Rebel songs

Just for fun I sometimes go on the bears den just to see what is upseting them, I noticed they are anti SNP saying no true proddy would vote for them.
Can someone please inform me why they are so anti SNP.
Is it because they want to keep the union and their queen?

Not just my fav reb song, maybe my fav tune of any kind.
A song called 'O Hara, Hughes, McCreesh and Sands' can't do the link thingy as I'm hopeless on a computer, if anyone is kind enough to put it up I would be grateful, (it's the one with a picture of Francis Hughes)

When a was a bairn, ma dad bought a new 'radiogram', and this was the second album he bocht...Never had much money. so got a new album every couple of months....So this was never aff the turntable, and I learned every word, still at primary school...…..and I'm a Proddy :whistle:, ma Grandad was Irish Catholic.

R-1622494-1307036332.jpeg.jpg

Not just my fav reb song, maybe my fav tune of any kind.
A song called 'O Hara, Hughes, McCreesh and Sands' can't do the link thingy as I'm hopeless on a computer, if anyone is kind enough to put it up I would be grateful, (it's the one with a picture of Francis Hughes)

I know this song well but it's not the one I'm talking about big fella, check out the other song with the same title mate, it's amazing, this is a belter as well but imo not as good as the other tune. It's defo on you tube, listened to it today.
Is it about Francis Hughes?

Back