Rate The New Bhoys...

G'day , mate !
All the bludgers in the media are defo feeling crook since the Ange arrived and brought his no wucka's footy style to Parkhead .
The galahs ( aka Scottish journos ) have been spewin' since he put them in their place with a ''Reckon' , mate ? '' He soon exposed their furphy ( improbable stories ) at the media conferences with a F*ck me dead look .
And by winning the first trophy of the season he has got them pissin' in their budgie smugglers !

The Ange has been our best signing by far !

HH

When I would class a 5 as an average score, I fail to see how any of our new players could get a score lower than that.
To bring in as many players as we had to do all within a very short space of time and having to hit the ground running and already with a trophy in the cabinet, still in a strong position in the league and still in European competition is a remarkable achievement to date, and still stands to get even better with the jap imports also on the way.
Maybe some have short memories, where last year we had a team with a stinking attitude, couldn't care less about the club and more interested in there own fortunes more so than the good of the club and the Jersey no longer meant fuck all to them whatsoever, so is anyone witnessing the likes with this squad of players?
Some have contributed more than others, with Jota and Kyogo our main stars, but the modern game depends upon a squad who when called upon haven't let themselves down with a lack of commitment or desire towards the good of the club when they have been called upon yet imo.
Of course Ange takes the lions share of the credit for what he is trying to create, but the players deserve great credit also for buying into his methods also.
Special mention should also be given to Rogic, Bitton and Ralston who by many were wrote off, including myself but have been totally revitalised under Ange and now classed as very important members to our squad still.
Strongly believe in Ange and his claims about building something very special with the club, and seen nothing yet to question him either, so why not sit back and enjoy the times ahead in 2022, as getting upon players backs still remains totally unwarranted imo so far.

Looks like we're deffo Turning Japanese! I really think so!
What's the Japanese for Fuck off Ref, ya cheatin orange bastard!
They can say that all day an not get a yellow card.
Starlord shoulda said it in Swedish, he'd have got away with it. ;)
Think a lot of Lanarkshire refs will be sitting in a darkened room tonight rockin back n forth at the bells shouting offside ,,,,it's all they've got now 3 wee back ups for kyogo to go orc hunting

Think a lot of Lanarkshire refs will be sitting in a darkened room tonight rockin back n forth at the bells shouting offside ,,,,it's all they've got now 3 wee back ups for kyogo to go orc hunting
Don't forget fat prick Boyd either kelly.
The tosser has been trying to campaign for VAR in Scotland because he's been trying to promote that we get all the decisions in our favour from the mib's.
Utter bullshit we all know, and even harder for him now to try and spin that bullshit with the eyes of Japan upon them now.

When I would class a 5 as an average score, I fail to see how any of our new players could get a score lower than that.
To bring in as many players as we had to do all within a very short space of time and having to hit the ground running and already with a trophy in the cabinet, still in a strong position in the league and still in European competition is a remarkable achievement to date, and still stands to get even better with the jap imports also on the way.
Maybe some have short memories, where last year we had a team with a stinking attitude, couldn't care less about the club and more interested in there own fortunes more so than the good of the club and the Jersey no longer meant fuck all to them whatsoever, so is anyone witnessing the likes with this squad of players?
Some have contributed more than others, with Jota and Kyogo our main stars, but the modern game depends upon a squad who when called upon haven't let themselves down with a lack of commitment or desire towards the good of the club when they have been called upon yet imo.
Of course Ange takes the lions share of the credit for what he is trying to create, but the players deserve great credit also for buying into his methods also.
Special mention should also be given to Rogic, Bitton and Ralston who by many were wrote off, including myself but have been totally revitalised under Ange and now classed as very important members to our squad still.
Strongly believe in Ange and his claims about building something very special with the club, and seen nothing yet to question him either, so why not sit back and enjoy the times ahead in 2022, as getting upon players backs still remains totally unwarranted imo so far.
Just when I was enjoying the confusion johnno comes in with the voice of reason 👏👏 well done WC , I mean hoopy eh Docco jamsam no johnno that's it 😂

The tosser has been trying to campaign for VAR in Scotland because he's been trying to promote that we get all the decisions in our favour from the mib's.
Utter bullshit we all know, and even harder for him now to try and spin that bullshit with the eyes of Japan upon them now.
I thought hed be busy tackling another boax of monster munch tae , monster munch for Christmas dinner Boydie? Aye but different flavour from lunch time

Can just imagine the panic attack that the mibs will have should VAR be introduced here " ye- whit ? VAR?that means we need to learn teknawledgy? " naw it means you need to learn the rules of football and how to watch replays during a game " 😱 no way wtf muti tasking? 😭😭😭

Everytime I think about the Japanese people it's about honour and giving everything they have nakamura and then kyogo didn't let me down and now we have signed another 3.iv no doubt these 3 guys will give thier all.if at the end of the season we haven't managed to win the league I know we will next season but we have ange and a squad of players who are fighting tooth and nail for our club the complete opposite from last season.hail hail.

Everytime I think about the Japanese people it's about honour and giving everything they have nakamura and then kyogo didn't let me down and now we have signed another 3.iv no doubt these 3 guys will give thier all.if at the end of the season we haven't managed to win the league I know we will next season but we have ange and a squad of players who are fighting tooth and nail for our club the complete opposite from last season.hail hail.
Also it would appear that we have really taken the very best the players the j league has to offer if what I've read is true. Cant wait to see the difference they make to the side and especially if Kyogo is anything to go by then we are onto a huge winner with these 4 HH

Back