Questions for Auldheid

But the reason it can be kicked by them is it has no specific requirements that they claim have not been fulfilled?

I want you to win

btw

And if you cant be clear and candid when asked specific questions then why would a new board solve your dilemma.

I want a new board btw

But I haven't heard a peep from any new gang as to what their plan of action is other than vagueness

And your right if most celtic shareholders dont care about fraud

how can a new board solve that

I personally am pretty certain im out of football because it looks like a scam when I thought it was sport

And your suppose to be the guy in the know but keep referring to vague stuff and I hope you all do what Roger Mitchell suggests

not what you suggest

And still its unclear what res 12 requires if you claim its defunct because of 2013 which again is truly vague

Are you telling fans to not buy season tickets until sevco are called sevco

Thats the gist of what I think res 12 are wanting?

is that correct?
Res12 was never about Rangers. Read my long initial response to see its genesis. As I said others added stuff that they wanted , but reforming the SFA was its aim in 2013 and all the years since only add weight to the case that it is necessary.

I could not have made myself clear . I did not mean new Board to tackle the governance issue, I meant a new Board with the skills to execute a new business model . Mitchell described the current one as "Managed Decline" and all the evidence since 2012 supports that description. A by product would be removing the people who would be exposed because of their role in the 5 Way agreement who have a personal interest in that exposure not happening although Bankier himself said PL had acted in the Company's interest. The question is what is that and in what way? Ground Zero.
There is an elephant eating task here which means eating it a bit at a time.
But while the elephant gets eaten

Football would really need reformed across Fifa and tufa as well as SPL

And that all would require things which I doubt will ever come to pass under any regime. hope im wrong btw

I hope it does get fixed for sporting reasons

just dont think its gonna happen in a world of spin.

I want new board

I dont think I want the trust people to deal with fixing the trust issues created by other trust people

But the reason it can be kicked by them is it has no specific requirements that they claim have not been fulfilled?

I want you to win

btw

And if you cant be clear and candid when asked specific questions then why would a new board solve your dilemma.

I want a new board btw

But I haven't heard a peep from any new gang as to what their plan of action is other than vagueness

And your right if most celtic shareholders dont care about fraud

how can a new board solve that

I personally am pretty certain im out of football because it looks like a scam when I thought it was sport

And your suppose to be the guy in the know but keep referring to vague stuff and I hope you all do what Roger Mitchell suggests

not what you suggest

And still its unclear what res 12 requires if you claim its defunct because of 2013 which again is truly vague

Are you telling fans to not buy season tickets until sevco are called sevco

Thats the gist of what I think res 12 are wanting?
What vague stuff? I did not suggest we all do what Roger Mitchel suggested. I explained Res12. Not candid?

You seem either to want to deliberately misrepresent what I say or are stupid.

I'm going for both so no more wasting my time on you.

Res12 was never about Rangers. Read my long initial response to see its genesis. As I said others added stuff that they wanted , but reforming the SFA was its aim in 2013 and all the years since only add weight to the case that it is necessary.
but the follow follow people claim they want a reformed sfa

Just its no the kind of reform I would like to see

And if the current board cant be more open and transparent the guys who claim to have the answers dont seem to keen to communicate their actual plans well either.

I dont see how a new board could reform sfa

And I dont see how res 12 wanted a reformed sfa from the communications ive read on it, other than we were robbed of x amount by dead club through fraud

And despite probably getting more back by them being new club in last 8 years

it would seem the financial reasons for res 12 are no longer an issue

But the integrity has been further blootered, by a secret agreement to pretend they can commit fraud with no comeback, just coz it makes certain people more money that way, and it also has a political element in that it could potentially prevent a civil revolt

not just a football one.

What vague stuff? I did not suggest we all do what Roger Mitchel suggested. I explained Res12. Not candid?

You seem either to want to deliberately misrepresent what I say or are stupid.

I'm going for both so no more wasting my time on you.
Well there's a turn up for the books

your clarity is dumbfounding

you hope celtic fans follow Roger Mitchells advice without being explicit

you demand board resolution year after year but are never specific

you claim its about integrity

but you dont really talk candidly other than to call me stupid

Maybe your vagueness and beating about bush and changing your stance makes you unclear?

Still no wiser as to what the specific requests of res 12 that have never been complied with since

you claim yourself there is no need for board to deal with specifics since they claim 2013 was a game changer.

