Res 12 - Have We Been Betrayed?

....good things come to those that wait......almost eight years now and still not an inch further on.
...or am I being impatient ???.....
....!!!

Despite holding all the aces, Celtic have dragged their feet on this for an age now, and as is since proven, there has been irrefutable corruption by both the deceased Rangers and the SFA, topping the Richter scale (Craig Whyte Case...Supreme court July 2017) and especially moreso having read Res 12's statement in its entirety.

I think leaving this to our board is only soft soaping them allowing for another period of further vacillation and prevarication for as long as they can get away with it.....likely hoping to continue the disgraceful tenure and cheat that was and always will be Stewart Reagan as a filthy liar and our one time SFA commander in chief.
Yet, we accept another Englishman to run and ruin our game who has even less of our best interests at heart than Reagan ever did!

There is an ill wind coming and I am convinced it will not bode well for our board.
I don't believe the Celtic hierarchy have the will to push, shove or kick this upstairs to CAS, UEFA or anyone for that matter...except maybe into the long grass.

As long as we top the league and keep winning cups they won't see the need to exert themselves and lose any body fat over it.

Personally....my missus and I go to great lengths never to miss a home game at CP, time off work, travelling from Dundee, 170 miles round trip, almost 4 hours travelling, 4 mile traffic jams, fuel and at far greater expense than just our season tickets..
....BUT, much as we both love the team and will always do no-matter what, expressly wishing for another treble and the Holy Grail of 10 iar..... I am very Very,VERY disappointed with Lawwell and the boards' stance on this.
There are countless more Celtic fans coming from much farther places than ours with far greater travel and expense yet, who like us muse the same as they too have just about had it with our overlords, their decisions and intransigence running our club.
They treat us like idiots, and just don't get it.

The club is us.....without which there is no club, directors, finance nor existence.....nothing.

Celtic owe us an explanation why they didn't push this on our behalf...and years ago, as if its ONLY their opinion that matters.... while ours and we don't!!

Hell, I'm still waiting on the SFA getting back to us and our board's request regarding clarity after the end of December '18's derby game which Beaton and co adjudicated over despite their glaucoma disabilities.
They..the SFA, treat is with disrespect every time and WE....Celtic just keep taking their crap... every time!
This is shocking treatment towards us from the Scottish governing body and an indictment which Celtic should be embarrassed by.

To be the biggest and most successful club in Scottish history and allowing ANY of this behaviour from Petrie, Maxwell and co, towards us says it all.

After five days of waiting, I would have marched right up the Hampden steps and broke the door down, demanding an immediate meeting, talk with answers and threatening to hold back payments, registration, and membership fees if my demands were not met....... immediately!

But, ...the continual appeasement towards everything sevco is pathetic....not for the SFA....but for Celtic.

Again.........a wholly different approach from Lawwell is what's needed.
A spine and guts would help even more, but he would have to learn to stand up from his go to position and invertebrate norm, so this might yet be an historical process.

We have more than enough evidence to bury the scum from Ibrox, irrespective if we get pulled into it, or what little misdemeanours our club may or may not have been involved in, in the past.

If Celtic have something to hide, EBT participation or whatever, it can never be as bad as what the expired and dead Rangers klub got up to, so if there is any punishment meted out to us lets take it and watch the fireworks when further misery is piled on to Scotland's youngest club.
After yesterday's yearly accounts from the Rangers, who knows, retrospective punishment just might finish them for good.

Imatim.....a good read but forgive me for not entirely sharing your optimism and faith in Lawwell and his motley crew.....once bitten twice shy.
Too silent for too long

And the liars get bolder with every calumny.

I suspect there is something rank and rotten that ends game completely.

My suspicions aren't always correct.

in fact they are quite often very wrong.

But a dead club has nothing to lose.

And they did promise to kill Scottish football unless they get away with suicide.

....good things come to those that wait......almost eight years now and still not an inch further on.
...or am I being impatient ???.....
....!!!

Despite holding all the aces, Celtic have dragged their feet on this for an age now, and as is since proven, there has been irrefutable corruption by both the deceased Rangers and the SFA, topping the Richter scale (Craig Whyte Case...Supreme court July 2017) and especially moreso having read Res 12's statement in its entirety.

