PSV versus Huns

Didn't watch it; I never watch them unless against ourselves. Disappointed though. So much riding on this game; probably a game changer for their finances. We may see them spending now in the last period of the transfer window. As I say, I don't watch them; couldn't care less about them. We're in a good place, with every chance of further improvement. Absolutely don't give a toss about them.

Didn't watch it; I never watch them unless against ourselves. Disappointed though. So much riding on this game; probably a game changer for their finances. We may see them spending now in the last period of the transfer window. As I say, I don't watch them; couldn't care less about them. We're in a good place, with every chance of further improvement. Absolutely don't give a toss about them.
Well said mate,,a also couldn’t give a toss what they do,,,obviously want them pumped everytime they play🤷‍♂️

Like ange said sometimes both the Huns and us have good teams ,but the thing is we are better than them,that was some result for them got to give the cunts credit when it's due
The standard of football on show was appalling mcgarrell imo, for supposedly the elite of Europe.
Neither team were worthy of gaining such a tag and the scum never had to produce anything special to win the tie either as PSV were so bad overall

Let them gloat, their mutant horde, and big orange faced, bawheid Boyd, gloat and may Kenny Miller sook the boaby aff him
Pie muncher Boyd on SKY, as the game wound down, with seconds to go, mentions "Celtic thought they were the only Scottish team in the CL"
The guy's a fucking obsessed moon unit
Celtic FC, is living rent free, under his cavernous, thatched, dome
Maybe he could rent his forehead out as a billboard, it's fucking big enough
Fuck them, anyone who looks like them, and the big white steed they rode in on
HH|

Last edited:
Anyone know were the scottish media get the £40-45 mil for getting into champions league group stage?? The winners only get 22.69 dollars??runner up 17.59 dollars??been hearing this a while now,,a dick painter said to me on a site today hunz will get£35 mil😂😂....by the way a don’t mean a painter that paints dicks😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back