poor performance disguised by the 4-2 victory

Just reading there about liel Abada the new " henrik Larsson " and a feeling of rage inexplicably came over me. Thought eddy was the new henrik ? Fact is there will never be another Larsson even if his name is Larsson. How could there be? We had a truly world class player at CP for 7 seasons . Couldve and did walk into the best club sides in the world and did what he did for Celtic for Barcelona (;turning 1nil down into 2-1 up in 20 minutes (v arsenal cl final) if that and did it again at man utd. Long story short there will never be another or new Henrik Larsson and certainly not on the back of euro qualifiers. Please please stop this nonsense as theres only one king of kings and there will never be another HH

Just reading there about liel Abada the new " henrik Larsson " and a feeling of rage inexplicably came over me. Thought eddy was the new henrik ? Fact is there will never be another Larsson even if his name is Larsson. How could there be? We had a truly world class player at CP for 7 seasons . Couldve and did walk into the best club sides in the world and did what he did for Celtic for Barcelona (;turning 1nil down into 2-1 up in 20 minutes (v arsenal cl final) if that and did it again at man utd. Long story short there will never be another or new Henrik Larsson and certainly not on the back of euro qualifiers. Please please stop this nonsense as theres only one king of kings and there will never be another HH

Untitled.jpg

Always felt confident we could beat anybody with Henrik in the team ,changed days

Never bought into that new Henrik nonsense winter.
Every player has got an opportunity to set there own destiny within the club.
So quite happy to Hail the arrival of kyogo and Abada and if they come close to matching any of the greats we've had beforehand then we should just sit back and enjoy the memorable experience.

So I'm clear, can someone tell me if this is right.....
Sevco are super duper stars who lost to malmo...who are far better than celtics opponent, who we beat 4-2. Now we have a nervy 2nd leg to navigate while sevco have done well and should get through just fine....is that it??? That's how the MSM see it at least.
I mean, if we are playing the shite team and sevco are playing the better team then surely the media should be reporting that sevco have a nervy second leg, against a good side, while celtic, who are playing the shite team, are basically through.......how in gods name do the msm "reporters" look at themselves in the mirror???

The living dead don’t have reflections ma man...

Oh! Ffs here we go again.....beat me to it Shammy...

Last edited:
We can all be guilty of knee jerk reactions when players haven't been performing, we get beat, we exit Europe, we can't get the players we want etc but when folk bleat like a hun goat when we win defies belief.
Celtic now and Celtic forever. HH 🍀

Celtic first and Celtic last and Celtic over all...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back