I think leaving this to our board is only soft soaping them allowing for another period of further vacillation and prevarication for as long as they can get away with it.....likely hoping to continue the disgraceful tenure and cheat that was and always will be Stewart Reagan as a filthy liar and our one time SFA commander in chief.
Yet, we accept another Englishman to run and ruin our game who has even less of our best interests at heart than Reagan ever did!

There is an ill wind coming and I am convinced it will not bode well for our board.
I don't believe the Celtic hierarchy have the will to push, shove or kick this upstairs to CAS, UEFA or anyone for that matter...except maybe into the long grass.

As long as we top the league and keep winning cups they won't see the need to exert themselves and lose any body fat over it.

Personally....my missus and I go to great lengths never to miss a home game at CP, time off work, travelling from Dundee, 170 miles round trip, almost 4 hours travelling, 4 mile traffic jams, fuel and at far greater expense than just our season tickets..
....BUT, much as we both love the team and will always do no-matter what, expressly wishing for another treble and the Holy Grail of 10 iar..... I am very Very,VERY disappointed with Lawwell and the boards' stance on this.
There are countless more Celtic fans coming from much farther places than ours with far greater travel and expense yet, who like us muse the same as they too have just about had it with our overlords, their decisions and intransigence running our club.
They treat us like idiots, and just don't get it.

The club is us.....without which there is no club, directors, finance nor existence.....nothing.

Celtic owe us an explanation why they didn't push this on our behalf...and years ago, as if its ONLY their opinion that matters.... while ours and we don't!!

Hell, I'm still waiting on the SFA getting back to us and our board's request regarding clarity after the end of December '18's derby game which Beaton and co adjudicated over despite their glaucoma disabilities.
They..the SFA, treat is with disrespect every time and WE....Celtic just keep taking their crap... every time!
This is shocking treatment towards us from the Scottish governing body and an indictment which Celtic should be embarrassed by.

To be the biggest and most successful club in Scottish history and allowing ANY of this behaviour from Petrie, Maxwell and co, towards us says it all.

After five days of waiting, I would have marched right up the Hampden steps and broke the door down, demanding an immediate meeting, talk with answers and threatening to hold back payments, registration, and membership fees if my demands were not met....... immediately!

But, ...the continual appeasement towards everything sevco is pathetic....not for the SFA....but for Celtic.

Again.........a wholly different approach from Lawwell is what's needed.
A spine and guts would help even more, but he would have to learn to stand up from his go to position and invertebrate norm, so this might yet be an historical process.

We have more than enough evidence to bury the scum from Ibrox, irrespective if we get pulled into it, or what little misdemeanours our club may or may not have been involved in, in the past.

If Celtic have something to hide, EBT participation or whatever, it can never be as bad as what the expired and dead Rangers klub got up to, so if there is any punishment meted out to us lets take it and watch the fireworks when further misery is piled on to Scotland's youngest club.
After yesterday's yearly accounts from the Rangers, who knows, retrospective punishment just might finish them for good.

Imatim.....a good read but forgive me for not entirely sharing your optimism and faith in Lawwell and his motley crew.....once bitten twice shy.

A really good read big man.

I wouldn’t say I’m that optimistic.....but what I am convinced of.....is one way or another we will see this through

Part 2

There are apparently reasons for that stance but that is for another day as this is not the issue at the moment.

So, the resolution clearly calls upon Celtic to take certain action, and Celtic disagree on that course of action because they maintain that there is another route to follow via the SFA (Remember at the start of this the SFA wanted to take no action and stated there was nothing to see but have moved from that stance dramatically).

We disagree.

In the interim, the resolutioners have discussed at length possible strategies to follow in the event that the SFA do nothing and continue to sit on their hands, or declare that they are not taking the charges further despite bringing them in the first place.

These would be steps which are wholly separate to any potential action taken by the Celtic Board.

What the Celtic Board would do in the event of the SFA doing nothing is a matter of speculation and we could only react when that happens.

However, independent shareholder action is a possibility –BUT IT WOULD NOT BE AGAINST THE CELTIC BOARD AND ANYONE WHO FLOATS THAT NOTION OR SUGGESTS THAT IS THE ROUTE BEING FOLLOWED BY THE RESOLUTIONERS DOES THE CELTIC SUPPORT A HUGE DISSERVICE AND DOES NOTHING OTHER THAN POTENTIALLY MISLEAD CELTIC FANS ALTOGETHER.

