POSSIBLE NEW STRIKER

TV spot on !
Mind blowing to think someone at CP is feeding stuff to bloggers

It’s ysually something like

I know a guy whose brother knows a guy who once sat next to a guy at dinner School whose now high up in the Celtic Pools, who knows Lawell and he told him we are are an advanced stage to sign Messi.

And then the fucking Twitterati fans who continually get people’s hopes up with stuff they’ve pulled straight out of their sad arses.
None of these people know fuckall, as can be assessed after every window shuts and they have fuck all right.

Strap yourself in, the very same people will be preparing an avalanche of “inside info” bullshit and it’s heading our way, :)

If he's available, Gestede would be an amazing coup. I watched this guy two years back when working in England and he was the stand out player against both Chelsea, AND Southampton, with a sub appearance against Liverpool, he was......... dare I say it very, very, VERY Larsson-esque.
Spend the money I say. he even looks huge on the park........... I think closer to 6'5".

Last edited:
Brother Wilfried.......so nearly the jackpot, but no cigar.

I saw a lot of him during his time at Sparta Prague and there is no doubt he has talent, but he was a battering ram of a player in those days..... not the silky type. Perhaps if Brendan Rodgers is looking for a hefty target man then he might fit the bill, he might improve our corners:goals ratio.

If he's available, Gestede would be an amazing coup. I watched this guy two years back when working in England and he was the stand out player against both Chelsea, AND Southhampton, with a sub appearance against Liverpool, he was......... dare I say it very, very, VERY Larsson-esque.
Spend the money I say. he even looks huge on the park........... I think closer to 6'5".
I agree with you, he would be a great replacement for dembele. Plus he has plenty of experience.

Back