Premier Sports Cup Final - Celtic v Hibs, Sunday 19th December 2021

I've been saying this since he arrived. He and McCarthy are the worst signings of this year. I want them both gone.
So does the Manager go as he picks him Vigo /Londonbhoy
Just askin cause I’m sure the Manager listens to the noise he’s watching them every day we’re watching on a timed delay sure our opinions are worthy NOT
Ffs what would you be like if we lost today get a grip ffs

HH Jesus Christy

Not a great game, Kongo and hart were immense , was touch and go for a moment, for a wee change we got a few referee decisions, thought starfelt’s push was a stonewall penalty just before they hit the post ….

but at the end of the day, a team down to the bare bones have won the cup…

really happy for both Kyoto and big ange, took the messiah, slippy, 3 years and 9 goes to win something, ange does it in 5 months in our “rebuilding” season

to all the hun lurkers and hun leaning soup taking journalists reading this GIRFUY 🤣🤣 your tears are like nectar

1st part of the rebel treble in the bag……🏆
COYBIG 💚🍀

Just back at hotel after watching game in Irish bar. Simply can't exaggerate the importance of this result. Absolutely buzzin'. Let's all enjoy our return to winning ways folks. Just soooooo good to see us lift that trophy. Gonna paint Lanzarote Emerald Green tonight. Hold on tight, more to come !!!! HH .

I agree completely, if Ange don't ship him out he's gonna cost us dearly for sure
Maybe a wee bit premature give the boy a chance. Not the day to slate any Celtic player ...the boy has contributed to some great wins. Don't listen to the TV hacks or other...I get it he has a mistake in him....so has 25mil Goldshun.. don't hear the outcry for that prick...settle down the bhoy is decent ...Mon the Starfelt 💪🍀

Not our best game of football but unlike Hibs who came to stop Celtic from playing where as Celtic came to win a cup. Even when we lost players we continued to try and win and once again we had players of all levels on the pitch.
I have no doubt the win will be hammered by the media tough at the end of the day the Cup is in our trophy cabinet and those who don’t like it can lump it

Members online

Latest posts

Back