Player of the year so far?

Bought Ma first real six string,see whit ah done there!,wiz an "EKO",£6 saved up fur 3 months, tae buy it in 1969, ah know! bought it fae a five and dime,or a pawn,as it's better known,before ma fingers bled,found oot ah hid tae buy strings and learn tae tune the phuqer!,so aboot 6 months later played ma first song to a pretendy audience
Cos ah wiz losin ma mind wi the phuqer!

First of all you snidey American cunt, go fuck yourself. If you don't agree with me fine. What the fuck is the Einstein for, apart from showing you're a snidey American cunt?

I have a Yamaha guitar.

I remember you and your know fuck all about fitba trying to call me out for my assessment of Boli. You should be dorfing your cap to me. I nailed him as useless and a threat to all of our wellbeing.

So with all due respect go fuck yourself you prick. Keep out the snide, if you don't agree fine, say that, its with me fine. I don't give a fuck if you or nobody does.

I was right about Boli and you showed you don't have a fucking clue. You snidey American cunt.
Well, that escalated rather quickly

Bought Ma first real six string,see whit ah done there!,wiz an "EKO",£6 saved up fur 3 months, tae buy it in 1969, ah know! bought it fae a five and dime,or a pawn,as it's better known,before ma fingers bled,found oot ah hid tae buy strings and learn tae tune the phuqer!,so aboot 6 months later played ma first song to a pretendy audience
Cos ah wiz losin ma mind wi the phuqer!
Nice. First guitar was an Ovation, with the round back (an Applause, the bottom of the barrel). Also had a Sigma (a Martin knock-off) and a Fender Stratocaster, both of which I gave to my brother when I moved to California in the mid-'80s. About a year ago I found a Yamaha F325D in a thrift shop for $50 and bought it for my daughter, but I play it more than she does (to be fair, she's a college student).

Love that Neil Young song, by the way.

Last edited:
Nice. First guitar was an Ovation, with the round back (an Applause, the bottom of the barrel). Also had a Sigma (a Martin knock-off) and a Fender Stratocaster, both of which I gave to my brother when I moved to California in the mid-'80s. About a year ago I found a Yamaha F325D in a thrift shop for $50 and bought it for my daughter, but I play it more than she does (to be fair, she's a college student).
tried an ovation Larry,it kept slidin off ma knee! nice tone though!

Members online

Latest posts

Back