Prudence,aye that'll be right!

I had a professor at Uni who was not popular . He talked about a condition called steatorrhoea where your motions are filled with fat and are big and smelly and hard to flush away. We called him Steat . because he was pale , bulky ,offensive and difficult to get rid of.

I had a professor at Uni who was not popular . He talked about a condition called steatorrhoea where your motions are filled with fat and are big and smelly and hard to flush away. We called him Steat . because he was pale , bulky ,offensive and difficult to get rid of.

Fisiani, can i ask you something?

Yeah technically i just did so i shall tell you about my problem and see if you can tell me why this happens to me.

Its in the bedroom.

So i don’t sleep to well but over the last couple off years every now and again i go through a period of being out cold but apparantly whilst lying on my front i keep bring my legs up poker straight for a minute then i smash them into my mattress, its doing Dazars box in but i am sleeping and completey unaware that im repeatedly doing this about 20 times in one night.

WTF am i doing this whilst unconscious and why do it anyway ?

Yeah technically i just did so i shall tell you about my problem and see if you can tell me why this happens to me.

Its in the bedroom.

So i don’t sleep to well but over the last couple off years every now and again i go through a period of being out cold but apparantly whilst lying on my front i keep bring my legs up poker straight for a minute then i smash them into my mattress, its doing Dazars box in but i am sleeping and completey unaware that im repeatedly doing this about 20 times in one night.

Sorry - but if I answer you I could be swamped with medical questions. Look up REM state movement disorders.

Its in the bedroom.

Maria it called hunilisasoin, when you realise your club has went down the lavvy,but then your told it's the same "club" carry on. stiff legs classic symptom,poor dazar hearing mutterings of "55" then you wake it's just a nightmare....what liquidation! ?? HH Pal ☘☘☘

Its in the bedroom.

Pat my shants there. Though I was in for a roasting when you mentioned bedroom problems

Its in the bedroom.

Pat my shants there. Thought I was in for a roasting when you mentioned bedroom problems.
????

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back