Rate The New Bhoys...

100% winter we've all seen clips of these 3 guys scoring goals and making fantastic runs but ange has been watching them for years and I'll bet my life it's the work rate off the ball that will have impressed him most these are exciting times to be a celtic supporter.

100% winter we've all seen clips of these 3 guys scoring goals and making fantastic runs but ange has been watching them for years and I'll bet my life it's the work rate off the ball that will have impressed him most these are exciting times to be a celtic supporter.
I hope and pray that we are rewarded with a full house for the derby as we definitely deserve it that mob will be hoping for empty stadiums and no refunds spot the difference ☘

Definitely hopefully kyogo is fit just imagine the 4 Japanese bhoys taking thier bow at parkhead in front of 60 thousand hoops supporters.here's another thing kyogo will be giving them the low down on how ange and the players are as people plus it's more people for kyogo to have conversations with.

Aye things are looking good for 2022 hope there's more too come in the next few weeks. Let's get this lge won & the TREBLE completed.

Looking at the stats on Transfer Market, we've got 3 very good players who can o ly take us to another level.

Will set up a new FM 22 team & add them at the start of the season & see how they go in it.

But Looking forward to getting back watching the Celtic soon, hopefully going tae Dumbarton v Airdrie on Sunday.
🥃🍺 Slàinte

Been having a wee dig about tae see what the Japan based journalists had too say found this on the BBC, the last paragraph is interesting could Celtic be looking to the Rising.Sun for a new Shirt Sponsor. As new rules on alcohol & betting advertising on football shirts is due to be banned for the start of next season. 🤔

Screenshot_20211231-212856_Chrome.png

Woken up in NZ to 2022 in gorgeous sunshine, cloudless sky and 26 degrees . Birds chirping and cicadas buzzing.
No Celtic for another 17 days but great news to read about the 3 Japanese signings already. Julian and Giakoumakis are like new signings and so that's virtually half a team different from last year. Ange has worked magic with Ralston and Rogic and wait till you see the J-league trio perform and our development squad will get their chances. When we win our last 18 games we win the league and get another 54 points.
I heard Keevins on Snyde saying that he did not expect Rangers to lose another game. I guffawed loudly.
Form is temporary but talent is permanent. Do not write off McCarthy or Starfelt or anyone at Celtic.
I could see us at times going for a back three of CCV Julien and Starfelt
A midline 4 of Ideguchi, McGregor, Turnbull, and Hatate
front 4 of Forrest, Kyogo , Maeda and Jota
No traditional fullbacks. Ideguchi and Hatate can slot into those roles if needed.

I'm buzzing for a great 2022

Been having a wee dig about tae see what the Japan based journalists had too say found this on the BBC, the last paragraph is interesting could Celtic be looking to the Rising.Sun for a new Shirt Sponsor. As new rules on alcohol & betting advertising on football shirts is due to be banned for the start of next season. 🤔

View attachment 17146
I think we have an excellent opportunity to take advantage commercially to set up some fantastic deals with Japanese companies. Also, if/when we win the league this season then that means no early European qualifiers next seadon so we can fit in a lucrative pre-season trip to Japan and maybe Australia too.

I know us fans don't care about this side of the game, but anything that boosts our income and profile can help us attract better players.

View attachment 17146
The J league is very underrated and our signings from Japan going back to Nakamura to Kyogo have been nothing short of brilliant signings I dont know the standard of footballin Japan but I'd hazard a guess it's as good if not better than the ehsspee-el and it lifts the profile of the club worldwide so it's great and a win win HH

Latest posts

Back