You promote a trust group

And an ex sfa man

as good blokes to help change things

but claim police wont be interested and season ticket holders aren't interested

but lets get things fixed by eating the elephant

but you won't even be specific about what you think the elephant is

you want change

But you propose no specifics

and im stupid

think your at it

I would say that would be an excellent way out. Confession being good for the soul etc and a suggestion made to Celtic in lead up to the AGM notice.

Calling an EGM is not as straight forward as lodging a resolution at an AGM but David Lowe President of the CST has that kind of experience. It came up at the Open meeting on 5th December.

Everything depends on the support being better informed and then acting based on what they believe to be true and how that makes them feel. Much can be read on the Res12 Archive and although further updating covering events this year needs added., have a look at events from 15 May 2018 at Timeline Two Part Three – After The Trial was Over – June 2017 to date. (res12.uk)
Thanks Auldheid,for your time,your patience and your persistence Hail Hail.

Is there the slightest possibility that Lawwell involved C.F.C. in this scam and the reason he does not want RES12 investigated is to stop the shit hitting the fan..
What other reasonable explanation can he possibly give for not pusuing £20m,,he and Desmond definitely know a lot more than they are saying..

HH.
I think Lawwell did what he thought was in the Company's interest ie keeping a version of Rangers in Scottish football. I think he could have done a lot lot more to ensure that version was seen as new and did not retain the swag gained from 10 years of EBT use by the previous version.

The feelings of the support on both would be a factor which would explain why Celtic pretended to be surprised, disappointed with the SFA, ask for reviews that were rejected to keep him onside with the support.

I think Lawwell did what he thought was in the Company's interest ie keeping a version of Rangers in Scottish football. I think he could have done a lot lot more to ensure that version was seen as new and did not retain the swag gained from 10 years of EBT use by the previous version.

The feelings of the support on both would be a factor which would explain why Celtic pretended to be surprised, disappointed with the SFA, ask for reviews that were rejected to keep him onside with the support.
Is that why you want SFA changes and Celtic Board changes?

Seems to me maybe that was never mentioned in res 12

is that the elephant you are talking about?

And is res 12 got nothing to do with this insight? Or does that make me stupid?

Well there's a turn up for the books

your clarity is dumbfounding

you hope celtic fans follow Roger Mitchells advice without being explicit

you demand board resolution year after year but are never specific

you claim its about integrity

but you dont really talk candidly other than to call me stupid

Maybe your vagueness and beating about bush and changing your stance makes you unclear?

Still no wiser as to what the specific requests of res 12 that have never been complied with since

you claim yourself there is no need for board to deal with specifics since they claim 2013 was a game changer.

You promote a trust group

And an ex sfa man

as good blokes to help change things

but claim police wont be interested and season ticket holders aren't interested

but lets get things fixed by eating the elephant

but you won't even be specific about what you think the elephant is

you want change

But you propose no specifics

and im stupid

think your at it

And you aren't at it?

Now go forth and multiply.

Auldheid - did an article about Roger Mitchell today and asked is he angling for Lawwell’s job. The Spiers interview links are in here.
Thanks Winning Captains. Perhaps if TET reads it he will stop interpreting my suggestion to read it as advice to do what Mitchell says.
I happen to agree with him but I had arrived at same conclusion a while ago.

Auldheid - did an article about Roger Mitchell today and asked is he angling for Lawwell’s job. The Spiers interview links are in here.
cheers

Listened to podcast

guy sounds like he doesn't really understand the market imo

but who knows?

Maybe a new board putting his vision into place would be better, but its always easier to say than do.

The market without the EPL style tv deals will always mean Celtic have a huge barrier to jump with players we can afford and still playing a style celtic fans demand

our players cant play guns ho in europe without an upgrade in financing and the new incumbent wannabes dont really want to explain the more suitable way to finance under Scottish football restrictions

Thanks for such a detailed response sir 👍
If u may it leads to a simple question
Are the office bearers of our club, in your opinion in dealings with them, an integral part of the cabal that seems to be prepared to do anything to sweep this under the carpet at any cost ?
Thanks
Read the timeline. from 15 May 2018 in link to Res12 Archive I posted earlier. It suggests yes and the response to Res11/12 only reinforces my answer , doubling down on doubling down.

It makes you wonder what they fear coming out.

And you aren't at it?

Now go forth and multiply.
Great ambassador for clarity Auldheid

maybe we really need Newheid with clear vision and ability to spread it forth with multiples

Im not at it

Im asking you to clear up your unclarity

But you won't or cant

just vagueness that contradicts your last statement

I am not reinterpreting anything you write

I just cant see what it is you are claiming you represent since you keep muddying the water with muddy waters and no real specifics that have not been fulfilled in your very own claims?

you say its nothing to do with rangers or sevco

but are they not the peepo who would be booted out of game?