IT IS UTTER BALDERDASH AS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A DIFFERENT AND MUCH WIDER REACHING LEGAL STRATEGY ALTOGETHER.

By the way the reference to the City of London Police is there because that police force have a previous involvement in recovering records and information which might be germane and because it is that police force who generally looks into crimes involving listed companies.

Personally, my recent experience of various police forces is that they are under pressure in relation to resources and that they are reluctant to seriously look at financial crimes of this type and prefer to use their resources elsewhere. The city of London Police is no different.

That position is not one I agree with nor does it lessen the need for financial crime to be investigated but that is the facts of life in the UK in 2019.

There is pressure to provide more resources for this type of investigation but again that is for another day and another forum.

So, there you have it. We disagree with the Celtic board on their faith in the SFA.

We are not out to topple the board, undermine what it does right, nor comment on other areas where we, as individuals, think they might do better, or what it should do in the future about this or that.

Words like betrayed, stabbed in the back, treason, etc etc are click bait tactics to get readers to click on certain sites just to get the advertising revenue up for the site owners. They have nothing to do with Res 12, its goals, the way the resolutioners conduct themselves, or is a window into what legal steps might be available in the future.

There is no revolution or uprising or whatever.

There are clear expressions of opinion and sometimes those opinions differ and have to be expressed frankly and plainly.

In all dealings with Celtic, the SFA, UEFA or whoever there are quiet, professional, forceful, and consistent opinions, advice and discussions which seek to do nothing more than have the original facts and circumstances properly raised, aired and considered by the appropriate and competent bodies.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone who says different talks through a whole in their Elkie Brooks.

As for being played by the Celtic Board in some way I would ask in what way?

Remember, since the original resolution, the SFA changed their tune, charges were brought and all the SFA executives who may have originally resisted our representations have left their post!

A judicial ruling has said that the SFA were and are compromised and that the entire matter should go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport – namely away from the SFA.

To me, that sounds kinda like what we set out to achieve – all that has to happen now is that the judicial panel ruling is followed through and is implemented.

The SFA can do that of their own accord or they can be forced to by UEFA.

Celtic should ask the SFA to jump or they should ask UEFA to push them.

Right now we are going for the shove option.

But hey — all good things comes to those who wait and who occasionally give others a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks for posting imatim it gives a broader explanation on events (y)

Just published in Celtic Star.
Peter Lawwell,s earnings as our CEO is up to £14,870,000.
Sink or swim with Res 12 he gets to keep it all.

HH.
That figure is based on what he's collected since 2003 - includes bonuses. If he had joined Arsenal his basic wage would have been 2.6m per annum without bonuses,His pay is con mesuretate to the success of the business as a whole not just the club.
IMHO he's earned every penny,sure he's made some fuck ups, But Celtic have never been in a stronger position in our History than we are now and that didn't happen by accident that's down to leadership from the top and seeing strategy produce results and that's what he's delivered big time.

That figure is based on what he's collected since 2003 - includes bonuses. If he had joined Arsenal his basic wage would have been 2.6m per annum without bonuses,His pay is con mesuretate to the success of the business as a whole not just the club.
IMHO he's earned every penny,sure he's made some fuck ups, But Celtic have never been in a stronger position in our History than we are now and that didn't happen by accident that's down to leadership from the top and seeing strategy produce results and that's what he's delivered big time.

We just published the numbers, supporters can make their own minds up. He may well have made more at Arsenal but look at their turnover compared to ours, especially their earning from multi-media. As a percentage of turnover Lawwell is paid more than anyone else in the game.

Could also note that Arsenal were not founded with specific objectives in mind....

We just published the numbers, supporters can make their own minds up. He may well have made more at Arsenal but look at their turnover compared to ours, especially their earning from multi-media. As a percentage of turnover Lawwell is paid more than anyone else in the game.

Could also note that Arsenal were not founded with specific objectives in mind....
His pay is linked to performance agreed by the board. Would you agree we have never been stronger? Success in business comes at a price, people can argue it's too high a price and his pay is ridiculously high that's subjective.Never known the club/company to be in this position,because we never have been. We might hate some of the decisions by the board and lawell but you can't argue with the results.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back