Police slam ''thug-like '' celebration which endangered fans:

On a different note.

Once again listening to BBC scotland commentary yesterday.

I have come to the conclusion that the commentary in Sevco games stops when Sevco dont ahve the ball.

When the other team has the ball they talk about random stuff nothing to do with the game. AZlmost as if the ball out of play- and greatinterception and pass to Candeias- the water in fife is very clear on mondays whats your thoughts on that hun? - never mind that Sevco have the ball again and its so dangerous
I've tried it a couple of times with the TV commentary down while listening to the radio.

Once you get beyond the time-lag, you realise that the commentary has no bearing on the game at all. It's as if they are talking about a different sport???

Then again zombieball might be a new futuresport in post-apocalypse, post-brexit britain.

I've tried it a couple of times with the TV commentary down while listening to the radio.

Once you get beyond the time-lag, you realise that the commentary has no bearing on the game at all. It's as if they are talking about a different sport???

Then again zombieball might be a new futuresport in post-apocalypse, post-brexit britain.
The bbc know they backed the wrong horse from the beginning and ran with it. They even put Jim Spence out to dry for spotting the emperor had no clothes on and stating it.
Economics for the huns how to you expect this guy to know formations he would have either 10 or 12 on the park if it was left to him.

SP its not just the BBC who spout shite listen to this summary of two goal wonderkid, ehmm no sure who he is but one for the future.

The bbc know they backed the wrong horse from the beginning and ran with it. They even put Jim Spence out to dry for spotting the emperor had no clothes on and stating it.
Economics for the huns how to you expect this guy to know formations he would have either 10 or 12 on the park if it was left to him.

His personal accountant must have had a field day siphoning off his fortune.

"yeah, Stevie....... I'm certain that there are only 5 zeroes in a million"

If it comes to the point in the league when we go 9 points clear with 2 games to play, I think we will see a different kind of invasion, sevco players had better have left a wee bit in the tank to get there arse down the tunnel, or they might find themselves being shook warmly by the throat.

Pitch invasion.... The usual suspects in the Media would have reported riots.Police Scotland would have been out in full force had any Celtic fans
invaded the pitch. We get berated at every turn.
Rules appear not to apply to a certain Glasgow team what will it take!

This country is gradually condoning just about anything ( Old Rangers)
participate in,Fraud,Tax evasions,Cheating,Thuggery on the pitch
you name it they get away with it.

On a different note.

Once again listening to BBC scotland commentary yesterday.

I have come to the conclusion that the commentary in Sevco games stops when Sevco don't have the ball.

When the other team has the ball they talk about random stuff nothing to do with the game. Almost as if the ball out of play- and great interception and pass to Candeias- the water in fife is very clear on mondays whats your thoughts on that hun? - never mind that Sevco have the ball again and its so dangerous
Good point there TET

I have listen to various reports and even on Sky sports news it states that sevco are now second in the league,not once have I heard them say joint second, talking up thier friends I suspect ,why can't they say as it is,still that's honest reporting for you

BREAKING NEWS ...........

The Record believes that the pitch invasion at the Livingstone game was for health and safety reasons .
Sources close to the away club revealed that Large William the drummer with the onion bears had the misfortune to consume a very iffy chicken madras from his local Indian takeaway on the night prior to the game . His discomfort was compounded by the downing of a bottle of Buckfast and 8 cans of Kestrel on the bus to the game .

A fellow traveller on Large Williams bus stated , "we all knew he had a loose bowel because of the nosh from the Bengal pally ,so we decided to shake his 8 cans up on the bus .
He seemed ok until he began jumping up and down when the 3rd goal went in ,then we heard someone shout .....WATCH OUT HE'S GONNY BLOW ,that's when the panic set in and it was every man for himself and the safest place was out the stand and onto the pitch .

A spokesman for the SFA stated ,It was only the quick thinking of the away fans that prevented another Pompay .

Large William was unavailable for comment as he was still on the WC

Back