Ralston 👏

No exaggeration mate ,his performance blew me away last night and most guys around me ...he was like a man possessed ,i was never a big fan but the big mans proved a lot of people wrong .
Hey big man, glad you got to see the Bhoys in action
I've always liked him as a player, nothing fancy and always tries his hardest
If we'd have had big Ange in last season, instead of having NL's ego get in the way, we'd have been able to watch this earlier
Same for wee Taylor, 100% every game, does as he's asked, still gets slated by the armchair QB's...yes, he's not KT, but who is ?
It's always the same though, opinions, everybody's got one
Ralston, Hart, Taylor, always thought they'd do a job for us,
I remember wee Greg's tackle on Joey 'not in my lague' Barton when he was playing for Kilmarnock against the HUNS
The wee man got a red card, but he sorted that fucking clown right out and let him know "Welcome to Scotland ya prick !!!"
Now we'll see if we get the big Greek striker in, hopefully Sammy has had a word with him...he'll get loads of goals in the SPFL for us

HH

Last edited:
I've spent the last few months criticising Ralston and in my mind rightly so. Caught out of position, caught in possession, poor crossing and daft challenges around the box (armchair football expert 😁)....but....if anyone personifies what Ange has done at Celtic in such a short period of time it's this man. Last night we saw a confident defender who stood his ground against a pacey winger who had a few tricks in his locker. Ralston made him cut back or he won possession while staying on his feet. Only 2 weeks ago he would have dived in and gave away a daft foul on the edge of the box. He didn't hold on to the ball to long, he was looking for his next pass before the ball got to him. His one touch passing into McGregor while under pressure constantly opened up space for us in midfield. Like I said in the match thread, we won't come up against a tougher opponent in scotland, whether our media want to admit that or not it's a fact, and Ralston certainly held his own.
We still need an experienced RB brought in....2 weeks ago I would have said to walk straight into the team but now I'd say it's to battle for the jersey, it's Ralsons to lose at this moment in time. The turnaround in a few weeks has been amazing. What a player we might have. We'll done Ralston 🍀👏
It is well worth the thought, is it more important to have a mgr/coach or is it more important to have a leader who is the focal point for the club AP has his 1st chance of leading a European club to glory. In Ralston he has taken an honest pro. Changed his mindset and pushed a player to perform. To me this brings a certain memory of times gone by. As a supporter of our glory years late 60's,early 70's.the teams I grew up watching it is reminiscent of big jocks philosophy and style. Yes I may be premature but AP has something about him that gives me hope HH

Hey big man, glad you got to see the Bhoys in action
I've always liked him as a player, nothing fancy and always tries his hardest
If we'd have had big Ange in last season, instead of having NL's ego get in the way, we'd have been able to watch this earlier
Same for wee Taylor, 100% every game, does as he's asked, still gets slated by the armchair QB's...yes, he's not KT, but who is ?
It's always the same though, opinions, everybody's got one
Ralston, Hart, Taylor, always thought they'd do a job for us,
I remember wee Greg's tackle on Joey 'not in my lague' Barton when he was playing for Kilmarnock against the HUNS
The wee man got a red card, but he sorted that fucking clown right out and let him know "Welcome to Scotland ya prick !!!"
Now we'll see if we get the big Greek striker in, hopefully Sammy has had a word with him...he'll get loads of goals in the SPFL for us

HH
Both Taylor and Starfelt were poor the other night but as WC said in another post ,the big Swede looks a nervous wreck and abuse from the stands wont help the big fella ...cany be easy being thrown into high pressure games when youre just in the door.

Back