You talk about managed declines against a financially doped intitution/s

but refuse to address how a changed board or a changed authority would be able to prevent their version of capital enterprise?

you mention police won't be interested

so who deals with fraud

and you want a more universal market for celtic but dont mention fact the universal model in football seems to protect tax scammers and capital trusts?

No im not at it.

Im trying to find out how integrity gets fixed in a totally corrupt universal game

And im no sure you convinced me to follow your suggestions

think id rather just bow out of game I love

coz i dont see any solution from any of your links

Read the timeline. from 15 May 2018 in link to Res12 Archive I posted earlier. It suggests yes and the response to Res11/12 only reinforces my answer , doubling down on doubling down.

It makes you wonder what they fear coming out.
could it involve the stuff the times is running at club about?

Thanks Winning Captains. Perhaps if TET reads it he will stop interpreting my suggestion to read it as advice to do what Mitchell says.
I happen to agree with him but I had arrived at same conclusion a while ago.
People are frustrated Auldheid, not at you but at the decisions that have been taken to help the Rangers in every way possible. Allowing the same club myth for me personally has always been the biggest sin in all of this while others have been less troubled by it. For Celtic it was short term thinking cos at some point they’d win and gloat like crazy and the damage to our club would be huge. They need a Rangers snd the bigger picture might be that Celtic can’t keep winning all trophies esp the league. But if they ever win it we should have made sure in 2012 that their factual new club status was the position accepted before they were allowed to kick a ball against Brechin. That’s why I am proud of the Sunday Herald Statement from Celtic Supporters ad we worked on together that was published the week before first ever meeting in 2015 League Cup semi final.

Auldheid, straying slightly from the regular line of questioning, but many of us will be aware of a strategy utilised by many organisarions, even yet to this day.

When these organisations come under scrutiny or investigation, there is often an attempt to assimilate the agitator(s) into their ranks in an effort to curb their enthusiasm, curiosity and their ability to sow doubt in the minds of others.

Therefore my question is, Has the Board, or any individual Board member, approached you with prospective role within the Club itself?

If not, would you consider any prospective role working with this group of people if it were offered to you presently, or in the future?

On another note, I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to respond in great detail and length to the questions asked of you. I also want to thank you for your incredible and unwavering efforts on behalf of fans, like myself, who are unsure of many aspects of the legalities and facts regarding this matter. I believe the whole of Scottish football owes you and a few good men, who are associated with other clubs, a huge debt of gratitude in your efforts to bring transparency to the opaque, murky waters that these corporate sharks operate in.

Thank You
I sometimes joked with the other guys why that never happened. I spent a couple of years working in Barbados in the 80s where DD owns The Sandy Lane Hotel. I might have been tempted had he offered me say four x four weeks visits first class a year with the good lady, but never even got offered a mango.
What I will say is there is something enticing about being inside CP and they do lay it on thick o can understand some wanting a role inside.
I think I could have done a reasonable job as an internal manager, introduced methods and practices learned in Govt before I retired ,but I liked the freedom to choose what I wanted to do that retirement offered.

People are frustrated Auldheid, not at you but at the decisions that have been taken to help the Rangers in every way possible. Allowing the same club myth for me personally has always been the biggest sin in all of this while others have been less troubled by it. For Celtic it was short term thinking cos at some point they’d win and gloat like crazy and the damage to our club would be huge. They need a Rangers snd the bigger picture might be that Celtic can’t keep winning all trophies esp the league. But if they ever win it we should have made sure in 2012 that their factual new club status was the position accepted before they were allowed to kick a ball against Brechin. That’s why I am proud of the Sunday Herald Statement from Celtic Supporters ad we worked on together that was published the week before first ever meeting in 2015 League Cup semi final.
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

cheers

Listened to podcast

guy sounds like he doesn't really understand the market imo

but who knows?

Maybe a new board putting his vision into place would be better, but its always easier to say than do.

The market without the EPL style tv deals will always mean Celtic have a huge barrier to jump with players we can afford and still playing a style celtic fans demand

our players cant play guns ho in europe without an upgrade in financing and the new incumbent wannabes dont really want to explain the more suitable way to finance under Scottish football restrictions
PL in place for 17 years=stagnation=managed decline🍺🥳

Back