poor performance disguised by the 4-2 victory

EH?? Would you have taken scoring 4 goals before the game? I would.
Admittedly the 2 conceded were poor defensively. I've watched both a few times today. The 1st came from a punt up the park by Hart, not blaming him it was the right thing to do as Taylor passed it back to him as he had an opposition player bearing down on him. His punt went to Turnbull who did not even compete for the ball and was brushed aside by his opponent, the guy then had time to look up and spot the run, our defence were on their heels and he just ran right through them to score. Now I like Turnbull, but he was a waste of a jersey all night.
A lot are blaming Ralston for the 2nd as he was out of position, but if the Manager wants him to come infield as an inverted FB, he can't be in the right back position as soon as we lose possession. He created our last goal btw. When we got the throw in you can see him signaling to JF he was going to throw it over his head towards the byline, it took a few seconds for the penny to drop with JF and the crowd started booing at how long he was taking to take the shy. Eventually JF realised what he meant and made the run, got the cross in which RC met perfectly, looked like something they had worked on in training.
So let's try and be more positive, 4 pluses against 2 negatives is going in the right direction. Ange needs to have a word with Turnbull though. HH.
100% spot on
Too many can't wait to jump on the bandwagon of negativity
The team are getting to know the manager and the system he wants them to play, and in some cases they are getting to know each other, so it will take time to come together, but the signs are there
Let's not forget, there's enough nuggets out there, who are desperate for us to fall, at the first hurdle, and the MSM and Masons in the black will do their best to stop us regaining our title
Get behind the team

HH

EH?? Would you have taken scoring 4 goals before the game? I would.
Admittedly the 2 conceded were poor defensively. I've watched both a few times today. The 1st came from a punt up the park by Hart, not blaming him it was the right thing to do as Taylor passed it back to him as he had an opposition player bearing down on him. His punt went to Turnbull who did not even compete for the ball and was brushed aside by his opponent, the guy then had time to look up and spot the run, our defence were on their heels and he just ran right through them to score. Now I like Turnbull, but he was a waste of a jersey all night.
A lot are blaming Ralston for the 2nd as he was out of position, but if the Manager wants him to come infield as an inverted FB, he can't be in the right back position as soon as we lose possession. He created our last goal btw. When we got the throw in you can see him signaling to JF he was going to throw it over his head towards the byline, it took a few seconds for the penny to drop with JF and the crowd started booing at how long he was taking to take the shy. Eventually JF realised what he meant and made the run, got the cross in which RC met perfectly, looked like something they had worked on in training.
So let's try and be more positive, 4 pluses against 2 negatives is going in the right direction. Ange needs to have a word with Turnbull though. HH.

If Griff or French Eddie had scored the second we'd have been calling it world class and Messi- esq

If Fat Alfie had scored it the media would have valued him at £200 million

So I'm clear, can someone tell me if this is right.....
Sevco are super duper stars who lost to malmo...who are far better than celtics opponent, who we beat 4-2. Now we have a nervy 2nd leg to navigate while sevco have done well and should get through just fine....is that it??? That's how the MSM see it at least.
I mean, if we are playing the shite team and sevco are playing the better team then surely the media should be reporting that sevco have a nervy second leg, against a good side, while celtic, who are playing the shite team, are basically through.......how in gods name do the msm "reporters" look at themselves in the mirror???

Sevco are super duper stars who lost to malmo...who are far better than celtics opponent, who we beat 4-2. Now we have a nervy 2nd leg to navigate while sevco have done well and should get through just fine....is that it??? That's how the MSM see it at least.
I mean, if we are playing the shite team and sevco are playing the better team then surely the media should be reporting that sevco have a nervy second leg, against a good side, while celtic, who are playing the shite team, are basically through.......how in gods name do the msm "reporters" look at themselves in the mirror???
To be fair Lubo they only see a Dick looking back cause only a Dick would swallow the 💩 they print. But they do like succulent Lamb and goat 🐐 fecking.
But the 💩 is there Hun favourite

HH 💩

Celtic disgraced scottish football by losing 2 silly goals ,,,scoring 4 goals proved once and for all they should be nowhere near european competion

while sevco battled from 2 unfortunate goals that the world would agree were off side at best and the Ref wasn't ready as he was looking for morelos if it wasn't for the ref blowing early after davies swooped to score a stunning goal sevco would have left worthy winners ,,,we can all agree ,,,,,,,as spun by keich arsejackson

