Police slam ''thug-like '' celebration which endangered fans:

Millsy

Clearly Police Scotland will shortly be issuing memos ( via favoured stenographers ) condemning players ''thug-like '' celebrations which caused panicked sevco supporters to flee the terracing at Livingston .
No names have as yet been issued but it is believed that Callum McGregor , Christie and Scott Sinclair are being interviewed under caution as to their part in what could have been a tragedy at Almondvale .
A police spokesman ( Keith Jackson ) confirmed that no Sevco invalids had been injured but that several grossly overweight Sevco trialists who had been warming up behind the goal were treated for asthmatic attacks .

Last edited:
You can smell the desperation....FFS gies a bone! No Billy not on Brendans watch! ??
Gie us a bone shawl too kind m8. Let they bastards eat rats!!! Billy is just a word to me m8 don't like them never will, having said all that there are a lot of decent protestants around. I should know my father's side were all Episcopalian, father converted to catholism, but always was brought up to respect others, some I respect more than ours. HH TGS. ☘️

Poor poor delusional huns. Wtf they got to celebrate fucking assholes. The SFA won't take action against their team never have never will. We on the other hand would get sanctioned for just looking the other way. Imo time to boycott SFA stay away from away grounds and hampdun keep your money for Celtic nobody else. We are all Celtic and proud very PROUD. YNWA. HH ????☘️☘️

Lads and lasses you know it was Livingston supporters disguised in blue and white to celebrate thier defeat to the newest team in the league,it was done this way so no one could bring shame and disgrace on thier team and so everyone would blame those noughty boys from sevco who had come to see thier players from yesteryear put on a display of fair and a honest game of footy,,,,and if you beleave that you should join the SFA

Ex Ludo 27th January 2019 at 23:38

Sportscene now finding time to comment on a banner displayed at Celtic Park which was exhorting the Board to back Brendan Rogers. Please excuse my paranoia but why is that worthy of comment and a pitch invasion is ignored? Double standards but very subtly done.

View attachment 1190
Ach Boab, it's just hi-jinks and youthful exuberance. Just like the innocent horde that got their fists and boots battered by rampaging, marauding Hibs fans at hampden.

Or that friendly chap that entered the field at the midden to congratulate our Captain on clinching another title.

Just huns being huns......nothing to see here, let's just move on!

Ach Boab, it's just hi-jinks and youthful exuberance. Just like the innocent horde that got their fists and boots battered by rampaging, marauding Hibs fans at hampden.

Or that friendly chap that entered the field at the midden to congratulate our Captain on clinching another title.

Just huns being huns......nothing to see here, let's just move on!
read my mind i was thinking that myself after seeing the compliance stills.
under control.jpg

Sportscene now finding time to comment on a banner displayed at Celtic Park which was exhorting the Board to back Brendan Rogers. Please excuse my paranoia but why is that worthy of comment and a pitch invasion is ignored? Double standards but very subtly done.

View attachment 1190

A PITCH INVASION by a team whose fans seriously injured a linesman at the same stadium in their last meeting at said stadium.

A team whose hierachy claimed in a Cup final that invading the pitch was a direct provocation to engage with the other teams fans to invade to protect their team.

Has any other team in scotland invaded the pitch during a relatively meaningless match?
Has any other team in scotland invaded the pitch during a meaningful match?

Why is it a recurring theme with one team and no mention ever gets made in MSM to help get them more in control of their dialectical emotions.

Surely cognitive behavioural therapy should at the very least be imposed on anybody who enters the firled of play. And mass re-education for clubs with fans who do it regularly due to their delusional mindsets?

Is invading the pitch not something that indicates a propensity for psychotic evaluation. Is it not a criminal offense to enter the feild of play especially when the game is still in motion?

Shouldnt it automatically come with point deduction if its beyond explanation?

A PITCH INVASION by a team whose fans seriously injured a linesman at the same stadium in their last meeting at said stadium.

A team whose hierachy claimed in a Cup final that invading the pitch was a direct provocation to engage with the other teams fans to invade to protect their team.

Has any other team in scotland invaded the pitch during a relatively meaningless match?

Why is it a recurring theme with one team and no mention ever gets made in MSM to help get them more in control of their dialectical emotions.

Surely cognitive behavioural therapy should at the very least be imposed on anybody who enters the firled of play. And mass re-education for clubs with fans who do it regularly due to their delusional mindsets?

Is invading the pitch not something that indicates a propensity for psychotic evaluation. Is it not a criminal offense to enter the feild of play especially when the game is still in motion?

Only two teams i know of in Scotland Rangers 1972 (deceased 2012) and RIFC ( Sevco 2012)

Attachments

• under control.jpg
    under control.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 6

Stop talking sense, TET.

Only two teams i know of in Scotland Rangers 1972 (deceased 2012) and RIFC ( Sevco 2012)
That's the benchmark they all aspire too.

And that was after they won.

Now compare that to the absolute joy in 67!

Similar actions, completely different intentions and outcomes. It also defines the fundamental differences between us and them. Our joy, their hatred!

View attachment 1190
It's a old adage in the media if you want hide or detract from a subject find something else to put in its place,then they can defend it as in thier opinion this was the most important piece to highlight,never tell the trouth when a lie will do instead,

On a different note.

Once again listening to BBC scotland commentary yesterday.

I have come to the conclusion that the commentary in Sevco games stops when Sevco don't have the ball.

When the other team has the ball they talk about random stuff nothing to do with the game. Almost as if the ball out of play- and great interception and pass to Candeias- the water in fife is very clear on mondays whats your thoughts on that hun? - never mind that Sevco have the ball again and its so dangerous

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back