Pragmatic Solutions to the virus

I saw this guy's interview last month before it was pulled from youtube. I don't know if it's still available.
He's the prof behind the 1989 Biochemical weapons act. Retired now, but interviewed via webcam for a youtube channel. Disturbingly, they removed it. All his credentials check out. A man with a lifetime of experience, and he lays it all bare regards this virus.

He's very matter-of-fact about it all. No sensationalism, spells out what Covid-19 is - weaponised SARS. The result of over a decade's lab work. Notihng to do with facebook urban myth bollocks abou teating bats and snakes or natutral evolution of a virus; this is man-made.

Wuhan lab has form for leaks previously. Well known to the WHO (world health Organisation).
We're dealing with a well-designed biological weapon. The only question we should be asking -is this a deliberate test or an accident?
no sure if its same video but it seems to be similar an quite interesting

probably also get pulled

Sorry file under💩 ! TET bio weapon you have no control over, like the fuckwit southern minister saying prayers over a TV screen to banish the virus true (check it out mate) sounds total guff to me mate.
Im not saying this dude is correct but if he is who he claims to be then his analysis is quite interesting

in my opinion it would be worth checking his evidence if msm functioned properly and at least dismissing him as crackpot rather than pull his information completely

you got link to the other video?

Im not saying this dude is correct but if he is who he claims to be then his analysis is quite interesting

in my opinion it would be worth checking his evidence if msm functioned properly and at least dismissing him as crackpot rather than pull his information completely

you got link to the other video?
Agree mate the vericty of the guy must be questioned. Sorry pal no tech savvy for that but it's a belter no lie! Just cos the guy's got Prof. In front of his name means hee HAW.
Fucking Harold shipman had DR. In front of his! HH.

Sorry file under💩 ! TET bio weapon you have no control over, like the fuckwit southern minister saying prayers over a TV screen to banish the virus true (check it out mate) sounds total guff to me mate.
It's no a natural ocurring phenomenon Galway, it's a variation of SARS,the great thing about bioligical warfare,ye have plausible deniability, "it wiznae me mate"! wurr phuked! 🍺

in 2001 the biggest financial scandal involving fraudulent accounting was being prosecuted and every single major bank was allegedly complicit

Arthur Anderson the biggest accountant in world at time were caught re hand shredding juggernaut quantities of evidence and got struck off

but all the digital records were still available to world

an not just Arthur Anderson was going own allegely

the digital record were store in the twin towers and it was just a coincidence that they fell own before the records could get verified.

in 2001 the biggest financial scandal involving fraudulent accounting was being prosecuted and every single major bank was allegedly complicit

Arthur Anderson the biggest accountant in world at time were caught re hand shredding juggernaut quantities of evidence and got struck off

the digital record were store in the twin towers and it was just a coincidence that they fell own before the records could get verified.
seems my keyboard d is going funky

Ma introduction tae government corruption was watergate,there's no depths the phuqers won't sink to, there's been a catalogue of corruption going back decades,in fact, even longer, but hey.......... 🍺

Back