PISS SLURPING VULGARS v PSV

b8d7a72327efba7b8962e97be9399bf199-09-narcos-escobar.rsquare.w330.jpg
If that's meant to be morelos then man that warm up fair lost him a few stone

Not counting my chickens yet. They are so jammy that anything is possible. Yet, you would think, that if PSV up their game at all, then they will win. As usual the first goal will be crucial. If PSV get it, hopefully it will be a comfortable and enjoyable night.

Not counting my chickens yet. They are so jammy that anything is possible. Yet, you would think, that if PSV up their game at all, then they will win. As usual the first goal will be crucial. If PSV get it, hopefully it will be a comfortable and enjoyable night.
Aye , completely with you on that, don't be surprised if PSV forget which way they're shooting and score 3 own goals , their supporters get the night of the game mixed up and the refs Scottish fs

Right , that's far far enough of hunscum talk for me for the month , bring on the diet hunscum.
Good night noisers and ehm in Ruud we trust? Or something like that.
Ma heids busting noo, para! para! paraf*ncetamol! 😥

As Our Lord Jesus said to Richard The Third before the Battle Of Hastings "fuck the durty rotten huns hi!"

Caught the last 30mins.
Closest place to my work is a hun shop.
Travelled back and seen plenty of faces that matched the 90mins coupons in that boozer.
They know they are on the edge of their luck.
Zero optimism just a nervous thank fuck. Why did we have to watch that again grimace.

Usual ugly fuckers but at least I didn't have to look at their burnt fence gnasher grins or listen to a single song from their back catalogue.

Not sure they can even sing anti catholic stuff as much now - they have more "ccaflicks" in the senior squad than we do in over equivalent youth team haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back