Starfelt, 4m - 3 (sorry Starfish fans)
Hart, undisclosed - 7.5
Scales, 500k - 6.5
Juranovic, 2.5m - 8
Giakoumakis, 2.5m - 2
Mccarthy, free (think that was too much) - 2
Jota, loan - 9
CCV, loan- 8
Im no stafelt fan but I think he must be higher than 6 overall since he plays quite often.

recently his timing has been poor and he seems weak in our system with no left hand easy pass under pressure.

I hope he carrying injury or ill because his balance timing seems way out in last couple of games.

Fact Ange trusts him before others suggests he cant be rated lower than other defenders and players new signings in Ange eyes.

he worries me but its hard role to play when your last man so often. hopefully he been ill and can play much better than last 2 games.

Mccarthy has been better than less than 5 too, but again id hoped for much more gametime to evaluate him properly.

Kyogo is a solid 7 with random chance of hitting 9 so maybe a solid 8 in time

Jota similar

Abada 6 with capacity to between 4 and 8
giakomakis cant evaluate
vickers is solid 7.5 and our best signing in my eyes
juranovic solid 7
Hart solid 7
Scales 6 with capacity to hit higher in my eyes with time and games
urhohide not enough gametime to rate but has been 6+ when i seen him in fleeting appearances

overall decent value to squad in these new guys imo

Urhoghide, 200k - 5
Abada, 3.4m - 6.5
Kyogo, 4.6m - 9
Hart, undisclosed - 7.5
Scales, 500k - 6.5
Juranovic, 2.5m - 8
Giakoumakis, 2.5m - 2
Jota, loan - 9
CCV, loan- 8
What about Shaw?? 🤔.

Think your a bit miserable with your marks, all on minus pts yir a hard taskmaster 😂😂😂

Urhoghide, 200k - 5
Abada, 3.4m - 6.5
Kyogo, 4.6m - 9
Hart, undisclosed - 7.5
Scales, 500k - 6.5
Juranovic, 2.5m - 8
Giakoumakis, 2.5m - 2
Jota, loan - 9
CCV, loan- 8
Urhoghide, Shaw ....development projects
Giakoumakis and McCarthy not seen enough of them through fitness and Injury issues so all would be hard to rate with limited game time.

Abada, 3.4m - Gets more than pass marks and has to be 6 + for his contribution in both goals and assists in one so young.
Kyogo, 4.6m - gets a 9 for winning us our first trophy and his overall play is fantastic to watch...he is our talisman and so important to the team.
Starfelt, 4m - Gets a 5 for me playing on an unnatural left side with no consistent left back assisting has challenged his skills somewhat.
Hart, undisclosed - 9....just as important as Kyogo and the experienced Auld heid that had been the glue in defence.
Scales, 500k - 6 ...Unlike the other 2 projects this lad is way ahead of them and an important squad player.
Juranovic, 2.5m - 7....has had a bit of a mixed bag imo but never been in any settled position so has done well. But still to see the best of him.
Jota, loan - 9 Arguably our best player for the bulk of the season to date and gets bums off seats ...a must buy.
CCV, loan- 9...Has been the Rock in defence with a strength unmatched in the SPFL another must buy.
But the one that stands out as our best new bhoy is Anthony Ralston ....a 10 every day of the week 😁🍀

Urhoghide, Shaw ....development projects
Giakoumakis and McCarthy not seen enough of them through fitness and Injury issues so all would be hard to rate with limited game time.

Abada, 3.4m - Gets more than pass marks and has to be 6 + for his contribution in both goals and assists in one so young.
Kyogo, 4.6m - gets a 9 for winning us our first trophy and his overall play is fantastic to watch...he is our talisman and so important to the team.
Starfelt, 4m - Gets a 5 for me playing on an unnatural left side with no consistent left back assisting has challenged his skills somewhat.
Hart, undisclosed - 9....just as important as Kyogo and the experienced Auld heid that had been the glue in defence.
Scales, 500k - 6 ...Unlike the other 2 projects this lad is way ahead of them and an important squad player.
Juranovic, 2.5m - 7....has had a bit of a mixed bag imo but never been in any settled position so has done well. But still to see the best of him.
Jota, loan - 9 Arguably our best player for the bulk of the season to date and gets bums off seats ...a must buy.
CCV, loan- 9...Has been the Rock in defence with a strength unmatched in the SPFL another must buy.
But the one that stands out as our best new bhoy is Anthony Ralston ....a 10 every day of the week 😁🍀
Thanks M7, I don't have to make any effort to post on this one. You've done done it for me. Pretty much my own thoughts.

What a beautiful sight. Fair play to those involved in getting these transfers closed out asap.

Hope all is well with you, Lubo?

Thanks BB. Wasn't planning on returning till the new year. Travelled to Scotland. Came home after saying goodbye to my nana and spent time with my girls...switched off from football (but never Celtic).....but seeing that tweet from Celtic is cause for celebration!!! To go from making last minute loan deals as the tranfer window closes to announcing 3 new signings before even opens is cause for a massive round of applause to all involved at celtic.....from Ange to the board.

Urhoghide, 200k - 5
Abada, 3.4m - 6.5
Kyogo, 4.6m - 9
Hart, undisclosed - 7.5
Scales, 500k - 6.5
Juranovic, 2.5m - 8
Giakoumakis, 2.5m - 2
Jota, loan - 9
CCV, loan- 8
I like many reckon weve yet to see the best of Starfelt but a 3 docco? Bit harsh he has won motm once or twice I'd have given him a 6 but it's your ratings HH

Im no stafelt fan but I think he must be higher than 6 overall since he plays quite often.

recently his timing has been poor and he seems weak in our system with no left hand easy pass under pressure.

I hope he carrying injury or ill because his balance timing seems way out in last couple of games.

Fact Ange trusts him before others suggests he cant be rated lower than other defenders and players new signings in Ange eyes.

he worries me but its hard role to play when your last man so often. hopefully he been ill and can play much better than last 2 games.

Mccarthy has been better than less than 5 too, but again id hoped for much more gametime to evaluate him properly.

Jota similar

giakomakis cant evaluate
juranovic solid 7
Hart solid 7
urhohide not enough gametime to rate but has been 6+ when i seen him in fleeting appearances

Holy Tony Macafuckinroni, it's not even 2022 yet and I'm compelled to admit to TT having the best analysis on display.

Jota similar

giakomakis cant evaluate
juranovic solid 7
Hart solid 7

That's what I was saying to Docco even though it was hoopy 🤷🏻‍♂️

Members online

Latest posts

Back