Prudence,aye that'll be right!

Timbo

So big Peter offered Turnbull a "magnifecent wage"that turned out to be around half of what Norwich could give him and we've done the right thing, aye that'll be right, ffs are you all serious about that?

Celtic had better realise soon that we have to pay the going rate even if it's just for potential, if that means £20k a week then that's what we have to do.

For me the boy and his agent made the right decision for his future by going where the money is, if he does do his cruciate in (that some of you have hoped for) then he could be crippled before his career has even started.

As for the people on here who say they would rather play for Celtic for £10k per week rather than £20k elsewhere have to get in the real world, footballers have a short shelf life and any agent worth their salt have always got to look after their clients future, especially when they're young and hardly made a sausage from the game.

i wonder if at the end of the coming season if we've been knocked out of Europe before Christmas and ended up second in the league you'll all still be saying "oh aye but we'll still have a team to support in ten years"

What's the point of having money in the bank and being prudent if we don't win the league and achieve ten in a row, this time next month never mind this time next year you'll all be shouting for big Pete's head in a box for not spending money..just wait and see.

So big Peter offered Turnbull a "magnifecent wage"that turned out to be around half of what Norwich could give him and we've done the right thing, aye that'll be right, ffs are you all serious about that?

Celtic had better realise soon that we have to pay the going rate even if it's just for potential, if that means £20k a week then that's what we have to do.

For me the boy and his agent made the right decision for his future by going where the money is, if he does do his cruciate in (that some of you have hoped for) then he could be crippled before his career has even started.

As for the people on here who say they would rather play for Celtic for £10k per week rather than £20k elsewhere have to get in the real world, footballers have a short shelf life and any agent worth their salt have always got to look after their clients future, especially when they're young and hardly made a sausage from the game.

i wonder if at the end of the coming season if we've been knocked out of Europe before Christmas and ended up second in the league you'll all still be saying "oh aye but we'll still have a team to support in ten years"

What's the point of having money in the bank and being prudent if we don't win the league and achieve ten in a row, this time next month never mind this time next year you'll all be shouting for big Pete's head in a box for not spending money..just wait and see.
pay the going rate of subsidised league and go burst without subsidy

turnbull aint worth 20 grand a week

Norwich get lump sum from English fa and tv deals that allows them to pay stupid wages

so if a player wants wages he can go England if they want him paying the going rate bursts us if we don't add that value to the team

And Turnbull doesn't add that value to celtic

besides if he gets 20k

every up and coming celtic player should get it

And every celtic player would need to get a massive wage rise

And within couple years there would be no money in bank and we would need to sell just stay alive which usually means bargain prices

And at that point they either pay what the club can afford and downsize or die like Rangers did.

Have you actually looked at at our accounts? Our expenses?

Away n pap shite at the moon

Hardly made a fuckin sausage he was on a grand a week at 19 years old.

Take off the teddy bear specs fkn eejit

Shouldn’t bother a Sevvie. Or are you just Celtic Obsessed.

No danger would i post on your sites. Sad little gromit.

Trolling the 8IAR Champions. Our futures bright, yours? Haha

Hardly made a fuckin sausage he was on a grand a week at 19 years old.

Take off the teddy bear specs fkn eejit
What teddy bear specs are you on about? I gave an opinion and if you don't agree it makes me a hun, you get a grip! was it not you that wished for his cruciate to get done? a nineteen year old footballer decided to make a living in Norwich at twice the money he would get at parkhead and you want him crippled.are you serious? and you're calling me an eejit.

I don't know what job you do but if another company offered to double your wages to come and work for them with a five year contract you'd be off like a shot, as would anybody else so what's the difference with a footballer?

Reactions: YYU
What teddy bear specs are you on about? I gave an opinion and if you don't agree it makes me a hun, you get a grip! was it not you that wished for his cruciate to get done? a nineteen year old footballer decided to make a living in Norwich at twice the money he would get at parkhead and you want him crippled.are you serious? and you're calling me an eejit.

I don't know what job you do but if another company offered to double your wages to come and work for them with a five year contract you'd be off like a shot, as would anybody else so what's the difference with a footballer?

I’ll get a grip of you and launch your staunch ass into next week and i can sure take a pop at your cruciate you hun troll. Yes i am calling you hun.

Your disrespect towards my club is enough for me to say you are a HUN.

Cunto

I’ll get a grip of you and launch your staunch ass into next week and i can sure take a pop at your cruciate you hun troll. Yes i am calling you hun.

Your disrespect towards my club is enough for me to say you are a HUN.

Cunto
A hun eh! Is that all you've got? don't give a toss what you think, I've been a Celtic fan and shareholder probably longer than i care to remember, no decent human being never mind a Celtic fan would want to see a young man crippled the way you did, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Back