If celtic hadve scored 8 they still would have focused on the negatives.thiers always going to be moments in a match were someone makes a mistake you've got to understand it happens in every match to every team in the world.when the other team scored thier first goal last night it took the bbc commentator just 12 seconds to say the old frailties had returned.it was like a script if they score here's the line.I'm sure when sevco got 2 goals against them the other night the words old frailties return were never used but could have been.now big ange is getting to know all these players and build a new team I think hes doing a fine job a few more players in the door in the right positions I think it will be night and day from last season.do I expect to see more mistakes of course I do but then again I expect to see that in every match I watch anywere in the world.I don't blame people for being negative after the season we had last season but we have got to give the new manager and the new team our support and backing I'm not saying you can't bring up a mistake one of our players made during a game that's fair but when we start sounding like the msm and ex celtic and sevco players who have every negative script pre writen for every circumstance well never win another trophy because the presure then becomes relentless and that is something that good horror movies are made off.

I never thought, we would be as good as we are considering the circumstances.....Get the defence sorted oot....and we should have a team to challenge for the league this season....Players start to gel...Ange knows his best 11....that's all to come....Really looking forward to this season......A ken its early doors, but......last season was a killer....and am happy wi ma team.... :cool:

If celtic hadve scored 8 they still would have focused on the negatives.thiers always going to be moments in a match were someone makes a mistake you've got to understand it happens in every match to every team in the world.when the other team scored thier first goal last night it took the bbc commentator just 12 seconds to say the old frailties had returned.it was like a script if they score here's the line.I'm sure when sevco got 2 goals against them the other night the words old frailties return were never used but could have been.now big ange is getting to know all these players and build a new team I think hes doing a fine job a few more players in the door in the right positions I think it will be night and day from last season.do I expect to see more mistakes of course I do but then again I expect to see that in every match I watch anywere in the world.I don't blame people for being negative after the season we had last season but we have got to give the new manager and the new team our support and backing I'm not saying you can't bring up a mistake one of our players made during a game that's fair but when we start sounding like the msm and ex celtic and sevco players who have every negative script pre writen for every circumstance well never win another trophy because the presure then becomes relentless and that is something that good horror movies are made off.

What!!!!! There media have a script ready to put Celtic down whenever possible!!!! Are you saying the commentator last night didn't know from the top of his head that ange has had the worst start as Celtic manager since 1945!!!! Well I'm shocked!!

I never thought, we would be as good as we are considering the circumstances.....Get the defence sorted oot....and we should have a team to challenge for the league this season....Players start to gel...Ange knows his best 11....that's all to come....Really looking forward to this season......A ken its early doors, but......last season was a killer....and am happy wi ma team.... :cool:

Fantastic lennono love the pogues

Aye they're brilliant mate.....First time I seen them was supporting U2 at Murryfield....aboot 1987 I think.....But the best one was at the Barrowlands Ballroom......amazin.....Kirsty and Joe Strummer were with them ....
Was Murrayfield I got permission from the Docs to go to the gig as long as I behaved
Runrig started it the Pogues we’re fantastic
As we’re U2. I got pished fecked my already fecked neck Doc at the Royal Infirmary went mental he grounded me
Put me in a neck brace with straps with weights. But I pissed him off with I still huvny foond what um looking fur. And Thousands are Sailing great song

HH 👏

Just remembered the Doc was Italian hated Rugby.
He knew I was a Tim we spoke for ages about Fitba he was a big Milan fan he loved the fact that we beat Inter.
Then he tells me he goes to CP as much as he possibly can. And was now A Tim he loved the Fans the passion they had for there Team (his Team). Apart from the Grounding he was a brilliant Doctor a great Man can’t remember his real name but the Staff called Him Bobo ( not the player it was 87) Wonder where he is now
Would like to thank him 👏

HH 👏

Was Murrayfield I got permission from the Docs to go to the gig as long as I behaved
Runrig started it the Pogues we’re fantastic
As we’re U2. I got pished fecked my already fecked neck Doc at the Royal Infirmary went mental he grounded me
Put me in a neck brace with straps with weights. But I pissed him off with I still huvny foond what um looking fur. And Thousands are Sailing great song

HH 👏
Did the doc get your neck bolts back in ok? 🧟‍♂️

They can't, no reflection.

Members online

Latest posts

Back