Please delete - another similar thread already opened

N listen if yer just gonna keep swearin at me over a joke? Well im happy to forget the joke i clearly didn’t get

Last edited by a moderator:
I am genuinely pissing myself laughing here. I mean just let the whole thing go. It's all been blown out of all proportion at this stage, but you're good craic for a wee lassie frae Coatbridge.

In all honesty my man I think you should explain yerself a bit better.....now where were we....Ah that's right......whit's Uranus ever done to you?

As he patiently sits back.....munching on a packet of crisps......waiting for someone to explain the blogs fascination with Uranus....and why the Deadner upset Maria.

Personally, I blame the Thai Tim....as he started all this :p

FFS, I wish the people on this thread would get a fecking grip, you are ruining the forum with threads like this. Butt if that's your craic.

FFS, I wish the people on this thread would get a fecking grip, you are ruining the forum with threads like this. Butt if that's your craic.

Are you referring to any particular butt craic my good man.....or is the gravitational pull of Uranus causing problems?

Are you referring to any particular butt craic my good man.....or is the gravitational pull of Uranus causing problems?

Still waiting to see what time the bus leaves for the away leg in Uranus
Cosmic CSC

I am genuinely pissing myself laughing here. I mean just let the whole thing go. It's all been blown out of all proportion at this stage, but you're good craic for a wee lassie frae Coatbridge.

Shammy will tell me yer joke Irish. Then am gonna pmsl at how lame it probs is and the fact yer doon wi yer bad ass self to share your affection for frozen wi aw the bhoys n ghirls.
?

Latest posts

Back