot 😁

At the park yesterday the wee yin wanted to try the zip line
And she laughed, as Georgia wanted to go with her
9hCGAZH.jpg

These were taken today by a friend
The Waverley shots are 'just a bonus' as he says, because he didn't know she was coming in when he started taking the shots
A beautiful day and magnificent scenery
I'm sure the photographers of the Noise, will appreciate the colours and the composition

G8.jpg
G7.jpgG2.jpgG3.jpgG4.jpgG5.jpgG6.jpgG1.jpg

Georgia and I went for a walk down at our other local beach this morning
It's a fair climb down the stairs, and back up again...close to 400 steps all in, so it's a good workout
First time for her, second time in 4 years for me...all good
Some of the beachfront homes are fantastic
My mate lives there and the views from his patio at sunset over the water, are brilliant

q9yRDEQ.jpg

lMx98c7.jpg

tk8F2FW.jpg

mxuJY2f.jpg

BOWD08p.jpg

ykZAZdt.jpg

A14cCs8.jpg

eegyi7a.jpg

7xElP2m.jpg

PGWX4CQ.jpg

54dzv4U.jpg

She was funny sticking her nose down into the seaweed and sand, as this beach gets a lot of driftwood and stuff washing up, unlike the other beach we go to
She was all excited and had to check out everything
The stairs are pretty steep and she likes to go fast, so it was a workout just to hold her back a little ;-)

All told there's about 400 steps round trip and the last ones are really steep, so we got a good sweat going
4KQkZJ1.jpg

Waiting patiently for someone to pass us, she's a good girl
Vd4s6Tu.jpg

The seaweed humper
SeEkxD2.jpg

This is a pretty cool set up outside your beach house
dfCQVYj.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back