Postecoglou Deal Done: “Might “Might as well be White Smoke from the Vatican,” or “Green Smoke from Celtic Park”

Sky reporting that Celtic have asked UEFA to let Big Ange come here without UEFA Coaching Badges under the "Recognition of Competence" procedure. The process has been initiated and may take a several weeks.

James McFadden rattled aff some stats about David Turnbull last night,
Created most chances in SPL and was 3rd in Europe for chances created. He only played half the season. This Bhoy is gonna be a Top player.
Correct bruv,

Why can’t the Celtic board do something simple?
Your manager leaves or gets sacked. 2/3 days later you have a replacement.
Celtic. The manager leaves and 100 days later, we’re still waiting.
Even if Skippy gets allowed to come as manager, it’s still going to be another 10 days before he can do anything.
It’s a joke.
The way that Celtic are being run just now is a complete joke.
Do u think Skippy would take the job ?

Why can’t the Celtic board do something simple?
Your manager leaves or gets sacked. 2/3 days later you have a replacement.
Celtic. The manager leaves and 100 days later, we’re still waiting.
Even if Skippy gets allowed to come as manager, it’s still going to be another 10 days before he can do anything.
It’s a joke.
The way that Celtic are being run just now is a complete joke.

10 days is nothing he'll do that in isolation

Even if he has to hang back a bit from being actual "Manager" he can still be at the club meeting everyone and getting up to speed with what he has to work with

Celtic have agreed a compensation package with Yokohama F Marinos for Postecoglou with a deal likely to include Shaun Ontong and John Hutchinson as part of the coaching staff.

An announcement is expected very soon but Postecoglou won’t be at Celtic Park for a while yet.

10 days is nothing he'll do that in isolation

Even if he has to hang back a bit from being actual "Manager" he can still be at the club meeting everyone and getting up to speed with what he has to work with
I don't think you've quite grasped the word 'isolation''! He can't be anywhere other than in the one building. For 10 days.

Yes mate ...feegie park ain't so bad these days and in in fact is regenerated. Love st got knocked down and St Mirren Park is on the horizon of Feegie now ....it ain't so bad HH 😂
Feegie's no so bad noo ? Come on , I thought we were all gonnae get serious about something that's so very close to all our hearts , an Institution which we've all loved so dearly since the moment we were conceived, a cause for which we'd all lay down our life's for ?
You see , the Guinesss down here tastes like shite........ !
H H

Feegie's no so bad noo ? Come on , I thought we were all gonnae get serious about something that's so very close to all our hearts , an Institution which we've all loved so dearly since the moment we were conceived, a cause for which we'd all lay down our life's for ?
H H
H H
Just trying to give you an update on nostalgia that may be of interest ...enjoy yer drink 👍

We don't get to see too many games down here but I will say this , before I go to work, young Turnbull, that lad showed in the Holland game that he really has class. Reminded me of McStay in some aspects of his game.
And , I don't think this will be too popular but McGregor, definitely lost too much in the past coùpla seasons. Worst player on the park in that game yet ended up wearing the armband. Would be very concerned if he's wearing it at CP next season !

We don't get to see too many games down here but I will say this , before I go to work, young Turnbull, that lad showed in the Holland game that he really has class. Reminded me of McStay in some aspects of his game.
And , I don't think this will be too popular but McGregor, definitely lost too much in the past coùpla seasons. Worst player on the park in that game yet ended up wearing the armband. Would be very concerned if he's wearing it at CP next season !
Think McGregors a great wee player but the boy needs a rest ,dont think hes captain material either .

Back